chris
19th February 2007, 08:27
SUZUKI TRACK DAYS 2007
Taupo Saturday 28th April
Taupo Saturday 9th June
Manfeild Saturday 27th October
Taupo Sunday 9th December
Full track at each date.
All Suzuki models welcome, from GN250 to GSX-R1000. Three speed groups, loads of track time, free gifts and special guests will all feature. Just $50 secures you a spot, but don't forget, you must own a Suzuki. Pre-entry only as there will be no entries on the day.
For an entry form, e-mail info@trackfun.co.nz or call 09 416 5307 and ask for Chris or Julie.

boomer
19th February 2007, 08:46
So owning a gixxer eater won't get me in the door?

Have fun guys and girls.. and look out for the burglars in the slow group!!! Huh Dover :scooter:

cowpoos
19th February 2007, 08:58

Have fun guys and girls.. and look out for the burglars in the slow group!!! Huh Dover :scooter:
get a job...then give me a call... ;)

dhunt
19th February 2007, 09:47
Is there a discount if you have a GSXR as opposed to any other sort of Suzuki?

What about if you sign up for all 4?

Full track / half track ?

Squeak the Rat
19th February 2007, 10:23
Make sure you's pay for your food!

Leong
19th February 2007, 10:39
Just $50 secures you a spot, but don't forget, you must own a Suzuki. Pre-entry only as there will be no entries on the day.[/CENTER]

Just rung to clarify - Total cost per day is only $50!!! (AND they're all on weekends!!! ) Another great reason to ride a Suzuki!!

chris
19th February 2007, 10:59
Is there a discount if you have a GSXR as opposed to any other sort of Suzuki?

What about if you sign up for all 4?

Is a $50 track day, on a weekend, on the full track, with free stuff, not cheap enough!!Come on, get your cheque book out and sign up :yes:

chris
19th February 2007, 11:00
Full track / half track ?
Full 3.5km track.

dhunt
19th February 2007, 11:10
Is a $50 track day, on a weekend, on the full track, with free stuff, not cheap enough!!Come on, get your cheque book out and sign up :yes:
:yes: Thought it was worth a try :innocent:

I've emailed you for a form :rockon:

chris
19th February 2007, 11:15
:yes: Thought it was worth a try
No harm trying.

kiwifruit
22nd February 2007, 11:08

come down, ride my bike

TONO
22nd February 2007, 12:09
come down, ride my bike

Heard you might want to sell it??????:gob:
I would be interested :yes: :innocent:

kiwifruit
22nd February 2007, 12:18
Heard you might want to sell it??????:gob:
I would be interested :yes: :innocent:

ive only just bought it!

have decided to keep the 10r also :yes:

GIXser
23rd February 2007, 06:58
yeeehhhhaaaaa.. firken great , all you tossers that dont ride Suzi""" bad luck losers!!!???!!!!!

GIXser
23rd February 2007, 06:59
ive only just bought it!

have decided to keep the 10r also :yes:

good lad.....

boomer
23rd February 2007, 08:16
yeeehhhhaaaaa.. firken great , all you tossers that dont ride Suzi""" bad luck losers!!!???!!!!!

thats not very nice sweetheart

GIXser
23rd February 2007, 10:46
iu been telling ya to change,,, but ya just dont listen....!!!1

What? and make the rest of us look bad... damn northeners!

Pumba
23rd February 2007, 11:43
$50 track day on a weekend, yea count me in.

chris
23rd February 2007, 13:17
Unsurprisingly these dates are filling fast. Get those forms into me ASAP to avoid disappointment.

Fatjim
23rd February 2007, 13:36
The new GN250R will be out by then.

Nicksta
7th March 2007, 22:02
oh, i'l lemail yo utomorrow for one.. hope there is still room for my Pretty Gix!

chris
29th March 2007, 11:04
Just a quick update on the Suzuki Track Days.

Continental Tyres will be in attendance at all days offering tyre advice etc and maybe even the odd deal! Plugz for Lugz will be there with their bespoke ear plug fitting service. Darbi Accessories will be bringing along a selection of goodies too, HJC Helmets, Sidi, Spectro Oils etc.

For more information, entry forms etc, e-mail info@trackfun.co.nz or chris@kiwirider.co.nz

The_Dover
29th March 2007, 11:06
And The_Dover will be there providing tuition to the slow group and wheelie demonstrations during the lunch break!!

And The_Dover will be there providing tuition to the slow group

Someone order some extra bales!!

DMNTD
29th March 2007, 11:23

Ummmmmm.......denied!! We,Unit and I, are being loaned a GSXR600K6 by the good folk at Maunders Suzuki in Whangarei! :Punk:
Bloody good folk they are :rockon:

boomer
29th March 2007, 12:20

I HOPE IT RAINS :woohoo:

cowboyz
29th March 2007, 12:24
what if I get a suzuki sticker on the side of my bike and only use first gear? Can I come then?

Seriously. Is it ONLY suzuki or discount for suzuki?

boomer
29th March 2007, 12:28
what if I get a suzuki sticker on the side of my bike and only use first gear? Can I come then?

Seriously. Is it ONLY suzuki or discount for suzuki?

its ONLY a suzuki day mate, dirty ugly kumandsukmis aren't allowed, you wouldnt want to go anyway.. its gonna be raining that day :spudflip:

cowboyz
29th March 2007, 13:47
will now. I going to be doing a rain dance everyday between now and then. Might go for a look and learn how to fall off. gixxer riders are good at that.

Urgh... why you guys gotta be haters eh? Perhaps if you're pissed you should be pissed at Kawasaki and Honda eh? I'm sure they've got more than enough money to sponser a few trackdays.

boomer
29th March 2007, 13:59
I'm not a hater mate, neither am i pissed.. my garden needs nourishment ( like you tubby ) and i need the rain. It just so happens I'm not riding that day

:woohoo: <-- rain dance

kiwifruit
29th March 2007, 14:00
wet trackdays are great IMHO :yes:

:woohoo: <-- rain dance

I love it when it rains, my shower is way too small.

Rain dance leads to naked dance :D Game on!

boomer
29th March 2007, 14:05
wet trackdays are great IMHO :yes:

it wasn't the last wet track day i did .... :shutup: fuckin expensive and i've had a bad back for 3 weeks 'cos of it :mellow:

I love it when it rains, my dick's way too small.

Rain dance leads to naked dance :D Game on!

THANK CHRIST I'M NOT GOING......

kiwifruit
29th March 2007, 14:06
it wasn't the last wet track day i did .... :shutup: fuckin expensive and i've had a bad back for 3 weeks 'cos of it :mellow:

THANK CHRIST I'M NOT GOING......

Not damp bro
WET, pissing down... bloody good fun, teaches alot

boomer
29th March 2007, 14:11
fuck that for a game of shoulders... i struggle staying upright in the dry :wari:

*edit ( i cant rep ya either mate, been too tight handing it out recently and you must have had the last lot of lubbin )

ps.. did i mention its gonna rain that day??!

Nicksta
29th March 2007, 20:47
sorry guys, i asked for sunshine......
so it will be another beautiful suzuki day......

robertydog
23rd April 2007, 17:05
Can someone advise me of start times etc for this track day

Meekey_Mouse
23rd April 2007, 17:11
I have a suzuki again!! :rockon: Darn! I thought this was on Sunday... oh well, have fun people :yes:

BigG
23rd April 2007, 19:15

I'd love to ride at Manfeild:yes: I wonder if i put a skirt on my Yamaha it would pass as a suzi ?:bye:

Pumba
23rd April 2007, 20:38

7.30am - Gates open, signing on takes place. Please bring your drivers licence which will be cheecked against your already completed entry/disclaimer form.

9.00am - Riders briefing, EVERYONE to attend.

9.30am - First session on track. All bikes and riders will be checked for safety/riding gear in assembly area. Sesion will be approx 20 min each.

12.30pm - 1.00pm - Lunch break/trak demonstrations.

1.00pm - 4.00pm - Afternoon sessions

This was taken from the trackday rules that were sent out to me so yea:done:

robertydog
23rd April 2007, 20:45
7.30am - Gates open, signing on takes place. Please bring your drivers licence which will be cheecked against your already completed entry/disclaimer form.

9.00am - Riders briefing, EVERYONE to attend.

9.30am - First session on track. All bikes and riders will be checked for safety/riding gear in assembly area. Sesion will be approx 20 min each.

12.30pm - 1.00pm - Lunch break/trak demonstrations.

1.00pm - 4.00pm - Afternoon sessions

This was taken from the trackday rules that were sent out to me so yea:done:

Cheers Thanks for that

chris
24th April 2007, 08:26
An itinerary is included in the rules and regs that would of been sent out on receipt of your entry. If anyone has not received these, please let me know.

Chris

chris
11th May 2007, 13:59
Unfortunately the weather worked against us on the day - as did the lack of drainage in certain areas of the circuit - at the first Suzuki Only Track Day of 2007 and we were forced to cancel the day before a wheel had turned due to the circuit flooding.

However, all those who had entered were offered a complimentary entry at one of the next three events of their choice. If you were entered for the 28th April track day, and have not yet done so, get in touch with me and let me know which date you would like to transfer to. The dates are 9th June at Taupo, 27th October at Manfeild and 9th December at Taupo.

At the 9th June Track Day, one lucky rider will get the chance to run a few laps on a spanking new GSX-R1000 K7. So if you haven't already entered, ask for an entry form now; 5 x 20 minute sessions for $50!

cowboyz
11th May 2007, 19:06
can only riders enter the comp for the ride on the K7? ie. you have to have a zuki first to enter trackday first to buy a ticket for the comp?
Also, what happens if you throw the K7 down the track?

chris
14th May 2007, 08:48
can only riders enter the comp for the ride on the K7? ie. you have to have a zuki first to enter trackday first to buy a ticket for the comp?
Also, what happens if you throw the K7 down the track?

It's a Suzuki track day for Suzuki owners only. One deserving rider will be picked out during the day to take the GSX-R1000 for a few laps.

chris
28th May 2007, 12:42
There are still a few riders from the 28th April track day who need to confirm if they are attending the next Suzuki track day at Taupo on the 9th June. If you were there and want to come along on the 9th, let me know now.

Any other Suzuki owners who want to come along to Taupo need to e-mail me - chris@kiwirider.co.nz - now for an entry form. A days riding on the full 3.5km track for the bargain price of just $50!

GSVR
28th May 2007, 14:40
Heres hopeing you get some good weather this time. Just sent you an email Chris. Can't believe theres still places left at this price.

chris
28th May 2007, 14:44
Good weather would definitely help!

There isn't that many places left as I've reserved places for all those who were at Taupo in April who wish to swap to June. If the places aren't claimed soon, I'll let them go to first come first served at $50

Meekey_Mouse
28th May 2007, 15:17
Sent my entry form in today :yes: :Punk:

t3mp0r4ry nzr
5th June 2007, 15:08
places still open as at 5th June.
GET IN QUICK!!

dhunt
6th June 2007, 09:05
Hopefully we have some good weather although it's not looking too promising at this stage. The last two times I've been to taupo haven't been what you call very good as far as amount of riding I could do.

MotoGirl
6th June 2007, 09:35
Hopefully we have some good weather although it's not looking too promising at this stage. The last two times I've been to taupo haven't been what you call very good as far as amount of riding I could do.

I've got my fingers crossed for good weather too. It'd be a damn shame to be rained off twice in a row. Plus, I don't wanna ride Cajun's 600 in the rain! :bye:

Pumba
6th June 2007, 10:48
The map is looking better than the last Suzuki Track day, Lets hope we can get on the track this time

chris
6th June 2007, 11:53
The forecast isn't looking too bad at the moment. Could be more cold than wet!

GSVR
7th June 2007, 12:29
Are there any other SV riders turning up to this for a bit of testing before Manfield. Would be nice to have someone to show me around.

007XX
7th June 2007, 18:06
An itinerary is included in the rules and regs that would of been sent out on receipt of your entry. If anyone has not received these, please let me know.

Chris

Will a few laps be allowed for riding with a pillion?
Hubby is taking part in the fun of the day, but I can't ride his bike (SV1000), and mine's a Honda.
So I have dutifully offered to drive the cage down AAAAARGH!
Am desperately trying to salvage some excitement apart from the prospect of salivating trackside at all the shiny bikes going past.....

chris
8th June 2007, 08:20
Will a few laps be allowed for riding with a pillion?
Hubby is taking part in the fun of the day, but I can't ride his bike (SV1000), and mine's a Honda.
So I have dutifully offered to drive the cage down AAAAARGH!
Am desperately trying to salvage some excitement apart from the prospect of salivating trackside at all the shiny bikes going past.....

Sorry, we don't offer sessions for pillions. Are you sure you can't ride his bike?

007XX
8th June 2007, 09:08
Sorry, we don't offer sessions for pillions. Are you sure you can't ride his bike?

Stink!:crybaby:

I got plenty of confidence to ride a bigger bike, but a 1000 may be a bit of a stretch...I've only been officially on the road on my 250 for about 7 months.:baby:

I guess I'll just have to wave as you all go past:bye:

Cajun
8th June 2007, 09:14
weather looks good for tomorrow, be it a little cold, so remember boys and girls wrap up warm.

chris
8th June 2007, 09:31
I got plenty of confidence to ride a bigger bike, but a 1000 may be a bit of a stretch
You can always go out in the novice session. We can send somebody out to follow behind and keep an eye on you if you prefer.

007XX
8th June 2007, 09:39
You can always go out in the novice session. We can send somebody out to follow behind and keep an eye on you if you prefer.

The temptation is great Obby One! :crazy:

Gonna have to convince Hubby now...Oh dear!<_< :hug:

007XX
8th June 2007, 12:37

Rightyo..Update is hubby will let me ride his SV beasty!:love: :love:

I's giddy with anticipation and getting moist palms just thinking about it!

Will definitely need babysitting though...Pray tell who should I speak to on the day?

chris
8th June 2007, 14:46

Will definitely need babysitting though...Pray tell who should I speak to on the day?
You can enter at sign on if you like. Just remember to bring a cheque or cash to the value of $50. Then have fun.

Speak to Todd or myself for some babysitting.

See you there.

Nicksta
8th June 2007, 18:03

yay! good on your for giving it a go.....
i did the exact same, i rode a FXR150 to pukekohe, then went out on Bruce's weapon of a GSXR1000 (race tricked too ;) ) i had only been riding for 4 or 5 months but Bruce followed me round on Daryl's bike.... got me hooked on the track and racing! Please listen to the pointers and what ever you do, dont look back, ride your own line and take the mirrors off or tape them up!
:Punk:

GSVR
10th June 2007, 10:51
Cheers Chris and the guys at KIWIRIDER plus SUZUKI NZ. Very cold day but dry as. Had a great day, atmosphere was awesome and only saw a couple of minor lowsides all day. Very professionally run day with everything running like clockwork. Didn't bother riding in my last session as I'd had ample tracktime.

Considering how cold the track surface was I still felt reasonably confident with the level of grip. Those patched repairs to the track are very off putting from a pyschological point and the consensus I got was that they didn't offer the same level of grip as the original track surface.

GSVR
10th June 2007, 10:58
i did the exact same, i rode a FXR150 to pukekohe, then went out on Bruce's weapon of a GSXR1000 (race tricked too ;) ) i had only been riding for 4 or 5 months but Bruce followed me round on Daryl's bike.... got me hooked on the track and racing! Please listen to the pointers and what ever you do, dont look back, ride your own line and take the mirrors off or tape them up!

Great for you to have a picture of that day Nicky. Must bring back all sorts of Memorys. I wasn't there and have never ridden on Puke but seeing that picture the only thing in it that isn't instantly recognisable is the rider of the Gixxer 1000.

Meekey_Mouse
10th June 2007, 11:07
Totally agree with Garry H... awesome day, well run and SO much fun :Punk:

Thanks to all who helped run/organize/marshal etc... wouldn't of been able to be there if it wasn't for you who bared the freezing wind :love:

Big ups to Goblin for gettin back on the track :rockon: It was great seein you out there again :yes:

Lookin forward to the next one :soon:

Jas

Meekey_Mouse
10th June 2007, 17:52
If ya want to read it my trackday report is here:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1090295#post1090295

:whocares: :done:

MotoGirl
10th June 2007, 20:13
My photos from the day are here (http://picasaweb.google.com/gsxr600k4/Taupo9June2007).
They're all Cajun and me.

chris
11th June 2007, 09:55
Cheers Chris and the guys at KIWIRIDER plus SUZUKI NZ. Very cold day but dry as. Had a great day, atmosphere was awesome and only saw a couple of minor lowsides all day. Very professionally run day with everything running like clockwork. Didn't bother riding in my last session as I'd had ample tracktime.

Considering how cold the track surface was I still felt reasonably confident with the level of grip. Those patched repairs to the track are very off putting from a pyschological point and the consensus I got was that they didn't offer the same level of grip as the original track surface.

Thanks for that, we're happy that you're happy. Great turn out and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Although we all work at Kiwi Rider the Suzuki track days are run by TrackFun (which is an events company owned and run by ourselves and is not part of Kiwi Rider) on behalf of Suzuki.

There's two days left now, 27th October at Manfeild and 9th December at Taupo. Anyone signing up for both will pay the bargain price of $75. For entry forms, e-mail chris@kiwirider.co.nz or call 09 416 5307 and ask for Chris or Julie.

dhunt
11th June 2007, 11:04
What an awesome day - good turn out despite being a little chilly. I had lots of fun and managed to stick with my moto "This side up".

Thanks to Suzuki NZ and KiwiRider/Track Fun for putting on the day. Not only was the day well run but you guys got the weather right as well. :rockon:

Looking forward to the next one.

Pumba
11th June 2007, 12:57
Just a quick note to say thanks to you and your team Chris for a well run day on Saturday.

Chris I noticed that there were a number of photograhers around the track at different times, will these phots be avaliable for us to view and/or purchase?

chris
11th June 2007, 12:59
Just a quick note to say thanks to you and your team Chris for a well run day on Saturday.

Chris I noticed that there were a number of photograhers around the track at different times, will these phots be avaliable for us to view and/or purchase?

Speak to Andrew Bright at Ultrapix on 029 200 1977 or andrew@ultrapix.co.nz.

Thanks for the comments, glad you enjoyed it.

Cajun
11th June 2007, 13:02
There's two days left now, 27th October at Manfeild and 9th December at Taupo. Anyone signing up for both will pay the bargain price of $75. For entry forms, e-mail chris@kiwirider.co.nz or call 09 416 5307 and ask for Chris or Julie.

Awsome day again chris and rest of crew.

And me and wife were planning on signing up for both of these days, but this price makes it even better value for money.

Goblin
11th June 2007, 13:30
Thanks Chris and the TrackFun Team for an awesome day. The whole day was really well run. Thanks to all the marshals who braved the freezing wind so we could all have fun.
Extra big thanks to Denniso for letting me take both bikes, DRZ650 & RMZ450. The RMZ was the best fun I've ever had on a track! I really do need one now.
Thanks also to the good lookin fulla from Road and Sport(forgot his name) for giving me the chance to scare myself stupid on the 07 GSXR750.
Last but not least, thanks to Peter Harkess for the ride on the SV650. I had a blast!

Was cool to see Meeky-Mouse and Avalon riding the wheels off their 150s. You girls rocked out there! :rockon: Is Avalon a member on here yet Jas?

Kornholio
11th June 2007, 13:47
Nice one Kel....cant keep ya off the ol horse for too long aye :D

MotoGirl
11th June 2007, 14:32
T'was a good day out there on Sat. Probably the first track day I've been to since binning my VTR where I haven't been petrified!
Bring on the next two - I'm chomping at the bit for another opportunity to build my confidence.

Cheers guys! :rockon:

Meekey_Mouse
11th June 2007, 14:40
Was cool to see Meeky-Mouse and Avalon riding the wheels off their 150s. You girls rocked out there! :rockon: Is Avalon a member on here yet Jas?

Aww shux :o I'm tryin hard to keep her in view, she's so fast :Punk:

I think both her and her dad have an account on here, but they don't use it much. I have no idea what their user name is lol

T.I.E
12th June 2007, 18:29
shame i missed yall there, would have been good to catch up with a few new faces.
but totally enjoyed giving the SV a hard time on the track. i stayed with the novice group which was a blast.
track was cold and when i came off the track each time i did notice that my tyres were alot cooler than what i was expecting.
next time the medium group is a must.
looking forward to next time too.

007XX
12th June 2007, 21:20

Thanks very much for the advice Nicksta. Unfortunately, when the moment came to jump in the saddle, I froze and didn't end up having a go. I know I run the risk of getting a few HTFU thrown my way, but it just didn't feel right... Would it have been my bike, I don't think it would have been such a big deal. So I shall just hang my head down in shame until I can redeem myself...:doh:

The upside of the day though is that I am now looking up the Moto TT track days so I can do one with my bike.
I guess my motto is very much: you gotta learn to walk before you can run.

007XX
12th June 2007, 21:23
shame i missed yall there, would have been good to catch up with a few new faces.
but totally enjoyed giving the SV a hard time on the track. i stayed with the novice group which was a blast.
track was cold and when i came off the track each time i did notice that my tyres were alot cooler than what i was expecting.
next time the medium group is a must.
looking forward to next time too.

You didn't miss everyone... my hubby and I spoke to you about your bike and we commented on your seat, and the cool lights on your bike.
Your bike sounds and looks awesome, and you looked like you were having a blast out there :Punk:

Nicksta
12th June 2007, 22:07
Thanks very much for the advice Nicksta. Unfortunately, when the moment came to jump in the saddle, I froze and didn't end up having a go. I know I run the risk of getting a few HTFU thrown my way, but it just didn't feel right... Would it have been my bike, I don't think it would have been such a big deal. So I shall just hang my head down in shame until I can redeem myself...:doh:

The upside of the day though is that I am now looking up the Moto TT track days so I can do one with my bike.
I guess my motto is very much: you gotta learn to walk before you can run.
i'm still saying awesome stuff....
and you know what, good on you for not going out... i'm a firm believer in gut feelings... so if it didnt feel right... I'm proud you didnt go out. So dont let me see you hanging your head at all ok!
and yay for planning the next day :) hopefully we can catch up at one when i get back from USA next summer... be cool to have more chicks giving it a go!!

007XX
12th June 2007, 22:15
i'm still saying awesome stuff....
and you know what, good on you for not going out... i'm a firm believer in gut feelings... so if it didnt feel right... I'm proud you didnt go out. So dont let me see you hanging your head at all ok!
and yay for planning the next day :) hopefully we can catch up at one when i get back from USA next summer... be cool to have more chicks giving it a go!!

Thank a lot Nicksta. Would love to catch up and meet. You sound like the type of person I could learn a lot from...and well, it doesn't hurt that you just sound like an awesomely nice person!:yes:

Nicksta
12th June 2007, 22:22
Thank a lot Nicksta. Would love to catch up and meet. You sound like the type of person I could learn a lot from...and well, it doesn't hurt that you just sound like an awesomely nice person!:yes:
lol.. sorry, i'm still relatively a noobie myself, this time last year i had a FXR150 and a restricted licence.... just clocked over riding for 12 months :) I have had some great people to learn from and one thing i learned is you never stop learning, even the pros learn something each time they ride!
KB is a good place to meet people that will help you improve your riding, there is a wealth of experience lurking around! (but not me sorry;) but we can ride next summer if you want )

007XX
12th June 2007, 22:37
lol.. sorry, i'm still relatively a noobie myself, this time last year i had a FXR150 and a restricted licence.... just clocked over riding for 12 months :) I have had some great people to learn from and one thing i learned is you never stop learning, even the pros learn something each time they ride!
KB is a good place to meet people that will help you improve your riding, there is a wealth of experience lurking around! (but not me sorry;) but we can ride next summer if you want )

Mmmm...me thinks you don't give yourself enough credit. Not all lessons are about riding. After talking to you, I am now even more determined to give racing a go...and no, I am not just brown nosing (man, I hate that term!!!)
I will most definitely look forward to riding with you next summer. Hope you're having a great time in the States.

T.I.E
13th June 2007, 08:17
You didn't miss everyone... my hubby and I spoke to you about your bike and we commented on your seat, and the cool lights on your bike.
Your bike sounds and looks awesome, and you looked like you were having a blast out there :Punk:

dam well nice to meet ya then. and have a blast i did. im still grinning from ear to ear.
wishing i lived closer to the track.
anyone know of any rich people building a track this side (north) of auckland?
we dont need another golf course.

007XX
13th June 2007, 08:30
dam well nice to meet ya then. and have a blast i did. im still grinning from ear to ear.
wishing i lived closer to the track.
anyone know of any rich people building a track this side (north) of auckland?
we dont need another golf course.

Nice meeting you too. The minute I win Lotto, I'll let you know:yes: :yes:

Golf:sick: :sick:

ducatijim
15th June 2007, 11:57
Well done Chris and the Trackfun team,And of course Suzuki NZ, as I posted elsewhere, a great day and very well run; aren't we lucky to be motorcyclists in this country with folk who will put in time and expertise to make things like this happen?
Good on ya! I'm booked for the next 1 !

chris
4th July 2007, 09:35
Two down and two to go; Manfeild 27th October and Taupo 9th December. Enter both dates at the same time and pay just $75 for the two!! That's a bargain so get in quick. At the Manfeild you'll also have the chance to win back your entry fee and get a free entry to the final date at Taupo.

The last Suzuki track day at Taupo was a stunner with excellent weather enjoyed by all 100+ riders. Report and pics will be in the August issue of Kiwi Rider on sale around 16th July.

For entry forms or more info, contact myself or Julie on 09 416 5307 or e-mail info@trackfun.co.nz

rwh
10th August 2007, 01:37
If I was to hypothetically get myself a race/trackday (not road legal) bike, would that be eligible for this? If I can get something cheap, I can avoid the risk of throwing my daily commute down the track ...

If so, then I'd probably make sure that any race bike I got was a Suzuki. If not, I guess my options are wider.

Are there still places open for Manfeild?

Richard

chris
10th August 2007, 08:36
Hi Richard,

Yep, places for Manfeild are still available. Book for both Manfeild and Taupo on the 9th December and you'll pay just $75.

Any Suzuki is eligible, be it road, race, track bike, motard, cruiser or whatever.

chris
24th August 2007, 10:22
Just a quick update for the remaining Suzuki track days.

Manfeild still has places left with 9 weeks to go. Just by turning up at Manfeild, you'll have the chance to win your entry fee back and a free entry for the Taupo track day on 9th December.

Taupo 9th December is filling fast and rightly so as it should be a great day. Andrew Stroud, Craig Shiriffs and Ray Clee will be there, offering help and advice throughout the day. There will be stunt demo's during the day including a lunchtime on-track demo. We are also planning a road bike/race bike on-track comparison.

If you want to be there, get in quick it's 50% subscribed now!

Cajun
24th August 2007, 10:23
that reminds me i have forums i will fax them to you right now, booking 2 people in for both days

EDIT scratch that, Chris what is a fax number i can fire these does not seam to be on on the form

chris
27th August 2007, 13:28
Fax number is 09 416 5308.

Plugz 4 Lugz
27th November 2007, 20:51
Thank you to all enquirers - yes, we will be in attendance at the Suzuki Track Day on Dec 9th. Looking forward to meeting with you. Cheers Sue 027 659 1583