PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to be doing the speedlimit...

Blakamin
23rd August 2004, 17:25
On the way to manfield this weekend?

I wanna go up, but not particularly by myself... and my cycle hasnt got the most speed in the world!
so if anyone is just cruising up for a look (like me) post here and see if we cant get something happening!

Hooks
23rd August 2004, 17:28
I might be coming down to meet up with some others to head back up here .... do it often actually .....I don't do fast often ... can't afford the fines .... :no: poor beneficiary you see .... so if you let me know what time you are planning on leaving I can meet you down there somewhere ... As long as I can have a coffee before we head back up all should be good to go !!

Blakamin
23rd August 2004, 17:38
I might be coming down to meet up with some others to head back up here .... do it often actually .....I don't do fast often ... can't afford the fines .... :no: poor beneficiary you see .... so if you let me know what time you are planning on leaving I can meet you down there somewhere ... As long as I can have a coffee before we head back up all should be good to go !!

Will have to sort something out before the weekend then!

Hooks
23rd August 2004, 17:56
The last few times I've shot down I got there about 9.30 ..... is that early enough for you ??? It depends on the road conditions on the way down as to how quickly I get there .... if there has been rain or a frost it slows me down ... a bit ... :whistle: there doesn't seem to be any cops around that time of the morning either ....Bonus !! :msn-wink: So get your act together and let me know how you want to work it !! ... then I can tell my kids I'm deserting them for the day ..... both days actually .... :niceone:

Blakamin
23rd August 2004, 18:09
sounds good to me!

Hooks
23rd August 2004, 19:32
So all I need is a time and place and we're away !!!! PM me might be the best way .....

Cheers
Ian

LB
24th August 2004, 05:23
.There's going to be quite a few of us KBers up there again - I'll try to remember to bring some blown-up stickers to put in some pits.

Blakamin: we leave here (Lower Hutt) around 6am in the car so won't be riding up. I'll be the one wearing all the Ducati regalia...

Hooks
24th August 2004, 07:48
.There's going to be quite a few of us KBers up there again - I'll try to remember to bring some blown-up stickers to put in some pits.

Blakamin: we leave here (Lower Hutt) around 6am in the car so won't be riding up. I'll be the one wearing all the Ducati regalia...

So you haven't re-badged the car yet ??? Bloody hell woman .... I'm sure I've seen a ducati Body kit for cars !! If you want one I can sell one to you at a very nice price .......<<rushes off to resene to get a large can of red paint>> :whistle:

Blakamin
24th August 2004, 08:42

awww.....
:cry:
no monster :no:

LB
24th August 2004, 09:23
awww.....
:cry:
no monster :no:

But I'll be wearing my $699.95 Oakley Ducati Sunnies! Does that count?

nicko
24th August 2004, 16:53
Ducati......Oakley......you're such the label-basher Lynda!

Seeya on Saturday!

Blakamin
24th August 2004, 17:42
BTW.... what does it cost to watch for the day?

Two Smoker
24th August 2004, 17:46
THERE'S A SPEED LIMIT!!!!!!!!????????:eek:

Good luck Nicko and i hope the rest of you have a good time :niceone:

Blakamin
24th August 2004, 18:00
THERE'S A SPEED LIMIT!!!!!!!!????????:eek:

Good luck Nicko and i hope the rest of you have a good time :niceone:

Funny Fu&<

only for me i thinks

LB
25th August 2004, 06:38
BTW.... what does it cost to watch for the day?
There's no charge for spectators!

There's always a chips/hot dog/coke/coffee van there, if you want anything more substantial (or healthy!) you'll need to bring it along, though they normally have a lunch break and it's only a couple of minutes into the main shops in Fielding.

Long range weather forecast isn't looking too bad! :sunny: