PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise looks for ‘biker chick’

Bob
12th August 2004, 00:05
According to a Rolling Stone interview Tom Cruise plans to wed again - preferably to a biker chick.

"I'd like to be with a woman who goes, 'I've reviewed your schedule, and I'm going to set up this motorcycle trip for you, because you've been working really hard. And I'm going to go with you. We're going to go riding together. And I've already been working on it for a couple of days so it can be special.'" said Cruise.

"That woman, I would worship," he added.

LB
12th August 2004, 05:42
Pick me!!!! Pick me!!!!!!!.

Hitcher
12th August 2004, 09:05
Pick me!!!! Pick me!!!!!!!.
Poor Ben and James (not to mention Hamish...). Oh the fickle finger of female favours.

vifferman
12th August 2004, 09:13
Poor Ben and James (not to mention Hamish...). Oh the fickle finger of female favours.So, Lynda; assuming you can ditch Ben, James and Hamish quickly, and that Tom Cruise is an anonymous or sleeping member of KB, which bike will you let him ride? Presumably the 800 (because he's short)?

duckman
12th August 2004, 10:31
Poor Ben and James (not to mention Hamish...). Oh the fickle finger of female favours.
"Oh the fickle flavour of female fingers" ????? :killingme

Jackrat
12th August 2004, 22:43
Ha,Tom can just get in line behind the rest of the dreamers.
Them kind of women are rare and I've already got the only spare one in my area, an she's not interested in blokes that pretend for a living.

LB
13th August 2004, 05:38

Um....who is James?
PS: I haven't told Hamish about this yet, I'll wait till Tom contacts me.... :D .

LB
13th August 2004, 05:41
So, Lynda; assuming you can ditch Ben, James and Hamish quickly, and that Tom Cruise is an anonymous or sleeping member of KB, which bike will you let him ride? Presumably the 800 (because he's short)?
He'll have his own bike....won't he?

Only about 1-2cm difference between the 800 and the thou, cos of the larger rear tyre on the thou.

Anyway, once I talk with Tom I'll keep you guys posted. (I'll still keep logging on to KB from Hollywood once I move there with him)

Ms Piggy
13th August 2004, 07:52
"That woman, I would worship," he added.

Hey can worship at my alter any time he likes :msn-wink:

LB
15th August 2004, 17:33
I've 'fessed up to Hamish. He tells me that ordinarily he'd be happy to pay to have me taken off his hands, but he reckon's Tom don't need the dosh.

Tom: if you're reading this, Hamish says to tell you I'll make you a millionaire in no time. I don't understand, as I thought you were currently a mulit-millionaire?

Love,
Lynda