PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Rider

korupt555
24th March 2007, 16:08
Just went to see Ghost Rider, what can i say.... not that good, wouldnt pay to see it (lucky i had free tickets). Has any one else seen it?

Drew
24th March 2007, 16:14
Na, figured I'd wait till someone else paid to get it out from a video shop. That sort of shit aint usually worth goin to the pictures for.

MD
24th March 2007, 19:11
My Kids are begging to see it so we are off in an hour. I like Nick Cage but this does reek of a lemon. How bad can it be? It's got motorbikes in it right.
Reviews in the paper were... not positive shall we say.

kneescraper
24th March 2007, 19:20
Na, figured I'd wait till someone else paid to get it out from a video shop. That sort of shit aint usually worth goin to the pictures for.

Amen!!!!!!

korupt555
24th March 2007, 19:52
Amen!!!!!!

amen to that amen. the more i have had to drink, the more crap the movie got. the bikes werent even that flash.l shoulda gone to wild hogs!!:scooter:

Smokin
24th March 2007, 20:55
I didn't mind it but I wont be shelling out for it on DVD.

spudchucka
24th March 2007, 21:24
I didn't mind it but I wont be shelling out for it on DVD.

Can you get your avatar to go at about half the current speed? Or is there some way that you get music to play at the same rhythm?

Smokin
24th March 2007, 21:38
Who need music when you have that visual symphony.

MD
24th March 2007, 22:59
Well I must have crap taste because I thought that was hilarious.
The standard chopper was OK. Having Peter Fonda say in a drawn our drowl 'n i c e b i k e', as he looks at the chopper that was so Easy Rider cracked me up. Using Peter Fonda was lost of the young uns in the threatre.
And of course they threw in the must for any great movie .. an outstanding set of tits - any movie would be lost without nice tits.
Which brings me to thank Smokin for bringing back the best avatar so far on KB. I think Spud has a point, can you slow mo her giggle?

bmz2
24th March 2007, 23:30
ghost rider::whocares: :gob: ,watched 5 min of it, switched movies ,and watched wild hogs again :laugh: :rockon:

Smokin
25th March 2007, 08:32
Which brings me to thank Smokin for bringing back the best avatar so far on KB.

I could never turn down a request mate, Yeah I'll look into slowing it down.

Toaster
25th March 2007, 09:06
Probably a box office watch on sky at best. Cheaper than hiring the DVD.

gijoe1313
25th March 2007, 09:08
Saw it last night. Late session in town - I thought it was hilarious and well appreciated this interpretation of ol'flaming skullhead. As a kid I used to read all the comics with him (own series and appearances in other titles)

I guffawed and laughed at the biking points, the rest of the audience couldn't get the references I guess :whocares:

Overall, it's a good movie if you can take your brain out and just enjoy it for that! :yes: Now...where did I put my collection of GR?

Drew
25th March 2007, 10:42
Overall, it's a good movie if you can take your brain out and just enjoy it for that! :yes: Now...where did I put my collection of GR?

Using that same approach works for quite a lot of films these days, Torque must be excluded however, but Biker Boys was a very entertaining totally shit film, as were many other titles that use bikes, and have no plot.

Drew
25th March 2007, 16:24
but the ads for it on Trade Me are creepy. It's a bit unfortunate that we have to watch a skeletal biker on fire every day after that bike vs. car on the weekend in New Plymouth where a biker lost his life and the car & bike caught on fire.
I wish TM would pull the ads for a while out of respect...but I guess that's too much to ask in this commercial world.

Dude, you need to ha.. ha... harden the f*#k up (It's a funny line from a piss take, not a personal attack). Lifes a bitch sometimes, and little things to remind us to take it easy can only really be a good thing. My opinion of course, and I'm not trying to force it, just offering the flip side of a coin.

korupt555
25th March 2007, 16:40
Well has any one seen the movie 'supercross'? looks good in the previews. (its a couple of years old) havnt seen it in the video shop.

cowpoos
24th May 2007, 22:35
lol, I will stop being such a girl :shutup:
wouldn't imagine the godess of wisdom and learning would put up with shit from a twit like fizzaman!! lol

Sniper
25th May 2007, 11:12
Too much emphasis placed on the movie to be a great bike movie. I enjoyed it, it followed the comic scene fairly well and was a good movie to pass the time

Storm
25th May 2007, 12:26
Yeah, Im amazed at how any movie with bikes in it is immediatly shat upon if it isnt the greatest flick of the year. FFS its the movies people-make believe, not real. The whole point of movies is to bung the bullshit in.

gijoe1313
25th May 2007, 14:39
And it's got two wheels in it! :drool: Like that film The Island with Ewen and all the asides to his motorcycling passion. Yee hee ... air bikes! Or just have the stickability ala Ghost Rider and give it heaps up the sides of buildings!