PDA

View Full Version : Bike to go from Wellington to Napier...any suggestions?

kneescraper
23rd March 2007, 22:59
Hey all,

Well Ive brought Nudemetalz RF400...now I need to get it home (Gisborne). I got a quote from Bike Tranz...which is $200 to Napier as they dont deliever to Gisborne or Conroys from Wellington to Gisborne for $450 :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: . Is any one coming this way with a trailer or a truck and can bring it for me...I will pay of course.

If not I will have to find a way to get to Napier and ride it back. Is $450 a good price to pay for motorcycle transportation or is there other companys?

James Deuce
23rd March 2007, 23:03
If you can wait a week, I'll ride it up to Napier for you.

Steam
24th March 2007, 08:05
I can ride it up next weekend (31st). Please??

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 08:49
If you wanna ride it up thats fine...first I have to see a full licence...your passport...$3000 and some female tits.

PS...I might no require the $3000 if they are good tits.

Gixxer 4 ever
24th March 2007, 08:53
Hey all,

Well Ive brought Nudemetalz RF400...now I need to get it home (Gisborne). I got a quote from Bike Tranz...which is $200 to Napier as they dont deliever to Gisborne or Conroys from Wellington to Gisborne for $450 :shit: :shit: :shit: :shit: . Is any one coming this way with a trailer or a truck and can bring it for me...I will pay of course.

If not I will have to find a way to get to Napier and ride it back. Is $450 a good price to pay for motorcycle transportation or is there other companys?

$200 to Napier is good. We live in Tangoio and they do deliver here. Well they have twice before. So if you get it dropped off here or in Napier we could store it till you can come and get it.

Catch a bus down and ride home.

Or if Jim2 rides it up we can store it till you can get down to pick it up. $400 is a lot a money for a bike delivery.

Tangoio is 25 km from Napier on the Napier Wairoa road.

James Deuce
24th March 2007, 09:06
If you wanna ride it up thats fine...first I have to see a full licence...your passport...$3000 and some female tits.

PS...I might no require the $3000 if they are good tits.

I'll email the tits.

As Gixxer 4 Ever said, there are some good buggers in Napier, and I've been looking for an excuse to get up there and say hello again. I'll scan the full license if you like :)

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 09:12
I'll email the tits.

Hahahahaha, that wasnt meant to be serious but hey...can't hurt :scooter:

I'll have a think about Jim riding it, letting someone youve never meet ride a bike youve only ever seen in photos is not an easy thing to do. How would you get home Jim?

James Deuce
24th March 2007, 09:16
Heather's going to come up in the car with the kids. I'll organise my own insurance on the bike for the duration of the day I'll be riding up.

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 09:22
Gezzz sounds pretty serious. Ummm and would I be having to pay for anything?

yungatart
24th March 2007, 09:24
Will be good to see you and yours again Jim, looking forward to it!
Sounds like a win-win situation for all.
NM, your bike will be safe at our gargre until you can arrange to pick it up.

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 09:30
NM? It's my bike now heheheh. Well it sounds all good to me...I might have to sort out Conroys to pick the bike up as I have no way of getting to Napier....well no one wants to drive me there :( I might take bus, not sure yet!

yungatart
24th March 2007, 09:36
Ooops, sorry kneescraper! My bad! Take the bus and ride it home! The HB crowd might join you for part of the way.....

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 09:38
Its bloody tempting...even if I didnt ride it home I can put money on the fact I will be in and out of Napier like a fidlers albow....Im plainning on many a rides to Napier for a day trip, catching up with you all!

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 09:39
Ooops, sorry kneescraper!

Call me James :rockon: :scooter:

Gixxer 4 ever
24th March 2007, 09:41
I might have to sort out Conroys to pick the bike up as I have no way of getting to Napier....well no one wants to drive me there :( I might take bus, not sure yet!

Your bike would be safe with Jim2 and Tart and MSTRS.

As you are getting so much done for you it doesn't seem too much to purchase a bus ticket. You will have three hours to get excited about the ride home. :yes:

EDIT: As tart said we might do part of the ride home with you............

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 09:50
it doesn't seem too much to purchase a bus ticket.

Trust me mate...I wanna ride it home. I'm excitied already :)

Gixxer 4 ever
24th March 2007, 09:58
Trust me mate...I wanna ride it home. I'm excitied already :)

That's the spirit. :Punk: We could make our weekend ride around your trip home and go half way with you. :yes: Lets see what happens

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 10:00
:):):):) stop it...now Im too excitied :)....now to brush the dust off my helmet.

MSTRS
24th March 2007, 10:24
:):):):) stop it...now Im too excitied :)....now to brush the dust off my helmet.

How excited....and which helmet do you refer to?:innocent:

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 10:26
Hahahah now now, this is a family forum.

James Deuce
24th March 2007, 13:05
Gezzz sounds pretty serious. Ummm and would I be having to pay for anything?

If you feel like contributing to gas you can, but given that I'm going there anyway....

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 14:05
I will give NM $50 more and he can pass that onto you as gas money...will this be enough?

James Deuce
24th March 2007, 14:15
More than enough mate. :)

Thanks!

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 14:43
Good as gold mate, see how things go closer to the time.

Cheers for doing this Jim, treat her right man.

James Deuce
24th March 2007, 14:51
I will indeed treat her right, and it is my pleasure. Any excuse for a ride.

Colapop
24th March 2007, 15:51
To give you an idea about Mr Jim2... It was he that organised the mini toy run for Kerry (who lost everything in a house fire), Jim2 is the guy who gave me a $250 pair of gloves and liners coz he "didn't like them", Jim2 is a top bloke and safe too. Think of someone that you trust and you'll find after he's delivered your bike (safely) that you'll add Jim to that category...

nudemetalz
24th March 2007, 16:42
Jim is absolutely trustworthy to ride the RF400.
(He was actually a little interested in buying her anyway ;) )

The wee beasty has had a good clean up and is sweet.

Found out something interesting too while I was doing it.
You know how Suzuki have those cast wheels which are not smooth and nearly impossible to clean....use CRC brake cleaner !!! Takes all of the black muck off easy-peezy !!
And for those of you who already knew that....well it was new to me !!!! :Punk:

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 18:27
Hahaha well you learn something new everyday!
I do trust Jim...and I'm sure he is going to respect another persons bike so I have no problems with him riding it. Getting real excitied, can't wait to take her for a long ride.

nudemetalz
24th March 2007, 20:26
I don't think Jim will kill it, it has a rev-limiter.... :eek: .... (I think).....