PDA

View Full Version : WhiteTrash the legend

Quasievil
24th August 2004, 07:59
FUCKEN hell, WT said he was going to send me a few prizes for the WAIKATO RALLY so Im thinking a couple of rolls of duct tape a few T Shirts well I got the parcel today and there are a couple of $100 locks, tank protectors, T Shirts Puncture repair kit, all sorts of stuff.
Bloody excellent stuff man these prizes alone make it worth coming.

Good On YA WT:msn-wink:

Cajun
24th August 2004, 08:02
Shit thats great, tons of awsome stuff. your a fucken legend WT

Racey Rider
24th August 2004, 08:27
FUCKEN hell, WT said he was going to send me a few prizes for the WAIKATO RALLY so Im thinking a couple of rolls of duct tape a few T Shirts well I got the parcel today and there are a couple of $100 locks, tank protectors, T Shirts Puncture repair kit, all sorts of stuff.
Bloody excellent stuff man these prizes alone make it worth coming.

Good On YA WT:msn-wink:

Just check the "Use By" date on that stuff won't ya!

(Racey) :Pokey: (Trash)

toads
24th August 2004, 08:38
awesome WT, you rock!

wari
24th August 2004, 09:38
OH BOy :spudguita :spudbooge :spudbooge :spudbooge :spudguita ...

BUtte I never win .... :cry:

ENjoy yoour prizes you fellas ... :spudwave:

Marmoot
24th August 2004, 09:41
WT: just to let you know, I'm organizing an Auckland rally for myself from my place to my workplace sometime next week. If you really really want to send some prize, I can use a few things :love2:

FROSTY
24th August 2004, 10:41
Um guys --WT prolly wont be online much this week -He's got the week off

Quasievil
24th August 2004, 11:09
Um guys --WT prolly wont be online much this week -He's got the week off
Okay so we can say what we really think ??:moon:

Motoracer
24th August 2004, 11:14
The cunning bugger just got all the cool prizes cause he wants to win them all with his wheelies and super quick riding :sly:

Cajun
24th August 2004, 12:35
What are we meant to do with not WT making snipe comments should i take his place for a week.

i gonna get ya all drunk so i am the super fast rider, cause i don't get a hangover dc:<

Two Smoker
24th August 2004, 12:38
Is there a prize for the most tickets :shifty: ill probably get that one :(

Firefight
24th August 2004, 12:46
[QUOTE=Cajun

i gonna get ya all drunk so i am the super fast rider, cause i don't get a hangover dc:<[/QUOTE]

Yeah what ever !

F/F :msn-wink:

Cajun
24th August 2004, 12:47
[QUOTE=Cajun

i gonna get ya all drunk so i am the super fast rider, cause i don't get a hangover dc:<

Yeah what ever !

F/F :msn-wink:[/QUOTE]

hahahah old man, you wake up with with sore bones don't ya,

Quasievil
24th August 2004, 12:56
Would be good to have a prize for quickest etc, but (the responsible hat goes on:Police: ) because if someone crashes and if it was discovered that I put up a prize for quickest, most tickets or whatever my Arse would be SERIOUSLY in a sling.

So I will maintain that everyone must ride responsibly and within the boundries of the law blah blah blah, But at the end of the day you can do want ya want anyway I think 50 odd bikes may create a bit of interest from the law so best be fairly responsible cause its your licences not mine:headbang: , I just cant endorse such behaviour with prizes etc for obvious reasons.

Cajun
24th August 2004, 12:58
Would be good to have a prize for quickest etc, but (the responsible hat goes on:Police: ) because if someone crashes and if it was discovered that I put up a prize for quickest, most tickets or whatever my Arse would be SERIOUSLY in a sling.

So I will maintain that everyone must ride responsibly and within the boundries of the law blah blah blah, But at the end of the day you can do want ya want anyway I think 50 odd bikes may create a bit of interest from the law so best be fairly responsible cause its your licences not mine:headbang: , I just cant endorse such behaviour with prizes etc for obvious reasons.

hahahahaha quasi you must be getting OLD

Firefight
24th August 2004, 13:06

hey, Cajun,, get back to work, shares for P of T down to NZ$ 5.12, pull your finger out, need more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

F/F :wacko:

Quasievil
24th August 2004, 13:07
Yeah possibly lol, I think that big brain of yours can figure out where Im coming from eh??:msn-wink:

Cajun
24th August 2004, 13:09
hey, Cajun,, get back to work, shares for P of T down to NZ$ 5.12, pull your finger out, need more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

F/F :wacko:

Nah i don't want you to get a new bike dc:<

Cajun
24th August 2004, 13:10
Yeah possibly lol, I think that big brain of yours can figure out where Im coming from eh??:msn-wink:

hahaha yeah i know where ya coming from, can't condon doing stupid things, but doesn't stop them getting a price for something else hahaha

scroter
24th August 2004, 15:35

spoil sport. :apumpin: :scooter: :Police: :ar15:

Cajun
24th August 2004, 15:37
scroter
are you coming to the kb weekend??

White trash
24th August 2004, 16:35
What are we meant to do with not WT making snipe comments should i take his place for a week.

Look out, I'm still here....

Cajun
24th August 2004, 16:38
Look out, I'm still here....

thats good i don't have to be take your place and be wanker then dc:<

aff-man
24th August 2004, 17:05
Wicked we get cool prizes. Maybe quasi should only announce the catagories at the prize giving . That way nothing illegal is endorced but if it does happen to occur then a prize may be awarded. Just like someone hitting a duck. You don't endorse hitting ducs but if it does occur you maybe could win a prize :killingme :killingme :killingme

Ms Piggy
24th August 2004, 18:20
Hey Jimmy,
Thanks to you & WMC for the prizes! You ROCK :Punk:

SPman
24th August 2004, 18:31
Wicked we get cool prizes. Maybe quasi should only announce the catagories at the prize giving . That way nothing illegal is endorced but if it does happen to occur then a prize may be awarded. Just like someone hitting a duck. You don't endorse hitting ducs but if it does occur you maybe could win a prize :killingme :killingme :killingme
Someone hitting a Duc! ...watch out Andrew!

Coldkiwi
25th August 2004, 13:10
how about a duc hitting a duck? gotta be a prize for that! (looks like you'll miss out there Duckman!)... ps... do you have to change the nick now?

duckman
25th August 2004, 15:56
how about a duc hitting a duck? gotta be a prize for that! (looks like you'll miss out there Duckman!)... ps... do you have to change the nick now?
Whats all this about hitting Ducks ??!!!!? :mad: :mad:

Hahahahaha - Bloody Ducks!!

LB
26th August 2004, 05:40
.How about a prize for the girl with the most Ducati merchandise who isn't able to go to Tokaanu cos she's got to go to the GP cos no-one's offered to buy her tickets?

SPman
26th August 2004, 08:17
Gee Lynda, life can be tough sometimes.