PDA

View Full Version : Yet another new member

Pwalo
16th August 2004, 11:28
Hello everyone. Thought it was about time to register after checking out the site for the last few months.

I mainly use my GS for commuting (guess that's what it was designed for), with the occasional weekend ride. You know how it is, teenage sons, wife, house, job.

Notice quite a few other riders on my daily ride out to Seaview, so wave if you see a black GS500.

Cheers

Pwalo :niceone:

Hitcher
16th August 2004, 11:36
Pwalo -- welcome to our gargre!

James Deuce
16th August 2004, 11:47
That's not little Pwalo of the fens is it??

Welcome.

Mongoose
16th August 2004, 12:07
Dont bother looking for a wave from me, it asint gonna happen, alright!?
Mainly because I live in the deep south and my arm juat aint that long.
Welcome to the virual shed, enjoy.

toads
16th August 2004, 12:08
welcome, this is an awesome site and I have found the kb members to be very helpful and a good bunch to converse with, I see you have teenage sons, any of them keen on bikes?, I have one bike mad teenager, the girls are more interested in cars, not decided which is worse!! LOL

wari
16th August 2004, 15:08
AH yeah Gidday ... :spudwave:

Pwalo
16th August 2004, 16:07
That's not little Pwalo of the fens is it??

Welcome.

I see you are a PB reader as well. Guess at 5'6' and 68kg I'm not in T Franklin territory, so little Pwalo of the fens it will have to be.

Nice pic of the TRX.

Cheers

Pwalo

scumdog
16th August 2004, 16:33
WELCOME! As I have said to other newbies, if you can take abuse/leg-pulling/ridicule etc (and frequently ungrammatical and badly spelt!) you'll fit right in :laugh:
Took you long enough to get onto the site but seeing as how you ride a Jappa and have a funny name I'm not surprised!! :Pokey: :laugh:

vifferman
16th August 2004, 16:54
Welcome, Mr Pwalo!
I too have teenage sons, but I'm gradually growing them up. I've been through summat like 7.5 years of teenagers so far, so only about 5 years and 2 months to go, and then I'll be rid of the damned things.:niceone:

Or not.:spudwhat:

Ms Piggy
16th August 2004, 17:24
Welcome Pwalo,
I'll give ya a wave if I see ya on my journies :wavey:

You'll meet some cool people through this site - I have :2thumbsup

LB
17th August 2004, 05:49
Welcome Pwalo. I have two children, both have two wheels. this is a great site. Will keep an eye out for you but you probably won't see me wave as we commute in the car. Very glad to on days like this - shitty shitty weather here (again) today - high of 7 is forecast!!!!

magnum
17th August 2004, 12:58
hello and welcome to our humble abode

Cajun
17th August 2004, 13:23
Welcome Pwalo

Pwalo
18th August 2004, 12:53
Thanks for all the messages. Good to see that there are other more 'experienced' (should that be older) riders out there. :confused:

Great weather in Wellytown today. Really scary wind. All the family are at home; school cancelled, and I didn't even wheel the bike out.

Take care out there.

SPman
18th August 2004, 17:19
Teenage sons...Pwah.....gone 8 years hence!
Yeah...gidday

maybe
18th August 2004, 18:41
Teenage daughters gives me even more reason to get out and ride.

Two Smoker
18th August 2004, 18:50
[QUOTE=Pwalo]Thanks for all the messages. Good to see that there are other more 'experienced' (should that be older) riders out there. :confused:

QUOTE]

Yep then there is young idiot nana's on RG150's lol..... Welcome to the site :niceone: and those welly KB riders are BLOODY FAST!!!!! come along to the Waikato Ride :niceone: