PDA

View Full Version : Profile picture

earthbound misfit
24th February 2007, 10:28
Hi, can anyone help me with my profile picture, I think the image I want to use is too big. Anyway I can reduce it etc ? I have the picture in my pictures folder in my computer so i can email it another member to see if they can play with it,

Some techo type around would probably know what to do

thanks

Mandy

Deviant Esq
24th February 2007, 10:33
You can get image editors online for free, and if you know how to use them, that's a good option. Alternatively, email it to me, and I'll resize it for you. If you click on the tiny little person thing at the top right of my post, under my green blobs, my email address will show up. :niceone:

Sniper
24th February 2007, 10:52
Spankme has incorperated an automatic resizer doodad. If you upload it, it should resize automatically

earthbound misfit
24th February 2007, 11:43
Thanks for the help,
the email should have gone thru
Hopefully will get it sorted one way or another, and might learn something along the way

its not easy being techilliterate

Colapop
24th February 2007, 11:54
Having just seen your profile pic. I have to ask why? Why do you feel the need to subject us to that... Skin tight jodpurs... *shudders*

Hahaha! Don't take anything too seriously round here - Welcome too BTW

Steam
24th February 2007, 11:56
chips!....

earthbound misfit
24th February 2007, 14:02
i dont know, maybe somewhere in my subconcious from childhood watching chips, there was a bike rider wanting to get out, i will be the brunette, dont know about that particular style of bike though, and they were kind of goody goody

Colapop
24th February 2007, 14:42
Chuck up a pic of you on your beast... just wear a helmet if you want safety...

McJim
24th February 2007, 14:57
If we had known what the picture would be we wouldn't have told you how to resize it! :rofl: only kidding - welcome to KB

earthbound misfit
24th February 2007, 21:20
i wouldnt call my gpx250 a beast , more of a little black puppy, anyway then I would have to learn how to attach a (borrowed) digital camera to my computer and get the image to the site in the right size, lol

But its a good idea, maybe when i get a bigger bike one day

Maha
24th February 2007, 21:32
i dont know, maybe somewhere in my subconcious from childhood watching chips, there was a bike rider wanting to get out, i will be the brunette, dont know about that particular style of bike though, and they were kind of goody goody

Jon and Ponch.........:Punk:
Could have been cousin Daisy from Hazzard County.........:blip:

earthbound misfit
24th February 2007, 21:47
boring, look pretty, wear cute clothes, act as sex symbol to whole generation of males, but she was about the smartest person in the cast and drove a cool car,
Lara croft is much cooler and she rides a bike

earthbound misfit
24th February 2007, 21:56
boring, look pretty, wear cute clothes, act as sex symbol to whole generation of males, but she was about the smartest person in the cast and drove a cool car,
Lara croft is much cooler and she rides a bike

Colapop
25th February 2007, 11:31
Yeah but great set of jugs though!!

earthbound misfit
26th February 2007, 12:28
Yes, her mammary glands were ample.
Im still trying in earnest to get Jon and Ponch onto the site.

Finn
26th February 2007, 12:29
Hi, can anyone help me with my profile picture, I think the image I want to use is too big.

I've got a little profile pic but that's just me.

SpankMe
27th February 2007, 19:35
http://www.acdsee.com/ is a good image browser/editor that easy to use. Download it and start playing.

oh, and I was born 5 years before you so you can't use your age as an excuse. :)

Hawkeye
28th February 2007, 03:12
Welcome to KB Earthbound. You sound as if you will fit in here just fine.
Just one comment.... Lose the profile picture. lol...

earthbound misfit
1st March 2007, 13:18
Thanks Spankme that software on the link you sent me was fun to play with.
I have used a picture of my bike as I got a 'upload failed' message with Jon and Ponch.

So NO CHiPs campaigners get a reprieve for now.

Still cant seem to get image small enough to display next to my user name on the forum, and ideas?

Mandy

earthbound misfit
3rd March 2007, 14:25
Doh! Ive realised the little picture thingy is an Avatar, ok , so now I understand
Will work on avatar picture

Colapop
3rd March 2007, 14:42
Yep minimise the crap outa those two and use it as your avatar then you can annoy everyone - constantly

MSTRS
3rd March 2007, 14:58
Can you use this