PDA

View Full Version : Thought Our Cagers Were Bad?

Ronin
10th March 2007, 11:45
Saw this. Honestly my jaw is still on the floor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuEcJKNB_vA

Just watched it again. You can hear the Rider say "Thats Wrong" sums it all up really.

imdying
10th March 2007, 11:55
Tailgaters get all they deserve....

onearmedbandit
10th March 2007, 12:11
Sure he was following too close, the car driver however still should've checked before overtaking.

avgas
10th March 2007, 12:26
Thats bullshit - the car didn't even indicate for 3 seconds

Ronin
10th March 2007, 12:30
To be honest. I have my doubts the car was trying to pass at all if you know what I mean. :shit:

spookytooth
10th March 2007, 12:32
Looked like a case of fuck this. guy aint passing me

imdying
10th March 2007, 12:32
Yep, didn't look like overtaking, more like ramming!

Thats bullshit - the car didn't even indicate for 3 seconds

Neither did the biker.

Looks painful, but he's at fault. Didn't see any indicator light come on when he overtook, so tough luck.

Korea
10th March 2007, 12:36
That's wrong alright.

Still, I think they were both at fault.

Equally dumb causing an accident that could have been avoided.

Be careful out there!

skelstar
10th March 2007, 12:41
Both in the wrong. Think the rider was a bit naive to think that the car wasn't going to pull out too.

'1st cab in the rank' and all that.

Lorax
10th March 2007, 12:50
Both in the wrong. Think the rider was a bit naive to think that the car wasn't going to pull out too.

'1st cab in the rank' and all that.

Agree. Bad riding and bad driving. When overtaking people that are also waiting to overtake you've got to be soooooo careful. Even when in a car I'm shit scared of overtaking more than one vehicle in case one pulls out.

Maha
10th March 2007, 12:59
Watched a few times and the red car is definately going to pass the car in front it, not a 'ram the bike thing'....the brake lights on the car are not for the bikes sake ie: back off, its because the car is following a tad close to the one in front, bike/car decide to pass within milli seconds of each other...neither indicated...so they are both wrong, biker lucky in my book...:yes:

onearmedbandit
10th March 2007, 12:59
Either way it's another gixxer written off. Should make all the riders of other models happy.

James Deuce
10th March 2007, 13:55
What brand are those gloves OAB?

Another dead Gixxer is one less bike to overtake me and question my manhood.

Wenier
10th March 2007, 21:35
The car did indicate but only when he was pulling out. Both at fault really thou.

ferretface
11th March 2007, 15:11
We've all been at a situation like that before.....just gotta read the other drivers moves...if he looks like he wants to overtake as well, let him then take him on the next straight....simple really :)

bell
11th March 2007, 16:26
Patience is so underrated by some.

gamgee
11th March 2007, 21:01
he should have been a gear lower, but that cager wasn't overtaking anything, cager fully lined him up, deserves a beating, also i don't know the layout on a gsxr but I couldn't see an indicator light anywhere in that angle, so how do we know he didn't indicate?

Hans
11th March 2007, 21:35
he should have been a gear lower, but that cager wasn't overtaking anything, cager fully lined him up, deserves a beating, also i don't know the layout on a gsxr but I couldn't see an indicator light anywhere in that angle, so how do we know he didn't indicate?

Look again, my friend. There's a cage just in front of the red Seat or whatever it is. You just see it when they're taking the right hander. Both Fked up. Why would he actually indicate, if he was trying to take him out?

also i don't know the layout on a gsxr but I couldn't see an indicator light anywhere in that angle, so how do we know he didn't indicate?

I know the layout, and of those five circles on the left of the speedo the top one should flash green when indicating.

gamgee
12th March 2007, 07:26
Look again, my friend. There's a cage just in front of the red Seat or whatever it is. You just see it when they're taking the right hander. Both Fked up. Why would he actually indicate, if he was trying to take him out?

but there no way that red car should be pulling out to overtake the green car from there, unless they are a complete twat and start accelerating to overtake once they are on the wrong side of the road, i'm still convinced it was malicious

dnos
12th March 2007, 08:58
The red car was definitely overtaking, you will notice that when the car and bike collide, the red car has already started going past the car in fronts shadow.
That accident was a fuck up, by both parties, really shouldn't have happened.

gamgee
12th March 2007, 11:59
oh wait haha sorry, just took another even closer look, and you can see the shadow of the car the red one is overtaking, still, farken cagers ;)

Max Preload
12th March 2007, 16:16
he did it on purpose - look how far the next car is ahead at the instant he pulls sharply across. He just didn't want to be passed.

gamgee
12th March 2007, 17:43
nah thats what I thought too, but look at the shadows, they tell the true story, the red car was infact overtaking a car we can't see properly

Hans
12th March 2007, 18:23
That's right...