PDA

View Full Version : Flyn's National round

Flyno
14th March 2007, 20:18
Well where do i start.....
My weekend started of the best i could of wished for, qualifying 5th in front of gregor stevens, (good riding man).
The First race:
I went out praticing starts out the pit lane, i thought they were food, no bogging or anything. I got to the race and was second row STOKED, I held the bike bitting on te clutch at about 10rpm, the lights went out and and full throttle clutch feeding out, the start had no bog and was running right rev range, i help the clutch to long no gtn a great launch to 5+ people passing me F@#K! Well i picked up my courage and dove up the inside passing about 2 bikes, i was on a mission, i past 2 more round the outside of coke chassing glen through splash, i didnt need to pass him as he broke to late for the hairpin running of! (good ride Glen).
I chased up a tz through the corners, but the thing was a rocket down the track, so i was making all my time through corners, he was holding me up through sweeper and splash, we diced through the race......last lap, i had to do sumthing drastic, so i hung back on the back straight hoping i could slingshot him out of the sweeper and draft over the finish line, i came in to the sweeper and was right up jis arse ruinning my exit out, he got me! I got 8th!!
The sunday my bike was sealing the exhaust through the top of the chamber to the barrel, it was running loud and like a sack of sh1t.
I went out and just went at a steady pace trying new lines etc, the 2nd race i screwed a start again and didnt have lyck on my side, comming 10th!
My last race i was hoping that the problem with the exhaust would be fixed as a spent time trying to sort it, well i was sorted, it actually got worse!
I finished a dissapointing 14th
Overal i think i finished 10th, ok for my first national round ever!
I reacon i could have done better!
But racing is racing.
Thanks for reading.
good racing and see you around!!
Sam #43
(P.S sorry bout lateniss as was working)
S@M #43!