PDA

View Full Version : Capital Coast Adventure Ride

pete376403
18th March 2007, 20:26
Ayone know if the CCAR is going to be repeated this year?

merv
18th March 2007, 20:35
I understand from 4skins that maybe he'll organise one for next year but no its not on this year.

Those boys might post her more often if our moderators at KB weren't so heavy handed for no reason http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209694

Its making them think KB is not the place to be and 4skins just doesn't post here any more and scoffs at KB whenever I mention it to him.

I find it OK but I do object to unneccessary censorship. They were talking about heavy metal and journalism including biker Alan Cathcart so what was wrong with that?

sels1
18th March 2007, 20:54
I understand from 4skins that maybe he'll organise one for next year but no its not on this year.
I regret not going on the last one, Let me know if/when you hear of another one, Merv, if you can.

merv
18th March 2007, 20:58
I note tonight 4skins was online lurking going by the homepage list but he hasn't posted since last year. Maybe one day he will speak up.

He does do an awseome job of organising the CCA and I would look forward to another one too.

Big Dave I am sure would turn up with some interesting bike, while I'd still be on my WR250F.

pete376403
19th March 2007, 12:39
Yeah I saw the ADVrider thread - that was strange.