PDA

View Full Version : Instructors needed

chris
16th March 2007, 09:51
Vespa and Piaggio are putting on a scooter training day in Auckland on the 19th April for ladies only. We are looking for someone who can help us instruct on the day. You do not need any qualifications for this, just riding experience and the willingness to pass on your experience. Training on the day will cover basic handling and simple riding tips such as how to sit correctly on the bike. If you are interested in helping out, please get in touch asap. We will of course pay expenses. chris@kiwirider.co.nz

Thanks
Chris

Disco Dan
16th March 2007, 09:54
You may wish to look through the "mentor" list on here, sort of the 'cream' of the crop as it were....

(...did you say there are people that actually want to ride a scooter and cant?) ..woah. :shutup:

Your doing a good thing!

avgas
16th March 2007, 09:59
is it work hours or after hours. I could come up afterhours and give a hand, bring the misses and her scoot.

chris
16th March 2007, 10:01
is it work hours or after hours. I could come up afterhours and give a hand, bring the misses and her scoot.
Work hours. Two sessions during the day, one starts at 9.00am and the other starts at 1.00pm.

avgas
16th March 2007, 14:07
Work hours. Two sessions during the day, one starts at 9.00am and the other starts at 1.00pm.

Sorry man - but all the best. If i could take time off work - the bike wouldn't have a cover on it :)

chris
16th March 2007, 14:08
Sorry man - but all the best. If i could take time off work - the bike wouldn't have a cover on it :)
Never mind. Pass the word though, we will pay expenses.

chris
16th March 2007, 14:53
Just to clarify Chris, are you looking for Ladies to instruct these women, or are guys ok? And riding experience... do you mean on scoots or grown up bikes?
I have day free but not sure exactly what you are requiring.

Cheers
Speedie
Looking for female instructors. There seems to be more males in this forum than females...
Just good riding experience and be able to pass it on in a friendly way. We are gonna be covering basic handling skills and a few extras. There's a lot of 50cc scooter riders out there who have never taken any sort of course.

Qkchk
16th March 2007, 14:56

Thats a shame, I would of loved to help out but I'll be at work.......... :(

Motu
16th March 2007, 14:57
I'll talk to my friend who used to help out at the basic handling courses.She might have some free time to help.