PDA

View Full Version : Loo..d reflections

mstriumph
12th March 2007, 12:23
Spent the weekend away riding down south :love:
[any pics needed SPman or Zadok'll have to post them, forgot i had taken my camera .......... but i digress ...] - besides interesting company, good roads and food i didn't have to cook or clean up after the trip ALSO exposed me to a wide variety of australian public toilets:-

the bad
the ugly
and the frankly disgusting

........... and it set me to wondering ........

even if my early childhood HADN'T quickly taught me to pee standing up STING - not to mention the carniverous wildlife that lurks in/slithers thru the british undergrowth - the trauma of being bitten on the bum by irate fauna whilst enjoying what SHOULD be a contemplative moment detracts immeasurably from a five-year-old's appreciation of a nature ramble..........]

where was i? oh yes, well - besides THAT i'm relatively lofty of stature, have long legs and can generally sort of -- suspend -- my nether regions backwards and over the throne and rain, so to speak, from a great height
[thus completing the operation with no part of my anatomy actually touching any part of the rather unappealing mess that others have left on the seat and bowl ...:sick: ]

this posture also permits me to read what others have written on the walls and doors and correct the grammar if i happen to have a red pen on me ... :dodge: sorry - i'm getting there - really i am ............

ANYWAY - to distract myself from the pong and poor australian educational standards i thought about KB [as you do] and the OTHER ladies on here ... and how they mostly seemed to be such - erm - diminutive [alright - short] people ....... and, well, i wondered how the rest of you managed the situation? ....... lacking, as you mostly do, my height and rather unusual childhood training ... :confused: .....

so I thought I'd ask you :mellow:

so??? your experiences ladies??

MSTRS
12th March 2007, 12:26
Good sales of "Shewee" 'round these parts. Sort of funnel arrangement, you know?

elle-f
13th March 2007, 07:49
:laugh:
how tall ARE you? are you an amazonian?

MyGSXF
13th March 2007, 08:04
Yep.. know what ya mean. :yes: I've done a lot of tramping, & lived in a Stationwagon, travelling for 4 months round the South Island.. so I too have seen my fair share of undesireable places to have to pee. :sick:

But it was the experiences of going to the Brass Monkey that have lead me to believe that one of these maaaay come in handy... :whistle: mostly coz with all the ferkin layers one needs to wear in order not to freeze to death.. :crazy: it takes longer to find 'it' & put 'it' away, than it does to actually use 'it'.. :doh:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Baby-gear/Nappies-changing/Other/auction-91459910.htm :shutup:

mstriumph
13th March 2007, 11:56
:laugh:
how tall ARE you? are you an amazonian?

:laugh: nahhhhhhhhhhhh
only around 6 foot in boots .... but most of it is legs

SPman
13th March 2007, 11:59
:laugh: nahhhhhhhhhhhh
only around 6 foot in boots .... but most of it is legs
MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

Lias
13th March 2007, 12:30
MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

I second that :-P

mstriumph
13th March 2007, 15:56
I second that :-P

Oi!! - you've never SEEN my legs ........................ [this is a disclaimer :innocent: ]

Lias
13th March 2007, 16:32
Oi!! - you've never SEEN my legs ........................ [this is a disclaimer :innocent: ]

Must be time to post a pic then innit :shit:

mstriumph
13th March 2007, 16:34
Must be time to post a pic then innit :shit:

that is soooooooooooooooo not going to happen ............

Lias
13th March 2007, 16:54

Spoilsport :-)

T-Thunder13
13th March 2007, 19:54
Good sales of "Shewee" 'round these parts. Sort of funnel arrangement, you know?[/QUOTE]

yeah check em out on trade me.

mstriumph
14th March 2007, 10:57
Good sales of "Shewee" 'round these parts. Sort of funnel arrangement, you know

yeah check em out on trade me.

:sick: you mean SECONDHAND?????? :sick:

Waylander
14th March 2007, 11:02
Sounds like a challenge for SPman and Zadok.

hitch
14th March 2007, 12:42
Yep.. know what ya mean. :yes: I've done a lot of tramping, & lived in a Stationwagon, travelling for 4 months round the South Island.. so I too have seen my fair share of undesireable places to have to pee. :sick:

But it was the experiences of going to the Brass Monkey that have lead me to believe that one of these maaaay come in handy... :whistle: mostly coz with all the ferkin layers one needs to wear in order not to freeze to death.. :crazy: it takes longer to find 'it' & put 'it' away, than it does to actually use 'it'.. :doh:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Baby-gear/Nappies-changing/Other/auction-91459910.htm :shutup:

SHEEWEE lol :shutup: sorry, I just find it funny with the thought of standing in a line of blokes and peeing........ wouldn't I be called a manshee????? :stupid:

MyGSXF
14th March 2007, 15:28
SHEEWEE lol :shutup: sorry, I just find it funny with the thought of standing in a line of blokes and peeing........ wouldn't I be called a manshee????? :stupid:

If ya could keep a straight face..:innocent: it would be ferkin HILLARIOUS going into the gents & lining up though aye!!! :shutup:

T-Thunder13
14th March 2007, 17:09
no shit! "shewee" dont ask me how i came across it but its pretty funny, in my opinion it would take a woman with balls (excuse the pun) to stand in a line of men and use it. but some say its very practical in certain situations. any way why am i trying to sell it, i dont need one...:yes: