PDA

View Full Version : girly an stify's new toy

stify
16th March 2007, 19:03
well on the lead up to "we wana go racin" we need a bike or two, an we managed to win da auction on tardme for this one :yes:

it looks kinda ghey in yellow....thou a cano paint will make short work of that, now we just need to sort out the rest of the stuff we'll need....like learnin to ride an stuff

Trudes
16th March 2007, 20:06
The title sounds obscene (that's why i looked, well done), but cool looking bike guys!

Goblin
16th March 2007, 20:36
Congrats you two!!:2thumbsup Look foward to see you at a track soon.:yes:

FROSTY
16th March 2007, 22:11
guys that bike is one fecking faaast mofo.
It has had no expense spared on it
Just a lil advice--haul the head off and have a quick check on things

chanceyy
16th March 2007, 22:18
nice one guys .. looking forward to seeing down this way soon

congrats

stify
17th March 2007, 07:36
guys that bike is one fecking faaast mofo.
It has had no expense spared on it
Just a lil advice--haul the head off and have a quick check on things

cheers, will have a lookie(the other one we've got has a big hole in one on the pistons) if an when the dude who's selling it contacts us

Kendog
17th March 2007, 07:49
The title sounds obscene (that's why i looked, well done), but cool looking bike guys!

That's a bit dodge, I did the same thing.

_Gina_
17th March 2007, 08:04
Well it's starting to feel a little more real, that's for sure!

Well it will do once we have it in the garage and have checked the condition of the inside of the engine and I find out whether I have what it takes to push a bike further than a 30 degree angle! :)

Maybe my (our) target of being ready to ride at Paeroa is a little more realistic now!

Although that would mean missing out on drinking bourbons with Korn and Liv and the crew though......so but ummmmmm........

:innocent: