PDA

View Full Version : XBOX MotoGP 06

Babelfish
8th March 2007, 10:45
Hey, anyone out there doing the multiplayer thing on the xbox360 motogp 06?

If so, whats yer gamer tags? Just started getting into it so mines "uberfunk NZ"

Be good to see some kiwi's in there instead of yanks and brits and a bunch of frenchies saying "foo foo poo poo jemey jimmy far far foo foo" or whatever it is.

(to those about to respond with "virtual is for geeks" may I make a preemptive response as "get farked")

Babelfish
9th March 2007, 09:34
Surely theres someone else here that has an xbox360??? :drool:

-df-
9th March 2007, 09:57
Surely theres someone else here that has an xbox360??? :drool:

Bought one the first day they came out in NZ. XBox360 sucks big time if you ask me, sold mine off and never looked back.

You can tell its a MS product...kept freezing on me :angry:

PC with a good graphics card shits all over them.

Babelfish
9th March 2007, 10:09
I havent had an issue with mine, its bloody great...only got the one game mind you (motogp06), the rest of the time it streams music from my pc or plays movies n shite. Aiming to get SBK07 for it next but till then I'll keep pounding motogp in the online games.

Ok....anyone else?

Smorg
9th March 2007, 10:13
SBK07? I've been tossing up for awhile as to whether or not to get one, I usually get my machines when they have dropped in price by a couple of hundy and theres lots of games avalible for them. Played MOTOGP on a xbox360 in london and loved it though

Babelfish
9th March 2007, 10:32
superbikes 07 is the new bike game this year for ps2 and xbox360...looks nice too and after nailing all the bikes in motogp it'll be a good change...all good for shits and giggles.

I thought the 360 would have dropped by now, but they're still holding strong after an xmas resurgnece. I managed to sell my kids to a russian salt mine...then made up the difference with some inheritance to buy one.

Wasp
9th March 2007, 10:46
motogp '07 was just announced the other day :D

Babelfish
9th March 2007, 11:04
nice! Found trailer vid here: http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/888/888816/vids_1.html and some images here: http://www.1up.com/do/media?cId=3157620&sec=IMAGES.

It'll be interested how sbk07 matches up...motogp has been getting sharper over the years by the looks so would be a tough competitor in the market. By the looks, motogp 07 is all about beefing up the graphics and improving the online gaming stuff...come on september...

But where are the other kiwi onliners for motogp?

zeocen
9th March 2007, 12:07
I was ready to buy a 360 just for MotoGP after playing it on a mates one, we even put my ipod in and played it to some sweet tunes! One of the best games on the 360 if you ask me!

Then my PC went asplode :( Now I have to spend money on that instead

Jeaves
9th March 2007, 12:30
i got one the night they came out , but refuse to pay ms to go online . To be honest since getting TT on ps2 the 360 has being sitting gathering dust - Heck i play Mario bro's on super Nintendo more often....sigh , $2k worth of xbox360 n games sitting there doing nothing .:weep: :brick: