PDA

View Full Version : Waikato: Superbike Sunday at Korn's. March 4th

Kornholio
27th February 2007, 17:21
The Annual Philip Island live screening of WSBK Race 1 and 2 with Supersports thrown in for good measure is on this Sunday starting at 1pm LIVE!!!!

40" LCD and surround sound for your viewing pleasure and a couple of couches, a few chairs and a bit of floor space to park your arses on.

It will be in the country near TeAroha(Moronsville was the closest I could get to on the Calendar)

BYO refreshments(can arrange for a car to do a refreshment run if you there early enough)

PM for address if you keen or if you already know where I live just turn up...

Giddy up :sunny:To register (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1197&day=2007-3-4)

wybmadiity
28th February 2007, 14:23
Gee I think I can make it... And I won't even have to ride home ;) under the influence this year ... Of the hoons on there bikes after watching the racing that is ... :shifty:

Matt Bleck
1st March 2007, 09:24
Sorry guy's I'm off to Tony's :)

Kornholio
2nd March 2007, 12:34
Sorry guy's I'm off to Tony's :)

Sweet as mate....how is the bike and things going?

Say Hi to the old bugger for me when you see him :D

Matt Bleck
2nd March 2007, 14:50
Things are going well mate, got another 3 weeks left and it's all on again!!

DMNTD
2nd March 2007, 20:21
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee!!! :scooter:

I blame the bourbon

Kornholio
2nd March 2007, 20:37
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee!!! :scooter:

I blame the bourbon

I blame the fact that you cant ride your bike at the moment :p

btw we going to Coroglen/Coromandel tomorrow...you most welcome to bring your car :mellow:

:sunny:

Unit
4th March 2007, 09:36
Doesnt look like we can make it today. Hope you guys have a good one, its going to be some good racing, we need to go to the actual event next year me be thinking, Always wanted to go to Philip Island:yes:

wybmadiity
5th March 2007, 10:26
Yeehaa! What great racing! Cheers for another great day Korn! :love:

Kornholio
5th March 2007, 12:02
Yeehaa! What great racing! Cheers for another great day Korn! :love:

Ditto... Was primo racing and a couple of good spills which made for great viewing....Im glad the between race burnout display never happened as I looked at tire today and there is at least another 500 kms left in it...1000k if I count the canvas/steel belts :D

And now that Sky TV has got MotoGP there will be another event near the end of the year when they come to Philip Island... Bourbon for everyone :D

Good to see ya Steve...braving the wet roads and millions of bugs and the Duty Manager from throwing more bourbons down your throat :hic: