PDA

View Full Version : Re birthdays of two top KBers

Firefight
12th August 2004, 05:57
Hey Logan, happy birthday mate, :banana: hope shes a good one for you and you manage to spend time away from working 25 hours a day to enjoy some :apint: :apint: , with your dad and your westie mates, :cool: keep up the good work you do on KB lookin after the newbies and may there be a roll of # 8 fencing wire wrapped up in your prezzies today.

F/F

Amylou, :sunny: have birthday, I know your gonna have a good day, I think theres some good stuff comin your way, lots :love: of love. :love:

Dad

bluninja
12th August 2004, 06:00
Yeah Happy Brithday KK. 19, sheet you'll be old and sensible before you know it.

White trash
12th August 2004, 07:49
Hey Logan, happy birthday mate, :banana: hope shes a good one for you and you manage to spend time away from working 25 hours a day to enjoy some :apint: :apint: , with your dad and your westie mates, :cool: keep up the good work you do on KB lookin after the newbies and may there be a roll of # 8 fencing wire wrapped up in your prezzies today.

F/F

Amylou, :sunny: have birthday, I know your gonna have a good day, I think theres some good stuff comin your way, lots :love: of love. :love:

Dad

Ohhhh... idn't that nice.

Happy birthday KK and Amylou.

You both have a great day.

Cajun
12th August 2004, 07:52
Happy Bday KK and Amylou

hope both you have a great day

James Deuce
12th August 2004, 07:53
Happy Birthday Folks!

KK is 19????? Should be a billionaire by 30 with his excellent attitude! :first:

Amylou, if Dad is being that embarrassing in public, he better have bought you a bike for your birthday.

aff-man
12th August 2004, 07:54
Happy Birthday peoples have fun :spudbooge :doobey: :banana: :yeah:

Motoracer
12th August 2004, 08:44
Happy birthday Logan and Amy :)

Hitcher
12th August 2004, 09:03
KK & Amy. Many happys. It is hard to imagine so few birthdays -- next thing we'll have members that were born this century! Best wishes from the Jacques Cousteau fan club!

Slim
12th August 2004, 15:50
Hippo Burpday KY & Amylou. Hope you both get loads of presents. :D

Zed
12th August 2004, 15:54
Best birthday wishes from me too! :)

Joni
12th August 2004, 16:44
yup - all the very best.

FROSTY
12th August 2004, 17:00
Happy birthday logan.I guess your gettin to be a KB old fart here.
And amy lou --I know you'll have a good one--cos ya dad'll spoil ya rotten

Two Smoker
12th August 2004, 17:13
Hey Logo, happy bday mate :niceone: did you get new knee sliders for your bday???? i hope your not working a 12 hour day on your bday like i did....... lol

Happy bday to you too Amy lou (oooh that rhymed.....)

Gixxer 4 ever
12th August 2004, 17:15

Dad
Good stuff people. Have a blast. :first: :Punk:

To all the people that work to keep KB going, a big thanks. I am new here and know very few of the people on here but thanks for a great place to ask question, Troll and vent. :)

DEATH_INC.
12th August 2004, 17:27
Happy bday from Draco and Myself KK,you should be half smashed by now,not looking at this post.....

Kwaka-Kid
12th August 2004, 17:28
Awww :$ Shucks KB! thanks heaps for all the wishing but it didnt help! Still had a crap ass day as ive had all week this week today! But off now and going round to mummies place for dinner!
Happy Birthday Amylou!(Check PM's as i sent one this mornin!) You have the best damn birthdate in the world girl, and lucky you.. only 17!.
Enjoy it Amy! And hope you have a good day- I know you will and if you dont the wicked dude of a father your lucky enough to have will sort out the peoples responsible! (Give em one for mee too FF coz you gotta cool daughter by the soundz!)

If you Want amy ill share half my Fencing wire with you - the offers there.

Coldkiwi
12th August 2004, 18:25
yeah good on ya logan! I still hold out hope that you'll crack the big 21 without any major surgery! :)

Kwaka-Kid
12th August 2004, 23:07
Thanks mate! :) and Opps i came back to post that Shade Gave me a new set of Spidi Racing Sensor Knee Sliders! YAY! they are really hard and im thinking ceramic, either way they look way kool and i sweari wont scratch them dude, dont wanna put a mark on em as they look so blingy! Cheers Shaede - it wont go forgotten