PDA

View Full Version : Gsx400 wiring diagram

DUBDUB
11th March 2007, 21:01
Anyone got a link or pik of a wiring diagram for a 86 gsx400 impulse? I got a engine and running gear for a gokart but need to make the wiring because the cdi and rectifier are seperate and I have no idea how it goes.

dhunt
12th March 2007, 12:50
Here's a diagram for a 85 GSXR400. I think they should be fairly similar if not identical. If you want a higher res version of it can get you one.

gsxrphil
19th March 2007, 03:59
hi mate i'm having promlems with my gsxr 400 its not starting! i've checked everything and it seem as though there isnt a spark. could you send me a better res wiring diagram then the one you have posted on here please so i can try and investigate further cheers. could you send it to bale_phil@yahoo.com cheers

irungu
20th March 2007, 04:58
had the same problem on my gsxr250 till i found that the connector from the batt to the ignition was clogged up with dust. maybe you could check that. if the bikes are similar it should be under the tank near the steering column.
that is if you batt and fuse are A ok

dhunt
20th March 2007, 08:49
hi mate i'm having promlems with my gsxr 400 its not starting! i've checked everything and it seem as though there isnt a spark. could you send me a better res wiring diagram then the one you have posted on here please so i can try and investigate further cheers. could you send it to bale_phil@yahoo.com cheers
Check your emails. I sent it through today.

Also for the rest of you check out
http://www.400greybike.co.uk/Forum/default.asp?CAT_ID=7
for more info about the GSXR400s

motomouth2004
25th March 2007, 05:30
hi there i have just bought a bike as a project but can not find a wiring diagram for one can anyone help me find one need it asap THANKS