PDA

View Full Version : Faaaaaark!

Aero165
27th February 2007, 19:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MPtEL-wEuo

I don't even know if this is real....

98tls
27th February 2007, 19:18
yea i would say its real........clever basterd eh...........big nuts..........:Punk:

NighthawkNZ
27th February 2007, 19:22
Crusty Nuts errr someone crusty does those stunts as well ?? :yes:

Meanie
27th February 2007, 19:29
Looks real to me
I might have a go on the meanie :whistle:

cowboyz
27th February 2007, 19:36
rocking along. Went to see the crusty demons the other week and although I was sitting right in front of them with live action going on there were several points where I found myself thinking "shit that must be a tv trick or something"

ps. would pay to see it done on meanies bike.

Aero165
27th February 2007, 19:43
I had no idea that was even possible.... Mind you, if you had of asked me 5 years ago if you could do a double back flip I would of said "no way":second:

Maha
27th February 2007, 19:49
Why would not be real....now the landing would have been the best view...:thud:

NighthawkNZ
27th February 2007, 19:51
Went to see the crusty demons

Yeah thats who I meant... :doh:

Drew
28th February 2007, 08:18
Yep, showed him how to do that:yes:

Looks cool the way he kicks the tail out far enough to get upside down, ballsy stuff man. It looks like he is getting it back into shape for the landing no problems too.

Must be a bit easier to practice than a flip tho, cos you can get it there bit by bit with each attempt, with a flip, if you try, you gotta try it all or nothing.

My hat is off to anyone keen to do big air stunts on a bike, fuck if I'd ever get myself into a position where the bike was above me, twenty feet off the ground.

scott411
28th February 2007, 11:04
that is not a crusty demon, that is James 'Bubba' Stewart, it is off his myspace site, its pretty sick what a real mxer can do