PDA

View Full Version : Ride in Aucks Sun 15th!!

loosebruce
12th August 2004, 23:53
How many people out there are keen for a ride on sunday again, even with the shittee weather last week we still got 10 bikes out came back with 9.5 though (motoracer) was good to catch up with some of the hamilton crew as well. Was thinking maybe around the same times as last week, 9.30 at Ab papakura, if we head the coromandel way 11:00 at Kopu mobil or if we head for 22......., or if anyone has any other suggestions, feel free.
I'm guessing the weather can't be any worse than what it was last week so it should be good :crazy: .
It's not a full on fast ride so any newbies feel free to come along, the faster guys will always wait up for you and they never complain, and someone will always hang back keeping a eye on ya's. ;)

So two smoker, motoracer you guys in, what about quasi and dss3 from hamilton you guys up for a blat. And all the other usual suspects?? :ride:

Zapf
13th August 2004, 00:20
Would love to come, but at this stage going to the BRONZ Ridesafe course at the airbase. Will Def be there if the ridesafe course falls thru. :ride:

Mr Skid
13th August 2004, 01:07
Would love to come, but at this stage going to the BRONZ Ridesafe course at the airbase. Will Def be there if the ridesafe course falls thru. :ride:

same here. Sounds like a good way to avoid working on assignments :whistle:

Motoracer
13th August 2004, 08:48
Na, track day will be enough excitment for me for the weekend thanx (only cause of the lack of cash issue...)

You guys have fun!

Quasievil
13th August 2004, 09:14
Thanks for the invite Loosebruce but I am committed all weekend I looked at the weather as well and (sorry bout this) it seems like it is going to be shitty so youre right be the same as last week.
Might go up to Puke to watch MR go hard ,hopefully get some of his action down on film if weather okay certainly time him anyways.
catch ya later and be safe:niceone:

Drunken Monkey
13th August 2004, 14:50
I'd like to join you fools, but my bike is still at the shop... :(

Two Smoker
13th August 2004, 14:57
I might be there, but my leathers wont be ready until tuesday now :( and i might be working on Sunday too..... need all the $$$ i can get....

Ill put up here on satuday if i am going to be going or not :niceone:

loosebruce
14th August 2004, 01:44
Thanks for the invite Loosebruce but I am committed all weekend I looked at the weather as well and (sorry bout this) it seems like it is going to be shitty so youre right be the same as last week.
Might go up to Puke to watch MR go hard ,hopefully get some of his action down on film if weather okay certainly time him anyways.
catch ya later and be safe:niceone:

You're not wrong on that weather quasi, summer's coming wish it would bloody hurry up. If the weather is crap and i don't catch up with dss3 tomorrow at puke i'll proberly mission it down to h/town to buy those mufflers off him. Hope you can make it to puke qausi.

DEATH_INC.
14th August 2004, 08:15
After the weather last w/end ,and looking at the forecast,I'd have to say not this time:cold:
When the weather comes right though......

SPman
14th August 2004, 09:06
After the weather last w/end ,and looking at the forecast,I'd have to say not this time:cold:
When the weather comes right though......
As a "born again wuss", I'm with Death on this one!:disapint:

loosebruce
14th August 2004, 23:53
As a "born again wuss", I'm with Death on this one!:disapint:
Yeah it's not looking to great, and most of the guys can't make it this weekend, however Quasi was mentioning something about next weekend and doing the coro loop, weather premitting of course, something to think about. Saturday or Sunday??

Zapf
16th August 2004, 00:37
not a bad idea.. I did go up the west of coro on Sat, before turning back as it was getting dark. So won't mind completing the loop.

Just been riding back home at this ungodly hour, and the streets are all quiet and no cars... its actually quite enjoyable. Would a full moon ride be a good idea?