PDA

View Full Version : YEEHA Good news for a change...

Blondini
22nd February 2007, 11:52
:banana: My mini fox terrier gave birth to her first litter of pups this morning:Punk: 2 girls 1 boy..AHHHHHH They are so so sweet:dodge: .She did so well..Amazing how they naturally know what to do.. The Bitch is fine:shutup::spudwave: So is the pups mum:love: :jerry: :2thumbsup :spudbooge...And to answer pms....Yes they are for sale $450.

Chisanga
22nd February 2007, 13:08
Pictures of puppies please :)

Mrs Busa Pete
22nd February 2007, 14:20
:banana: My mini fox terrier gave birth to her first litter of pups this morning:Punk: 2 girls 1 boy..AHHHHHH They are so so sweet:dodge: .She did so well..Amazing how they naturally know what to do.. The Bitch is fine:shutup::spudway: So is the pups mum:love: :Jerry: :2thumbsup :spudbooge...And to answer PMS....Yes they are for sale $450.

That's pretty cheap i sold my yorkies for $600.Thats ones that i didn't get to attached to, Had to stop doing the breeding thing because i got really upset when i sold them. Oh congrats on the puppies

Blondini
22nd February 2007, 14:37

Need clever person with camera...will work on it....:yes:

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
22nd February 2007, 15:26

Paaaaaleeeeeeezzzzzzz may we see piccys

Blondini
22nd February 2007, 19:23
Paaaaaleeeeeeezzzzzzz may we see piccys

Pics tomorrow...Mate bringing camera in morning:yes:

Blondini
23rd February 2007, 15:00
Sorry too computer illiterate..I have some beautiful pics I just dont know how to put them up the usual way does not work...Any suggestions????:yes:

James Deuce
23rd February 2007, 15:29
Great. More dog poo to stand in.

Chisanga
23rd February 2007, 18:47
Sorry too computer illiterate..I have some beautiful pics I just dont know how to put them up the usual way does not work...Any suggestions????:yes:

Sorry - i'm quite happy to use a camera and have no idea how it works :)

Blondini
23rd February 2007, 19:02
Thanks anyway:yes: I can put them to MSN but I think they are too large and I have just bout given up...I wanted to share pics but........:bye: