PDA

View Full Version : A wheelie wheelie bad tosser

Brett
17th March 2007, 16:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ8T-xM1H4Q

You have all complained that yanks dont wear lids when stunting...but look at the back of this dudes bike...what a knob.

JimO
17th March 2007, 17:30
na he will have time to put his helmet and gloves on before he hits the ground

Finn
17th March 2007, 18:03
Yeah this is disgusting and it makes me angry thinking what it would be like living in a country where the law lets you to make decisions for yourself.

Hans
17th March 2007, 21:57
Natural selection waiting to happen...

Dodgyiti
18th March 2007, 07:23
What a dork, I agree- natural selection. Let's just hope he goes on to doing away with bikes and buys a 4WD

Brett
18th March 2007, 13:55
Yeah this is disgusting and it makes me angry thinking what it would be like living in a country where the law lets you to make decisions for yourself.

Hi decision = moron. Gotta agree though...wouldn't mind a touch of anarchy hear. First gotta get the Communist (H)Alan Clark outta here. NZ seem to thinking everything needs to be legislated.

McJim
18th March 2007, 14:13
Hi decision = moron. Gotta agree though...wouldn't mind a touch of anarchy hear. First gotta get the Communist (H)Alan Clark outta here. NZ seem to thinking everything needs to be legislated.

She's not a commie - she's a totalitarian dictator.....which is what commies become when they get into power! :rofl:

Craig11
18th March 2007, 15:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ8T-xM1H4Q

You have all complained that yanks dont wear lids when stunting...but look at the back of this dudes bike...what a knob.

Haha Hes on the same bike with the same paint scheme as yours... Lets hope its not contagious.

Brett
18th March 2007, 21:20
Haha Hes on the same bike with the same paint scheme as yours... Lets hope its not contagious.

On that note...maybe the copy cat bastard WILL crash and allow me to continue to be unique :yes:

vamr
28th March 2007, 16:00
She's not a commie - she's a totalitarian dictator.....which is what commies become when they get into power! :rofl:

IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE!!