PDA

View Full Version : Auckland Ride on Sunday 22nd (Attn:Cajun)

loosebruce
20th August 2004, 00:00
So cajun you're heading out kopu way on sunday, right, wana post a time to meet at kopu so all those keen on a ride for sunday can meet there and then we can sort out a meeting time for the aucklanders to meet up at papakura AB. Not too early in kopu though mate, 11am'ish works well. See how it goes.

Cajun
20th August 2004, 07:45
So cajun you're heading out kopu way on sunday, right, wana post a time to meet at kopu so all those keen on a ride for sunday can meet there and then we can sort out a meeting time for the aucklanders to meet up at papakura AB. Not too early in kopu though mate, 11am'ish works well. See how it goes.

11am at kopu sounds fine.

as long as ya not late, misses doesn't like waiting

sAsLEX
20th August 2004, 08:13
they should be fine MR isn't going this weekend is he!

Zed
20th August 2004, 08:20
...as long as ya not late, misses doesn't like waiting
She must get real frustrated with you then man...I remember when you were in Ak and were supposed to meet me at the fire station in Hobsonville to ride down to Autobahn, you never showed up & I waited and extra 10 mins! U never even apologised now that I recall it :crybaby: you young punk!

Firefight
20th August 2004, 08:27
She must get real frustrated with you then man...I remember when you were in Ak and were supposed to meet me at the fire station in Hobsonville to ride down to Autobahn, you never showed up & I waited and extra 10 mins! U never even apologised now that I recall it :crybaby: you young punk!

shit Zed, don't call him young, he hates that even more than being called Banana man. Isn't that right you "young Banana man "? btw, my shares are down $NZ0.05 this am , whats the story ???? do some bloody work today !!

F/F :crazy:

Cajun
20th August 2004, 08:44

hahahah it was my friend on the cruiser who was running late, always cruisers, and yes i always a punk but never young,

how about sorry now dc:<
better late than ever aye

Cajun
20th August 2004, 08:45
shit Zed, don't call him young, he hates that even more than being called Banana man. Isn't that right you "young Banana man "? btw, my shares are down $NZ0.05 this am , whats the story ???? do some bloody work today !!

F/F :crazy:

told ya i wasn't doing any work yesterday just to drop ya shares so ya can't buy a new bike ya gotta ride that old last year model its so hard

Zed
20th August 2004, 08:52
hahahah it was my friend on the cruiser who was running late, always cruisers, and yes i always a punk but never young,

how about sorry now dc:<
better late than ever aye
Just rattling ya cage Cajunator :baby:

Apology accepted.

Cajun
20th August 2004, 09:06
Just rattling ya cage Cajunator :baby:

Apology accepted.

Bit of a bugger i can't ride saturday, would be good to catch up with you lot again, but ahh well be another time,

FF you all sorted for this road trip to wellington
just gotta hit up my manager to make sure he booked me on this course

Firefight
20th August 2004, 09:20
FF you all sorted for this road trip to wellington
just gotta hit up my manager to make sure he booked me on this course

what trip to wellington are you talking about ?

F/F :confused2 :confused2

Cajun
20th August 2004, 09:36
what trip to wellington are you talking about ?

F/F :confused2 :confused2

The one begining of next month you siad we were coming on with quasi, me and loosebruce, or you forgoten already OLD man

Quasievil
20th August 2004, 09:43
Im in on the ride to Wellington, WT is even going to supply me a Kip for the night and also introduce me to the local watering hole

Firefight
20th August 2004, 09:45
The one begining of next month you siad we were coming on with quasi, me and loosebruce, or you forgoten already OLD man

Trip, trip, the only trip I can remember was this morning I tripped over my Zimmer frame, this trip that your talking about can old people go on it as well ??, oh gotta go sonny, the nurse is here to give me my medication.

F/F :wacko:

Cajun
20th August 2004, 09:48
Trip, trip, the only trip I can remember was this morning I tripped over my Zimmer frame, this trip that your talking about can old people go on it as well ??, oh gotta go sonny, the nurse is here to give me my medication.

F/F :wacko:

tripped over ya saggy man tits did ya??

Of course old folks can come along, as long as you play nice?

hahahhaha you know you welcome and so is anyone else down the 4th(saturday)of september and quasi and you i guess ride back the 5th(sunday) while we got a blast with the welly crew on sunday
me and loose bruce are staying down there a little longer

Firefight
20th August 2004, 09:51
tripped over ya saggy man tits did ya??

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

F/F

Cajun
20th August 2004, 09:54
:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

F/F

i see you arn't saying no

its all true

Quasievil
20th August 2004, 10:01
Im coming back on Monday riding with the welly crew on Sunday... remember

Cajun
20th August 2004, 10:04

yeah WT is gonna show us all the watering holes. okay back monday for ya FF so ya better pull ya sick days out and tick 3 more off the list

Firefight
20th August 2004, 10:04

No ,what time r u coiming up 22 today ???

F/F

Cajun
20th August 2004, 10:07
No ,what time r u coiming up 22 today ???

F/F

read other thread old man

we confusing you are we

Firefight
20th August 2004, 10:13
read other thread old man

we confusing you are we

yep, time for more medication. :confused2 :confused2

F/F :Oops:

Cajun
20th August 2004, 10:17
yep, time for more medication. :confused2 :confused2

F/F :Oops:

hahahaaha yeah medication another ride dc:<

looking forward to mine, be last good ride before wellington

next few weeks be saving so got plenty of money while down there (c:<

Motoracer
20th August 2004, 11:52
they should be fine MR isn't going this weekend is he!

Not riding but I will be turning up to get some stuff from FF... ON TIME!

Cajun
20th August 2004, 11:56
Not riding but I will be turning up to get some stuff from FF... ON TIME!

has to be a first time for everything aye MR

Motoracer
20th August 2004, 12:04
has to be a first time for everything aye MR

From what I remember, you were just as bad as me, the last time YOU organised a ride!

Cajun
20th August 2004, 12:51
From what I remember, you were just as bad as me, the last time YOU organised a ride!

hey i was there there before the depart time, depart time was 10.00 i was there at 9.50 i don't like the stuffing around before thats for all the old folk like FF who get tired so easly

i bet you there at least

and shhh or i won't give another ride of k4 goodness

Cajun
20th August 2004, 13:06
I might be able to make it saturday, we have ended up going to uylsses thing next weekend, so misses might wait until then to give her bike a good run. So i might be able to go saturday and run few jobs on sunday.

Already sorted irdium spark plugs for vtr/gsxr at great price, and a good price for some castrol c twin oil for vtr now all i need is some brake fluid and everything sorted for the vtr1000f service

Motoracer
20th August 2004, 13:18
we have ended up going to uylsses thing next weekend.

:killingme

You have been spending WAY too much time around a certain elderly gentleman who rides a blue R6.

Cajun
20th August 2004, 13:24
:killingme

You have been spending WAY too much time around a certain elderly gentleman who rides a blue R6.

hahahah nah father in law is preident of local branch, and some people have pulled out and they want us to full numbers cheap weekend away, have a bit of fun drink cheep piss, and there are hot pools, so all good.

Just waiting to here from misses weather she wants to go riding this weekend or not

loosebruce
20th August 2004, 16:37
Just waiting to here from misses weather she wants to go riding this weekend or not

Cajun ride sta, ride sun, work waits till monday, i do it all the time, oh i don't work on monday i ride that day as well, sometimes work on tuesday depends if i'm riding or not.
Will NC30 Chick come on the Sat ride or Sun Ride?
If you're riding on sunday 11am at kopu sounds the plan to me. As for being late, me never.

loosebruce
20th August 2004, 16:40
hahahhaha you know you welcome and so is anyone else down the 4th(saturday)of september and quasi and you i guess ride back the 5th(sunday) while we got a blast with the welly crew on sunday
me and loose bruce are staying down there a little longer

Oh yeah bank approved me loan to so TLzeebub gonna get a whole lotta new bits soon for the trip down, we'll have to sort some times and route down soon with quasi and dinosaur

Two Smoker
20th August 2004, 17:11
I should be keen for sunday :niceone: still no leathers though :crybaby: , they said next tuesday this time..... Got me some new SBS brake pads :shifty: and a new rear tyre :shifty: if its raining, i aint coming, and if i end up working..... i aint coming, but if its fine with no work ill be there :niceone:

Zapf
20th August 2004, 22:40
I am keen on coming too. and Papanazzy :shifty: might come along if he gets his assingnment out of the way.

Vagabond
20th August 2004, 22:55
I should be keen for sunday :niceone: still no leathers though :crybaby: , they said next tuesday this time..... Got me some new SBS brake pads :shifty: and a new rear tyre :shifty: if its raining, i aint coming, and if i end up working..... i aint coming, but if its fine with no work ill be there :niceone:
:mad: TS u rant on like a woman ! :whocares:

Mr Skid
20th August 2004, 22:56
I am keen on coming too. and Papanazzy :shifty: might come along if he gets his assingnment out of the way.

Bloody calculus! :argh: looks like I'll get it finished tonight, then I've only got two test to worry about next week.

Probably on for Sunday, what time are we meeting at AB?

loosebruce
21st August 2004, 00:02
Bloody calculus! :argh: looks like I'll get it finished tonight, then I've only got two test to worry about next week.

Probably on for Sunday, what time are we meeting at AB?

Time to meet, umm 10am at AB papakura, can be eariler if need be or later so i get more sleep, not sure where to go, i'm not fussed, maybe out raglan way?? whatever decide on the day!

Zapf
21st August 2004, 10:13
Yea Raglan way sounds good. Have been out Kopu way a few too many time the last 2 weeks.

Mr Skid
21st August 2004, 19:08
ok, I'm nearly definitely comming, so that makes at least two 250cc bikes (Zapf as well).

Now no-one can use the 'but I won't be fast enough!!' excuse to not come on a ride, so I expect to see a decent <=250cc turnout tomorrow! :done:

Zapf
21st August 2004, 21:49
ok, I'm nearly definitely comming, so that makes at least two 250cc bikes (Zapf as well).

Now no-one can use the 'but I won't be fast enough!!' excuse to not come on a ride, so I expect to see a decent <=250cc turnout tomorrow! :done:

Hay easy..... u might get someone on a 50cc scooter complaining :calm:

Zapf
21st August 2004, 21:52
So meet 9:30 at AB? Leaving at? :stupid:

loosebruce
21st August 2004, 21:58
So meet 9:30 at AB? Leaving at? :stupid:

If we head out raglan way, it won't be a as long a day as if it would've been going out coro, so in the sense that i'm stuffed from today and still got to finish at work (2am earliest) how does 10am leave 10.30am sound, every extra minute in bed counts for me.

Zapf
21st August 2004, 22:12
Done 10 am leave a 10:30am. Death is going up north, so we can decide then.... as he does not leave till 11am. Mind you Waipu is not too bad a ride :)

loosebruce
21st August 2004, 22:13
Hey zapf and papparazzi i don't have ya mobile's but it looks as if you're the only guys heading out 2moro, Death Inc, has just posted and is heading up north, i haven't done much out that way yet so i'm keen as, read his theard, my number's 021 2236081 just in case, but chances are i'll head north now, sorry to dick you around guys.

loosebruce
21st August 2004, 22:14
Done 10 am leave a 10:30am. Death is going up north, so we can decide then.... as he does not leave till 11am. Mind you Waipu is not too bad a ride :)

Shit okay you beat me to it, sounds like plan zapf will see you there

Zapf
22nd August 2004, 01:56
na. didn't dick me around :ar15: :wavey: :P just none of us know where we want to go :) so 11 am at Westgate shell CEE U THERE.

should be sunny!

Dodgyiti
22nd August 2004, 07:04
North sounds good, but sunny? Nah not today, not yet anyway :lol: