PDA

View Full Version : Wellington: SB's B/Day and Quasi Show After PARTY!

Sparky Bills
3rd March 2007, 10:18
10th March at my wonderfull house in Waikanae. (not really too sure about posting my address on the net, so pm me for it)

ALL WELCOME!

Its 5mins walk from the Pub where Quasi's show is being held.
Plenty of parking for bikes, Sorry, the garage is completely full of tools, racebikes and road bikes, so no room in there.
They are very secure in the front, so dont worry bout them getting stollen etc.
I MEAN ITS WAIKANAE!!! NEED I SAY MORE!? haha
Cars will have to go on the street.
Plenty of floor space for crashing on. Some room out back for tents, large deck out back, smaller deck out front.
Large stereo!:innocent:
Two beer fridges in the lounge.
plus the usual one in the Kitchen.
I have one BBQ here, but may need an extra one or two if someone can help out....?
As im a poor racer, food/drinks will be left up to you to sort yourselves out. There is a New World and Woolworths and booze store down the road from the show and my place. So doubt there will be any problems there.

The back yard is fully inclosed. We have a dog, but he couldnt hurt a fly!
(I mean shit!! HES SCARED OF SALLO!!:shutup: )

Will kick off after the show and go till we stop.

Only a few rules!
NO THROWING UP INSIDE!!!
Respect the house! (its not mine haha:innocent: )
EVERYONE MUST ENJOY THEMSELVES!:rockon:

The house is big enough for a few people, so lets fill it up!

Nasty
3rd March 2007, 15:36
Sounds like a plan and a worthwhile celebration there Sparkybills ... might just have to go!

Panther
3rd March 2007, 15:38
The back yard is fully inclosed. We have a dog, but he couldnt hurt a fly!
(I mean shit!! HES SCARED OF SALLO!!:shutup: )

!

oi! im scary!

Trudes
3rd March 2007, 15:45
Wicked, sounds like a plan to me. Dibs on a tent spot in the backyard and two spots in the driveway for the Hornets. Cheers SB.

svs
3rd March 2007, 15:50
would have been, but i'll be up at the nats being pit bitch for delboy. have a beer or six for me :drinknsin got to do something to liven up waikanae. are you going to invite the old folk?

RantyDave
4th March 2007, 19:21
Done.

10 characters

chanceyy
4th March 2007, 19:37
will be there for a wee while before riding back

Sparky Bills
5th March 2007, 08:32
Yip, Old and young are invited.
So long as you can keep up that is....:innocent:

sels1
5th March 2007, 13:32
Yip, Old and young are invited.
So long as you can keep up that is....:innocent:

ok, so pm me yr addy

Lissa
5th March 2007, 13:36
Wicked, sounds like a plan to me. Dibs on a tent spot in the backyard and two spots in the driveway for the Hornets. Cheers SB.
You live anywhere near the pools.. my brother lives in waikanae.. I'll just follow/stalk Trudes if I decide to go.

Sparky Bills
6th March 2007, 08:35
You live anywhere near the pools.. my brother lives in waikanae.. I'll just follow/stalk Trudes if I decide to go.

Na, i live up over the tracks. On the Hill.

Sparky Bills
6th March 2007, 08:36
ok, so pm me yr addy

PM sent.:rockon:

Colapop
6th March 2007, 08:39
HUGS WILL Be FREE ON THE NIGHT...

Trudes
6th March 2007, 08:43
Col, you are such a whore!:love:

Colapop
6th March 2007, 09:14
BuTT THEY'LL BE FREE!!

I ONLY CHARGE CLIENTS...

Trudes
6th March 2007, 09:29
Oh, I see, my bad, you're just a slut then!:pinch:

Lissa
6th March 2007, 09:39
Na, i live up over the tracks. On the Hill.
Oh yea? I used to as well... over the tracks that is.. Elizabeth Street, send me a pm.. ta :)

BuTT THEY'LL BE FREE!!

I ONLY CHARGE CLIENTS...Yay... Cheap Hugs!!

Sparky Bills
7th March 2007, 16:58
Oh yea? I used to as well... over the tracks that is.. Elizabeth Street, send me a pm.. ta :)

Yay... Cheap Hugs!!

Oh dear!
Another Kapiti-erian!:innocent:

GSVR
9th March 2007, 14:50
Going to the Quasimoto Show so might drop in afterwards. Don't worry about the PM as I'm sure finding this won't be a problem. I suppose that will technicallly make me a gatecrasher. Happpy Birthday anyway.

MOTOXXX
10th March 2007, 08:28
well after a 6 week break from drinking

im ready to get dronk and tear your place a new one you big homo.

do you, john and boon want to go in on a 1.75 of beam?

those bikes better not take my parking spot at your place or ill put the cow catcher on the front of the trueno

Sparky Bills
11th March 2007, 21:07
What a great night!
Far too much Jim Beam, plenty of bbq food, good people = a great night!

thanks to the people who came. And thanks to Quasi and Cola for flattening my garden!:innocent:
There was a bit of man love going on, but with the amount of booze that we drank, im not surprised!

Hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

alexthekidd
11th March 2007, 21:17
Cheers Sparky for a great night, won't be one i forget anytime soon, well what i remember of it anyway :Punk:

oh and err sorry for the mess :sick: but still there should be laws against some of the things that evil colapop subjected me too :lol: that tuis glass, geez now that was just the end of it

:D

alexthekidd
11th March 2007, 21:28
HUGS WILL Be FREE ON THE NIGHT...

that's not all that was free on the night :shit:

alexthekidd
12th March 2007, 06:32
that's not all that was free on the night :shit:

it appears my last comment may have been taken the wrong way, wasn't anything to do with me, more col and any man/dog that seemed to take his fancy

sels1
12th March 2007, 07:16
oh and err sorry for the mess :sick: but still there should be laws against some of the things that evil colapop subjected me too :lol: that tuis glass, geez now that was just the end of it

Sounds like I left at the right time.....

Cheers Martin for your hospitality!

Colapop
12th March 2007, 07:33
I would just like to state for the record that the rumours about my behaviour have been grossly exargerated and there was absolutely no shenanigans of any sort.

There was some horseplay, a bit of sky-larking, and some... oh well you know how it goes... you shoulda been there...

Great night Marty Mcfly. Alex did you not see the rules at the start of the thread? Hope your mummy looked after you when you got home...

Grub
12th March 2007, 08:46
it appears my last comment may have been taken the wrong way, wasn't anything to do with me,

Methinks he doth protest too much?

Grub
12th March 2007, 08:48
I would just like to state for the record that the rumours about my behaviour have been grossly exargerated...

I don't believe the dog would agree

Sparky Bills
12th March 2007, 09:20
Ive got photo evidence of a certain Colopop holding a certain Quasi upsidedown!:innocent:

Will post some up soon.

sels1
12th March 2007, 14:47
I don't believe the dog would agree

There was a dog? It must have scarpered by the time I got there...it must have already met Colapop...

Grub
12th March 2007, 14:49
There was a dog? It must have scarpered by the time I got there...it must have already met Colapop...

It was walking funny too

Sparky Bills
12th March 2007, 16:38
It was walking funny too

I think everyone was walking funny after meeting Cola!:innocent:

Colapop
12th March 2007, 17:12
Are you saying it was a one way street? I remember a certain young apprentice attempting his first lift (it seemed). You have much to learn young Jedi...

Colapop
13th March 2007, 06:47
Ive got photo evidence of a certain Colopop holding a certain Quasi upsidedown!:innocent:
Will post some up soon.
As there is no evidence - I am justified in stating my innocence!

Sparky Bills
13th March 2007, 16:42
As there is no evidence - I am justified in stating my innocence!

Sorry mate,
Ive been too busy.
They will appear soon enough:rockon:

Colapop
13th March 2007, 17:22
You're just photoshopping in some 'evidence'???