Toaster
2nd March 2007, 17:32
Amusing worksite sign.....

blackkatana
2nd March 2007, 18:10
I'll bet it's a long distance call to Todd!!:gob:

paturoa
2nd March 2007, 18:15
obviously not a goverment site - can never find anyone responsible for big fark ups there....

PHANTOM RyDER
4th March 2007, 08:50
:scooter: that must be there emergency service..only in oz

RT527
4th March 2007, 09:36
:scooter: that must be there emergency service..only in oz

More in likely the Jokes on Todd...He be the Fall guy ...who hasn't been told he is yet.

Madness
4th March 2007, 09:57
I like how the word huge is underlined. I can just imagine a bunch of drongo mine workers standing there looking at a cave-in, trying to agree wether it's a Huge fuck-up, or just an ordinary one.

I wonder how many prank calls Todd gets?

Toaster
5th March 2007, 10:00
obviously not a goverment site - can never find anyone responsible for big fark ups there....

Too true!! I reckon they all need one of those numbers... but it would take 10 minutes to get the automated phone system to hang-up on you.

Sniper
6th March 2007, 13:49
Repost matey......

Toaster
7th March 2007, 13:49
Repost matey......

Cheers, although tracking down pictures to check reposts seems to be rather diffcult.... probably because I don't really know what I am doing and have all the I.T. web skills of a blind snail on ecstasy.

Sniper
7th March 2007, 14:23
Cheers, although tracking down pictures to check reposts seems to be rather diffcult.... probably because I don't really know what I am doing and have all the I.T. web skills of a blind snail on ecstasy.

Dont fuss. It doesnt come down to any skills. Pics are extremely hard to find if they have been reposted. Im considering chatting to the rest of the QRF and seeing if we may let pic reposts slide unless there is a gross error in judgement

Toaster
7th March 2007, 14:27
Dont fuss. It doesnt come down to any skills. Pics are extremely hard to find if they have been reposted. Im considering chatting to the rest of the QRF and seeing if we may let pic reposts slide unless there is a gross error in judgement

Cool, cheers. Excuse my ignorance, but what is QRF?

Sniper
7th March 2007, 14:30
Cool, cheers. Excuse my ignorance, but what is QRF?

Many different theories floating round. Our real names are surrounded in shadows. Our methods stealthy, and our points, well, we dont really have any. But we find and deal to (well we would if we could) reposts

Toaster
7th March 2007, 14:38
Many different theories floating round. Our real names are surrounded in shadows. Our methods stealthy, and our points, well, we dont really have any. But we find and deal to (well we would if we could) reposts

Great response, got a good giggle outta that! Cheers.