PDA

View Full Version : Hans is moving up the coast

Hans
27th March 2007, 08:50
Hi all, me and my other half are moving up the Kapiti coast today.
I'll probably be offline for a week or so. If anyone needs anything etc. PM Poorbastard for my mobile phone number. I don't feel like putting it up here.
I'll miss all you KB'ers even for that week.

Paul in NZ
27th March 2007, 08:53
Hi all, me and my other half are moving up the Kapiti coast today.
I'll probably be offline for a week or so. If anyone needs anything etc. PM Poorbastard for my mobile phone number. I don't feel like putting it up here.
I'll miss all you KB'ers even for that week.

Congratulations - another keen Kapiti coaster!

Hans
27th March 2007, 09:04
Yeah, I'm over Wellington

nudemetalz
27th March 2007, 15:20
You had any luck yet with the job opportunites I've been sending you from work ?
Keep in touch, Hans. Kapiti isn't that far from Newlands.

Hans
28th March 2007, 13:27
Just temping at the mo, pending something else. Of course I'll be in touch allthough rather sporadically as I don't have the net up and running yet.

86GSXR
28th March 2007, 21:18
This will make it easier to introduce our babies then Hans:yes:

Kittyhawk
29th March 2007, 09:30
AWW is that further away from Akl now? does this mean a bigger road trip when I get m A into G and cruise down??

chanceyy
29th March 2007, 13:32
AWW is that further away from Akl now? does this mean a bigger road trip when I get m A into G and cruise down??

closer kitty ... its just north of wellywood ..

Kittyhawk
1st April 2007, 00:06
Hehe thanks!! You see anything southish beyond Rotorua I dont venture beyond.:innocent: Although anything right up to Kaitaia is sweet as for me.. dont really know why. Spose coz Akl is nearer north than south. Blah I dunno, one of those unsolved pondering mysteries!!

Only been to Wgtn twice ever...I think Im overdue for a road trip again...

chanceyy
1st April 2007, 20:55
Hehe thanks!! You see anything southish beyond Rotorua I dont venture beyond.:innocent: Although anything right up to Kaitaia is sweet as for me.. dont really know why. Spose coz Akl is nearer north than south. Blah I dunno, one of those unsolved pondering mysteries!!

Only been to Wgtn twice ever...I think Im overdue for a road trip again...

LOL kitty .. there is a whole other country south of the bombays you know .... yup a trip might be in order to remind you ;) :shutup:

be good to see you down this way :D

Kittyhawk
2nd April 2007, 16:37
LOL!! I only go as far as Tauranga (coz its my home town) anything south of there is too far away:shutup:

So Taupo is as far as Im getting next month with the KB track day. How many hrs to Wgtn from Taupo....maybe I should carry on down the North Island if the bike is still road worthy:innocent:

Hans
7th April 2007, 13:32
I still fon't have access to the net, so 021 126 33 65 if anyone feels the need to stop by for a coffee or needs anything.

Kittyhawk
7th April 2007, 17:39
Aww Hans you're a sweetie~!

sels1
10th April 2007, 15:59
Welcome to the Coast Hans. You know where we live, call in sometime for a coffee