PDA

View Full Version : Reflective-strip yellow vests $7

MateyPotatey
1st March 2007, 20:06
Greetings All

Not long after I paid $16 at the warehouse for an orange vest and promptly splattered fresh chain lube on the back of it, I found the yellow types, good enough for my use at the Naenae 123 $ shop for 6.95.

Naenae is a burb in Lower Hutt, of which my wife and I agree that there is a hotspot of hell underneath, and a devil lives there frequently causing people to shoot others, rape pillage, stab children and other nasty shit.

Great pool, its a pricebusters perhaps, my kids tell me off for calling them all $2 shops, so was trying to show my hipness by calling it some thing other than a $2 shop.

You will see me wearing one during peak times on the wgtn hutt motorway, too chicken to do much lane filtering with a white helmet, and with NZ Flag badges on the sleeve, many double takes in the rear view mirrors! - every little thing one can do to make the cagers notice my lowly efforts at remaining upright helps i hope..

bert_is_evil
1st March 2007, 20:10
that's a good deal, shouldn't it be 1, 2 or 3 dollars though?

Maha
1st March 2007, 20:11
And what perchance is the ' Naenae 123'?.....i have heard of the Naenae express.....(Ewen Chattfield)

Madness
1st March 2007, 20:17
Nothing wrong with Naenae.

I mistakenly parked my car at the Naenae shops a few weeks ago with the window down. It was still there when I went back to it 15 minutes later...:shit:

nodrog
1st March 2007, 20:18
And what perchance is the ' Naenae 123'?.....i have heard of the Naenae express.....(Ewen Chattfield)

its like the $2 shop, with interest.

Maha
1st March 2007, 20:25
its like the $2 shop, with interest.

Yeah...........but its freken' Naenae....i know there used to be a great swimming complex there..........but that was it....ok so now theres a 2134 shop...cool:dodge:

ps i love Naenae people.....:love:

Madness
1st March 2007, 20:32
It's also had it's own Work & Income offices for some time. I think all the banks have gone now, what with the robberies & deaths, except for KiwiBank of course.

Ahh, the pool. Many a summer school holidays spent on the terraces, before they put a poxy roof on it. The "Tower" was a rite of passage, doing full body bombs from the highest level.

Back on topic, those vests sound spiffing!

MateyPotatey
1st March 2007, 20:46
Naenae is a burb in Lower Hutt, of which my wife and I agree that there is a hotspot of hell underneath, and a devil lives there frequently causing people to shoot others, rape pillage, stab children and other nasty shit.

Great pool, its a pricebusters perhaps, my kids tell me off for calling them all $2 shops, so was trying to show my hipness by calling it some thing other than a $2 shop.

You will see me wearing one during peak times on the wgtn hutt motorway, too chicken to do much lane filtering with a white helmet, and with NZ Flag badges on the sleeve, subtle suggestion... many double takes in the rear view mirrors :Police: - every little thing one can do to make the cagers notice my lowly efforts at remaining upright helps i hope..

U guys seen the bike on my icon thingy?

Ixion
1st March 2007, 21:24
Nothing wrong with Naenae.

I mistakenly parked my car at the Naenae shops a few weeks ago with the window down. It was still there when I went back to it 15 minutes later...:shit:

So, they stole your car, but left the window behind, then ?

Nasty
2nd March 2007, 07:04
....Naenae is a burb in Lower Hutt, of which my wife and I agree that there is a hotspot of hell underneath, and a devil lives there frequently causing people to shoot others, rape pillage, stab children and other nasty shit......

The hotspot of hell is New Zealand darling .. I grew up in Naenae and it was relatively tame compared to other areas in the country ... its just having its 5 mins in the spotlight at the moment :(

Juud
2nd March 2007, 07:52
U guys seen the bike on my icon thingy?

Interesting bike, does it go around corners at all?:scratch:

Roj
2nd March 2007, 08:33
Interesting bike, does it go around corners at all?:scratch:

it ain't a bike, it's got 4 wheels and what looks like hydraulic steering...

Juud
2nd March 2007, 09:00
a bit like a fancy squashed quad then :mellow: :laugh:

Lissa
2nd March 2007, 13:24
Yeah...........but its freken' Naenae....i know there used to be a great swimming complex there..........but that was it....ok so now theres a 2134 shop...cool:dodge:

ps i love Naenae people.....:love:Hey I was a Naenae girl for about 7 years... never had any problems.. my house only got broken into once! Stole my bloody tin of coins, the Bastard, took me years to fill it up!