PDA

View Full Version : March 3rd wheelie antics at Manfeild

Kendog
11th March 2007, 13:35
Yet another great track day last weekend, with the crowd favorite drags and wheelies at lunch time another hit.

So here are the boys showing off to their fans, this time with a girl in the action. On ya Flame :rockon:

Jimbo600: Wheelie at pace
Fizzerman: Look mum, no feet
MD: Shit that bike gets some air
Flame: Girls can do anything

Kendog
11th March 2007, 13:35
But the biggest cheer of the day came for this pocket rocket.

Kendog
11th March 2007, 13:37
Mrs Kendog snapped some pictures as well, thanks hon.

Sean, the pictures you took are interesting. Some may call them arty, I would call them a little blurry :eek5: Let me know your email address and I will send some to you to look at.

Me
Skelstar
Velox

kiwifruit
11th March 2007, 13:59
nice wheelies!

onearmedbandit
11th March 2007, 14:39
Yup, very cool, especially MD's.

skelstar
11th March 2007, 19:08
Cheers for the photo Mrs K ;)

I realise now that the shit. No need unless theres one good one in there.

I think I'll resolve to get a good camera soon I think.

Trudes
11th March 2007, 19:46
There's a whole sequence of about 10 or so if you want us to send them to you.

skelstar
11th March 2007, 19:50
Rep sent with email addy. Cheers.

Trudes
11th March 2007, 20:10
Nige just said that he'll burn them onto a disc for you so you can have nice big pics (and it's easier for him!). Love the address too!:laugh:

chanceyy
11th March 2007, 20:15
Nige just said that he'll burn them onto a disc for you so you can have nice big pics (and it's easier for him!). Love the address too!:laugh:

so where is the rest of them .................................................. ...................................... waiting kinda patiently .................................................. ..........................................

Kendog
11th March 2007, 21:27
so where is the rest of them .................................................. ...................................... waiting kinda patiently .................................................. ..........................................

Unfortunately if you were not doing wheelies, riding a Hornet, or a girl on a CBR600RR then there are no more :dodge:

I employed another photographer but didn't pay him enough it would seem :innocent:

skelstar
11th March 2007, 21:38
Hmmm...your tastes are quite specific, youre not _hornet_man465 are you?

Limited experience with that model of camera. Sorry.

MD
11th March 2007, 21:54
yee haa ride em cowboys ... and cowgirls. Thanks for the kind words of appreciation folks.
The Jimbo-Fizzerman-MD-Flame stunt team will be on tour in a town near you soon. Time we starting charging appearance fees guys.
That's a great sequences of shots Kendog. Good camera skills.
By the way I think you will find that Fizzerman thought he was on a Harley and was just trying to find the wide-set highway pegs.
Edit- That's Gunner on the pocket rocket. He was doing unusual burnouts at the start line. Well done that man.

flame
13th March 2007, 13:19
yee haa ride em cowboys ... and cowgirls. Thanks for the kind words of appreciation folks.
The Jimbo-Fizzerman-MD-Flame stunt team will be on tour in a town near you soon. Time we starting charging appearance fees guys.

Hey yer......great idea MD, I'll do it for bribes of chocolate and bourbon lol.

anyways........how is it that you guys can get it up like that! :rockon:
Nice shots of you guys. Thanks the Kendogs:yes:

Drew
14th March 2007, 19:08
Choice pics mate. Thanks heaps. I'll have some new tricks next time:yes:

May even cart the stunt bike up, if I've gathered up enough courage to ride it again after it spat me off.