PDA

View Full Version : BMW gear

fjones
14th March 2007, 07:50
Anyone have any experience with BMW gear as opposed to say Spidi, REVIT, or dririder? For the textile stuff.

Cheers

scarva
21st March 2007, 15:48
Yes I have a very good BMW Gortex Jacket, damn expensive but has not failed in 3yrs. Light weight & stylish too.
New Summer Rain gloves on order, here approx 1st May (before Cold Duck I hope). Need light gloves but must be water proof.

redeye40
23rd March 2007, 12:55
Yep,have an older BMW Rider jacket and pants, bloody good gear,and waterproof,not too many zips and pockets,therefore avoiding the 'power ranger' look.Good gear and recommended.

Templar
4th April 2007, 15:46
Mrs Temp and I went down to the BMW store in Newmarket today to look at getting us some of their kit. I went specifically to look at their Bluetooth helmets, which they don't sell anymore, but have come away really really impressed with their gear. Enough so that I think I will get some gloves, a jacket and a ProRace helmet. Mrs Temp liked the helmet as well so will probably get one, just a shame they only have colored racey ones and no plain color models in that range.

The helmet pricing was a lot less than I was led to believe (nothing over 1k), and although their jacket was very expensive it felt so much more comfortable than the Spidi Gran Turismo I looked at last week.

jimbo
4th April 2007, 19:38
Anyone have any experience with BMW gear as opposed to say Spidi, REVIT, or dririder? For the textile stuff.

Cheers

Havnt tried any myself but mount mc have a heap of it at about 40% discount at the moment:yes:

loftyk3
29th April 2007, 09:27

Cheers
Have BMW Kalahari jacket - been good for past 9 years. Expensive but good value for money if you are after touring gear.

loftyk3
29th April 2007, 09:29
Have BMW Kalahari jacket - been good for past 9 years. Expensive but good value for money if you are after touring gear.
Kalahari since replaced by other design..

Ronnie
9th May 2007, 20:53
i was looking for new pants and could not find the ones i wanted untill someone showed me Macna bibs. they are just awesome. :yes: :yes:Nice to wear, warm and snugly, easy to put on and to take off. its my buy of the year thats for sure. :third: