PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Angel in Auckland!

Jay_Cee
27th March 2007, 09:00
Hello girls, and guys who are into the girly threads!! :rockon:
Im new to KB and riding for that matter... my little GN and i are doin so well so far :)
Some of you may have already met me... Riff Raff.. hows your injury?? Im another Auckland Ambo (Janelle) and i have rocked up to a few KB meetings with Speedie in our big white Taxi.
Hopefully will be joinin in some KB rides one day so ill catch u all up sometime.

vifferman
27th March 2007, 09:04
Welcome to KiwiBiker, Jay Cee! :spudwave: :wavey:

Devil
27th March 2007, 09:10
Ahh hullo there. Good to see you're on two wheels now!

Hello girls, and guys who are into the girly threads!!

How you doin? :yes:

ManDownUnder
27th March 2007, 09:13
Welcome aboard - enjoy the ride.

crashe
27th March 2007, 09:24
Hello girls, and guys who are into the girly threads!! :rockon:
Im new to KB and riding for that matter... my little GN and i are doin so well so far :)
Some of you may have already met me... Riff Raff.. hows your injury?? Im another Auckland Ambo (Janelle) and i have rocked up to a few KB meetings with Speedie in our big white Taxi.
Hopefully will be joinin in some KB rides one day so ill catch u all up sometime.

Welcome aboard the KB world of motorbikes.

Have fun and please dont enter those rooms on your right....... in fact dont enter those on the left either.
Those that have entered them, in the past, have never been seen again.

Yep it was nice to meet you out at the Speight's pub that night...
Tis a very nice white taxi that you drive as well.

A GN250 is a very nice bike to learn on.
Speedie and Riff Raff will be able to help you out with any tips or advise, that you need to know.

Ride safe.

Trudes
27th March 2007, 09:39
hi new biker angel in Auckland!! Welcome to KB, have fun on your Ginny, take care and be aware of all those big bad cars!:sunny:

Riff Raff
27th March 2007, 10:10
Hey Janelle, congrats on getting into bikes, and welcome to KB. We'll have to organise a blue watch ride sometime. I'll be back at work on Easter weekend (good planning eh!) so I'll catch up then.

T.I.E
27th March 2007, 10:17
do not feed the animlas and keep hands away from cages at all cost.

welcome aboard.

Colapop
27th March 2007, 10:18
RUN!!! Before Desperate Dan finds out you're here....

Seriously (for only a second) enjoy your stay. Participate, contribute, and enjoy.

SDU
27th March 2007, 10:52
Im another Auckland Ambo (Janelle) and i have rocked up to a few KB meetings with Speedie in our big white Taxi.

And after all that you are still keen to join the fray:rockon: Welcome at least there won't be too many surprises for you. Happy riding :scooter:

_Gina_
27th March 2007, 11:01
Welcome Jay Cee.

Tons of nice people here and heaps of people who will take the time to help you should you ask !

Gg

hitch
27th March 2007, 11:06
Hi :wavey: welcome to the mad house.

Macktheknife
27th March 2007, 11:37
Gday Jay Cee, good to see you on the site, great to meet you in person too, next time I might be able to shout you a beer or something, if you are not working. You are lucky to work with good people like Riff Raff, speedie is a bastard though isn't he! lol
Enjoy the site and the madness that is KB.

mstriumph
27th March 2007, 12:19
Hi Gal & welcome!

Macktheknife
27th March 2007, 12:24
OI! She may be working with you oneday... or worse... you may work with me!

I look forward to the challenge! May the day come swiftly that I work at the feet of the master.

bugjuice
27th March 2007, 12:48
never can have too many off-duty ambos on rides sometimes!
welcome, hold tight..

Disco Dan
27th March 2007, 12:52
WELCOME

....I remember seeing you at the pub that time. I was the hansome one on the fast bike.

Careful, theres some seedy guys on here... :innocent:

bugjuice
27th March 2007, 13:07
Careful, theres some seedy guys on here... :innocent:
now say that without your hands in yer pockets

Disco Dan
27th March 2007, 13:13
now say that without your hands in yer pockets

*underpants snooker*

Meekey_Mouse
27th March 2007, 13:28
Welcome to the site :) :rockon:

Keystone19
27th March 2007, 14:29
Welcome! Be good to see you out on the road - now, how about a track day...perfect way to get some skills on the GN...

klingon
27th March 2007, 19:21
Welcome to KB! Yay for another Auckers Angel!

May the day come swiftly that I work at the feet of the master.

You're welcome to polish my toenails any time you like, Mack. :msn-wink:

Macktheknife
27th March 2007, 19:27
You're welcome to polish my toenails any time you like, Mack. :msn-wink:

OOeerrrr, well where do I sign! lol

Jay_Cee
8th April 2007, 12:46
Hey Thanks everyone for the welcome... and the tips... hopefully i will get to be reminded of who you all are when i join in on a ride... Oh and Dan you musn't have stood out as well as you thought coz i dont remember a good looking guy on a fast bike! ;)
Oh and yeah a blue watch ride would be cool...
See you all out there
JC

Disco Dan
8th April 2007, 12:49
Hey Thanks everyone for the welcome... and the tips... hopefully i will get to be reminded of who you all are when i join in on a ride... Oh and Dan you musn't have stood out as well as you thought coz i dont remember a good looking guy on a fast bike! ;)
Oh and yeah a blue watch ride would be cool...
See you all out there
JC

I was sitting... ;)

Bruiser
8th April 2007, 17:43
Welcome Jay_Cee - you'll find everything you want here in the way of info, great rides, safety hints and a bit of humour too!