PDA

View Full Version : hello brethren (canarlee)

canarlee
9th March 2007, 13:07
and how are my worshippers today?

sorry its just my twisted sense of humour!!!!

ok you lot, some of you have seen my postings in "coming or going" section.........but many i think have not! anyway, as you might have guessed by now i like to ramble, but not this time(well i dont think so anyway), i have allready left the warm climate of lanzarote(damn it was nice and warm there) and am now in england(its damn cold here) and i am leaving these shores on the 29th of april, however i am staying in hong kong for 3 nights!!!

anyway, my point is, is where am i going to get a good reception upon landing in your wonderfull country? (as in where can i get into a good party and a cheap place to kip?) ie; i wanna get pissed and pass out!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers (hic........ita past 1 am here) lee

Maha
9th March 2007, 13:19
anyway, my point is, is where am i going to get a good reception upon landing in your wonderfull country? (as in where can i get into a good party and a cheap place to kip?) ie; i wanna get pissed and pass out!!!!!!!!!!!

We have room and always like to party till drop time....well some of us do, so where are you landing?...in Auckland?

canarlee
9th March 2007, 13:23
yes i am arriving in auckland, the time of day im not quite sure yet, i will post the time on mondayevening/tuesday morning for you! where abouts in NZ are you?

Maha
9th March 2007, 13:28
yes i am arriving in auckland, the time of day im not quite sure yet, i will post the time on mondayevening/tuesday morning for you! where abouts in NZ are you?

Just north of Soapsville.......Warkworth is about 45 mins to the wee bridge they have there......nice spot you'll love it here...:yes:

canarlee
9th March 2007, 13:34
sorry but pardon my ignorance, A, are you scottish? (joke) amd B; where is "Soapsville"?

i have looked into NZ quite a bit but i have never heard of this place, i have been looking around Napier and the Hawkes Bay area in general! am i a way out or..........?

canarlee
9th March 2007, 14:00
question?

why is my name nest to the thread that i created an no-one else has this?

Squeak the Rat
9th March 2007, 15:35
question?

12 tequilas.........

ManDownUnder
9th March 2007, 15:39

You'll be fine mate. c'mon down. We're a good bunch - you'll be looked after. Pretend to be female and watch the offers of accommodation flood in.

We have room and always like to party till drop time....well some of us do, so where are you landing?...in Auckland?

LOL... gotta admit the number of functions the KBers tend to arrive at... don't usually end till... sun up?

Deviant Esq
10th March 2007, 09:08
It was altered by a moderator, because it makes it easier to do a search if someone tries in future. We have a steady stream of new members signing up, and invariably their first post is entitled "Hello" or "Hi all" or something similar - like yours, so a mod adds your name at the end, so we know who is saying hello. So yeah, it's just you. ;)
Have a look under New Member Speak, and you'll see many of the same sort of thing. Looking forward to coming to NZ? :sunny:

Maha
10th March 2007, 09:20
sorry but pardon my ignorance, A, are you scottish? (joke) amd B; where is "Soapsville"?

i have looked into NZ quite a bit but i have never heard of this place, i have been looking around Napier and the Hawkes Bay area in general! am i a way out or..........?

SOAPs is the new JAFA......
Stressed Out Auckland Pricks= SOAPs
If you havent heard of a JAFA then it still may seem a little vague, we love them really.....:shifty:

Smorg
10th March 2007, 09:33
who dont you love?