PDA

View Full Version : Crusty Demons - Hamilton

pixc
4th March 2007, 19:12
I took the family to see the crusties. It was enjoyed by all. Those guys must have over enlarged testies to do some of those tricks. However, the main purpose of this thread is to ask if anybody knows how Scary Mary is after her off?

2much
4th March 2007, 20:24
Hey val, didn't realise you were going as well. agree with the enlarged nuts... especially the dude that came up short on the quad, they'll be pretty damn swollen today!

haven't heard anything on mary.

pixc
4th March 2007, 20:41
We had pretty good seats, close to the bourbon, and with a great veiw. Yes poor bugger on the quad'. I recon he 'sucked it in' really well. He rode all the way back to the tent in what must of been agony, were he rolled off and wriggled around on the ground.

The two jumpers after Mary did really well to miss her, and the 'help' did great not to get in the way either.

mudrat
5th March 2007, 12:09
According to the paper she wasn't hurt too bad

http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikatotimes/3982523a6004.html

pixc
5th March 2007, 12:13
Great stuff mudrat, it was a nasty looking fall. Im glad she seems to have come off alright.

Meathorse
5th March 2007, 20:22
I was waiting for this all night when they were in Palmy North - I think it was Mary and one of they younger guys (they said he was from Palmy, but that could have just been to crank up the audience)...

...anyway, probably half a dozen times all night both of them were landing well down the ramp, and if my slightly blurry memory serves me well, there was a very close call when someone landed right near the bottom and looked like it crunched something delicate!

Good to see nothing is broken though! Damn impressive riding and definitely more spectacular to view when they're flying past in person than on the DVD!

jimbo
5th March 2007, 22:43
Glad shes ok....looked like a hard landing from where we were!! Um yeah..sympathetic cringgee when the quad landed :sick: