PDA

View Full Version : Poor P cook gets fried

JimO
27th March 2007, 18:27
i hope he still gets his benifit while he is in hospital so he can set himself up when he gets out, cant have the poor bugger having to get a real job

Macktheknife
27th March 2007, 18:32
Serves the ignorant POS right, I hope he dies slowly and painfully, like his victims.

Mully
27th March 2007, 18:45
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

Pity the Hippies would have a hissy fit if the doctors withheld treatment......

BNZ
27th March 2007, 18:59
what? p cook? who? where? huh?

jtzzr
27th March 2007, 19:02
I blame society for his predicament all he needs is love :love: and support from us and alot of saline solution to clean his burns from the doctors.(I`m being sarcastic):whocares:

Forest
27th March 2007, 19:22
what? p cook? who? where? huh?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10431090

JimO
27th March 2007, 19:25
if you want to feel sorry for someone feel sorry for the landlord that will cost thousands to clean up

BNZ
27th March 2007, 19:28
if you want to feel sorry for someone feel sorry for the landlord that will cost thousands to clean up

Yup, im sure the insurance will put up a fight too

kneescraper
27th March 2007, 19:31
The clean up is major to...not just a paint over the walls etc. Its all gotta be stripped out etc. Ive even heard that some go to the extreme of replace gib and woddern boards etc.

MotoGirl
27th March 2007, 19:33

Hell yeah, those places have the stigma for some time afterwards. I've heard stories about how it all gets into the walls etc. It's going to cost truckloads to return to the same standard.

Chrislost
27th March 2007, 19:33
KABOOOOM
thats a pretty well paying buisness ive heard, if you can leave your produce alone.
pity he didnt die.
along with everyone else in that buisness

Swoop
27th March 2007, 21:15
GBR and not R&R???

Grub
27th March 2007, 21:31
Hell yeah, those places have the stigma for some time afterwards. I've heard stories about how it all gets into the walls etc. It's going to cost truckloads to return to the same standard.

It's worse than that. The local Council Nazis get into the act and make an attachment to the LIM report which stays with the house forever, no matter how good the cleanup. Has anyone sent him a salt-rub for his 'recovery'?

MotoGirl
28th March 2007, 08:38
It's worse than that. The local Council Nazis get into the act and make an attachment to the LIM report which stays with the house forever, no matter how good the cleanup. Has anyone sent him a salt-rub for his 'recovery'?

Bugger! Being a landlord must be hard. How do you prevent someone doing that on your property? Any regular inspections may not pick it up 'cause I guess the 'cook' would move his 'kitchen'.

dnos
28th March 2007, 08:54
POS is an understatement. Glad to hear he got fried so he at least has a lasting reminder of getting caught. GRRRRRRRRRR:angry:

Xtat1k
28th March 2007, 12:20
Good job to the sod, Karma i say

more_fasterer
28th March 2007, 12:37
Wonderful. Shame he/she didn't die.

My friend regaled me with a story the other day of how he had to make an urgent delivery to middlemore hospital on a friday night of skin-repair gauze or summat (he works at a medical supplies company). $16,000 worth of skin-repair gauze went onto this tool who had burns to 70% of his body after his P lab exploded.
Then you tally up the cost of the other supplies, doctors' & nurses' time etc... would've cost us all at least $80k to allow this f**kstick to make a full recovery and go back to providing his P service to the community.

I say anyone who's admitted to a hospital in this situation is left in agony until it can be determined if they were involved in the manufacture of P. If it can be proven that they were, then they get discharged without any help and left to fend for themselves...

MSTRS
28th March 2007, 13:17
The clean up is major to...not just a paint over the walls etc. Its all gotta be stripped out etc. Ive even heard that some go to the extreme of replace gib and woddern boards etc.

Or sometimes the building has to be totally demolished, removed under wraps, and incinerated.
Like the Housing Corp place in our street a couple of years ago.

Wolf
28th March 2007, 13:28
Turned out a house just around the corner from us was a P lab - the dropkick that was running it attracted the attention of the Armed Offenders Squad by brandishing a pistol. He got arrested, taken away and then the AOS came back an hour later and busted his house once they found out what had been going on - must have expected armed resistance to go back in force.

Scary thing is: our son had wandered into that house one day after he'd sneaked out of the yard. Here was me foolishly only concerned that he might get run over or abducted by some sicko - the thought that the property he wandered into (attracted by kids' toys in the yard, so these fuck-heads were cooking P in a house with their kids in it) might be a P lab never entered my head.

I think all P cooks should be forced to drink the chemicals they have in stock at the time of capture - less of a burden on the judicial system that way...

ManDownUnder
28th March 2007, 13:33
Vigilante justice time.

I have no idea what chemicals are involved but - can we spike them? The poor things would never know when their batch would go bad, or boom or... I dunno - what're some of the fun things you can make chemicals do??

DMNTD
28th March 2007, 13:41
The biggest problem I currently have as a landlord to my house up North are people wanting to rent it to grow under lights.
Have been asked several times in the past whether a "cook" could be done,I said no despite the HUGE dollar amount offered.
As mentioned it fucks your house and yes it can be condemned and removed.
Hard yacka pegging some of these Crews sometimes as they would usually use a straight looking person to rent the property and pay them well. You need to know what to look for...IE: bad complexion,REM etc and a willingness to do whatever is asked of them re renting.

Wolf
28th March 2007, 13:42
Vigilante justice time.

I have no idea what chemicals are involved but - can we spike them? The poor things would never know when their batch would go bad, or boom or... I dunno - what're some of the fun things you can make chemicals do??
I have a book called "Hazards in the Chemical Laboratory" - it should be called "how to do fun stuff with bloody-near anything." All you have to do is look up the chemicials they use and find out what they must be kept away from at all costs (like hydrazine should never come into contact with fuming nitric acid, concentrated hydrogen peroxide must be kept away from silver, etc) then introduce the appropriate reagent into their house...

MotoGirl
28th March 2007, 13:46
Hard yacka pegging some of these Crews sometimes as they would usually use a straight looking person to rent the property and pay them well....
Bloody hell, I never would've imagined they'd get so sophisticated :gob:

DMNTD
28th March 2007, 13:56
Bloody hell, I never would've imagined they'd get so sophisticated :gob:

Some of them used to have brains. It's the "monkey's/soldiers" that are the worst of the bunch. Fried off their tits,do anything for the guy with the bag of P = DANGER.

Kill 'em all....and give me their money

"D" FZ1
28th March 2007, 14:28
i hope he still gets his benifit while he is in hospital so he can set himself up when he gets out, cant have the poor bugger having to get a real job

Damm shame. His turn to suffer like the poor suckers who end up hooked on the shit that these scum f####rs make.

MotoGirl
28th March 2007, 15:17
I wonder if he will continue manufacturing it when he recovers? It would be interesting to see if almost killing himself has deterred him!

Beemer
28th March 2007, 15:46
Doubt he'd continue as he obviously isn't very good at it - isn't the aim to produce P, not blow up your house? Total loser.

I have very little sympathy for arseholes like this whose only role in life is to produce something to ruin other people's lives. This kind of life-saving treatment should be reserved for those who suffer burns due to accidents, not stupidity. And what's the bet he'll get ACC, just like all the pricks who injure themselves breaking into houses. They should make his family be skin donors!