PDA

View Full Version : HA ha.........snapped the old tart

98tls
21st February 2007, 19:36
After losing goldfish out of the pond for awhile and being told that theres no way it could be the 17 year old ball of fluff that shares and constantly malts all over my house i finally caught her in the act.........looking for its next victim by the look of it.................:angry: When snapped she proceded to leave the scence...............:innocent: While the supposed burglar deterrent was busy with a bone..........useless...........

NighthawkNZ
21st February 2007, 19:41
hahah thats funny.... oh I mean sorry for your lose of fish :innocent:

Maha
21st February 2007, 19:45
Cat looks in good nick tho', must be the golden snacks that agree with it....:yes:

chanceyy
21st February 2007, 19:46
lol mate have you not taught mac that cats are more fun to chase than balls ????

98tls
21st February 2007, 19:52
lol mate have you not taught mac that cats are more fun to chase than balls ???? That old cats just plain nasty............everynow and then he comes up to me with blood comin out of both sides of the white bits by his mouth.......yep shes given him the hurry up again........hes actually caught and disposed of a couple of strays but hes well wary of that old girl...............:dodge:

chanceyy
21st February 2007, 19:55
laffing ... kinda like that old saying about fire breathing dragons huh ;)

MyGSXF
21st February 2007, 19:55
:killingme ferk that's hillarious Mike.. animals aye.. can't beat em!! :shutup:

ps: your puddy tat looks just like mine.. but fatter! :lol: a fish food diet must agree with him!! :shifty:

Quartermile
21st February 2007, 21:19
Nice bike, oh yea your fish are good too, or something:scratch:

avgas
21st February 2007, 21:24
no silly the pussy has the fish

0arbreaka
21st February 2007, 21:24
My neigbors got a nice big dobermann up here that has aqquired a taste for felines..

u4ea
21st February 2007, 21:35
awwww:killingme :killingme :killingme this is a cool thread...youre kitty is onto it!!!