PDA

View Full Version : sun22 auck north ride

DEATH_INC.
21st August 2004, 22:09
We're gonna head north on sun,hopefully(weather pend)auck>wellsford>waipu>oakleigh(?)>maungatoroto>wellsford>home via old north both ways.
If anyone wanna come will leave the gasser at the top of the northwestern(by the kfc...)about 11am.
Txt me if yer in 0272185505.(or pm if you can't txt)
Any speeds welcome,we vary a bit and are happy to wait for slowies.

Zapf
21st August 2004, 22:13
:) Hello.... who is We? Just a little confused.

loosebruce
21st August 2004, 22:17
Yeah i'm in Death, will see you at 11am, more sleep for me :eek: i'm just down the road.

Mr Skid
21st August 2004, 22:22
cool, I'll be there at 11.

DEATH_INC.
21st August 2004, 22:28
:) Hello.... who is We? Just a little confused.
Me and the Missus and a couple of mates and anyone else that comes.....

Zapf
22nd August 2004, 01:57
C U like a TREE :yeah:

Two Smoker
22nd August 2004, 09:50
Ah what the hell, i need a good ride to make me better.... still no leathers but will be there :niceone:

Vagabond
23rd August 2004, 20:05
To everyone that came on the ride thanks for the great company :Punk:
Also a big thank u for showing me some new roads up North, never even knew they existed till yesterday :first:

Two Smoker
23rd August 2004, 20:10
Also a big thank u for showing me some new roads up North, never even knew they existed till yesterday :first:
I agree, top effort Death :niceone: and EVERYONE had a really fast pace :niceone: was awesome to watch Vagabond, Death and Loose Bruce, all pull a wheelie at the same time lol.....

Honestly they were the best roads i have ever been on.... even better than Coromandal and less traffic too :niceone:

If you get a 600 Vagabond you will be lethal :eek5:

Vagabond
23rd August 2004, 20:22
IHonestly they were the best roads i have ever been on.... even better than Coromandal and less traffic too :niceone:

If you get a 600 Vagabond you will be lethal :eek5:
:wacko: If I get a 600 I might be able to keep u in sight through the real twisty stuff :not:

Zed
23rd August 2004, 20:28
:wacko: If I get a 600 I might be able to keep u in sight through the real twisty stuff :not:
What was the weather like for your ride yesterday? Looked gloomy at times.

& yeah - 600's are an all round awesome machine indeed. :msn-wink:

DEATH_INC.
23rd August 2004, 20:32
Glad you enjoyed it!Been awhile since I've ridden up that way,I seem to attract the local :Police: from wellsford more often than not.......
We got wet 'till wellsford,then she cleared up about 5k's to waipu and stayed good from there on :sunny:

loosebruce
24th August 2004, 17:00
indeed cheers for the ride guys, has changed my mind that there is no decent roads up north, shit was i wrong, beautiful roads, bugger all traffic and the plod are main road bound only.