PDA

View Full Version : Anti-cop losers???

scumdog
30th March 2007, 00:41
It has come to my attention that there is a shit-load of cop type programmes on NZTV, SKY etc which shows cops in a positive and exciting way with car chases, shootings, drug raids etc.

BUT there is no equal programmes showing the WINJAS. the Dovers and SixPackBack types et al in such a positive light.

Is that because they have such a boring life that nobody give a fat rats arse?

Or is it because that regardless they just plumb have a ferkin' boring existence anyway?

Or that they really don't exist at all?

Dunno, but who cares anyway??? huh? huh?

boomer
30th March 2007, 00:51
It has come to my attention that there is a shit-load of cop type programmes on NZTV, SKY etc which shows cops in a positive and exciting way with car chases, shootings, drug raids etc.

BUT there is no equal programmes showing the WINJAS. the Dovers and SixPackBack types et al in such a positive light.

Or is it because that regardless they just plumb have a ferkin' boring existence anyway?

it's always about you you you huh... of course the_dovers, SPB and Winja get there airtime.. on exactly teh same program at exactly teh same time.. so without 'em teh cops wouldn't get no air time... so who's the REAL slim Shady.. huh..huh..??!!!

SPman
30th March 2007, 01:11
How about "My Name is Earl"

Got that over there?

Big Dave
30th March 2007, 01:39
Yeah - I never get any media attent.............

doc
30th March 2007, 04:36
How about "My Name is Earl"

Got that over there?
No kidding, is Earl a KB'r ?

spudchucka
30th March 2007, 05:56

This is why they use interweb forums to voice their displeasure, no body else will give them any air time.

Sort of the same reason as why Sue Bradford entered parliament.

Blackbird
30th March 2007, 06:54
Never a truer word spoken (on either count):rockon:

SixPackBack
30th March 2007, 07:06
Someones gotta keep the rapists in check huh scummy.:yes:

Fatjim
30th March 2007, 07:10
I thought thats what the police complaints authority was for?

The_Dover
30th March 2007, 07:24
What do you think all of the soaps, reality tv shows and news portray??

Aliens???

Disliking an institution for being corrupt, ineffective, top heavy and arrogant doesn't make us losers.

I'd say being blind to the truth and unreasonably defensive was a bigger crime.

scumdog
30th March 2007, 09:28
Biting well so it seems...................

scumdog
30th March 2007, 09:30

Aliens???

Losers????

kiwifruit
30th March 2007, 09:37
Soy un perdedor, Im a loser scummy so why dont you kill me,
double barrel buckshot,
Soy un perdedor, Im a loser scummy so why dont you kill me.....

So that was you that got amnesia and slept with your own mother and managed to regain your memory but just past the point of no return!

Shocking.

Next week on Papakura Street....

The_Dover
30th March 2007, 09:41
Question asked, answer given.

For an overworked, underpaid public servant you've got a lot of time on your hands eh?

I'll pose this question to you.

If you and all of your colleagues are doing such an outstanding job individually then why collectively are the police force failing to fight crime?

I see they have finally decided to crackdown on tinnie houses in Otara, about 20 years too late!

peasea
30th March 2007, 09:47
I thought thats what the police complaints authority was for?

The PCA? Don't make me laugh. Have you ever dealt with those people? I have and it's obvious they buy whitewash by the drum.

There needs to be an independent body to investigate compalints against the police. For the police to investigate themselves is akin to Homer Simpson checking himself out in the mirror and seeing Arnie.

BTW. Even if accused rapists get to court an acquittal is not a 'not guilty' verdict. It's a conspiracy I tell you.

scumdog
30th March 2007, 09:47
Question asked, answer given.

For an overworked, underpaid public servant you've got a lot of time on your hands eh?

I'll pose this question to you.

If you and all of your colleagues are doing such an outstanding job individually then why collectively are the police force failing to fight crime?

I dunno, don't care and still get paid!

And I've so much time on my hands I decided trolling on KB would be fun cos I was bored.

Storm
30th March 2007, 09:51
And I've so much time on my hands I decided trolling on KB would be fun cos I was bored.

And that's what its here for after all isnt it? :D:D:D

The_Dover
30th March 2007, 09:58
I dunno, don't care and still get paid!

pretty much symptomatic of the majority of public servants then!

you should be proud giving the young piglets like Dyna something to aspire to

scracha
30th March 2007, 10:00
You gotta envy the filth. Do what the hell they like, they know where all the other cops are so they can speed etc, they get the best dope, they have their little Masonic clubs and they still get paid for it.

SixPackBack
30th March 2007, 10:03
You gotta envy the filth. Do what the hell they like, they know where all the other cops are so they can speed etc, they get the best dope, they have their little Masonic clubs and they still get paid for it.

Group sex with teenagers seems to be the biggest drawcard.

MSTRS
30th March 2007, 10:19
Group sex with teenagers seems to be the biggest drawcard.

Cm'on...a handcuffed 16yo with a batten up her mick would be a drawcard for any bloke with a pulse.:sick:

The Stranger
30th March 2007, 10:31
Cm'on...a handcuffed 16yo with a batten up her mick would be a drawcard for any bloke with a pulse.:sick:

I would really like to think this is a piss take, but either way I think personally it is in bad taste.

Swoop
30th March 2007, 11:18
Sort of the same reason as why Sue Bradford entered parliament.
I thought it was the simple fact that she is too mad for the lunatic asylum to accept her.

She once declared "political assylum", so she was put (not voted) into the worlds finest...

Scummy: G.B.R. and not Rant & Rave? Nothing to do with bikes here.
EDIT: oh looky looky. Thank you Mod person!!!

The_Dover
30th March 2007, 11:44
Scummy: G.B.R. and not Rant & Rave? Nothing to do with bikes here.

I smell an infraction....

JimO
30th March 2007, 11:59
i will bet there is no tinnie houses in balclutha so the cops are doing the job there

The_Dover
30th March 2007, 12:03
i will bet there is no tinnie houses in balclutha so the cops are doing the job there

so you are telling me no one in Balclutha sells pot?

you're fuckin dreaming.

idb
30th March 2007, 12:21
so you are telling me no one in Balclutha sells pot?

you're fuckin dreaming.

We all grow our own down here.
Self sufficient crowd in the South Island we are.

idb
30th March 2007, 12:23
What I can't understand is why a cop needs to have another man in the room before he can get an erection?

The_Dover
30th March 2007, 12:23

and you never run short? you know, unexpected visitors pop by for a cone and the old tin is running on empty so you pop out to the corner "store" for some herbal tea?

idb
30th March 2007, 12:34
and you never run short? you know, unexpected visitors pop by for a cone and the old tin is running on empty so you pop out to the corner "store" for some herbal tea?

Ya don't go callin' on folk in these parts without bringin' supplies.

placidfemme
30th March 2007, 12:35

*thinks maybe I should move that way*

The_Dover
30th March 2007, 12:35

and who said good old fashioned manners were dead?

scumdog
30th March 2007, 12:42

And don't forget WHO pays us!!!

SixPackBack
30th March 2007, 12:42
What I can't understand is why a cop needs to have another man in the room before he can get an erection?

BAHAHAHAHA

vifferman
30th March 2007, 12:50
Eggs Zachary! :whocares:

Grahameeboy
30th March 2007, 13:04

Yep Devonport clean too.............

Squeak the Rat
30th March 2007, 13:08

I've always been of the opinion that to put yourself in front of the camera on reality tv requires an egotistical and materialistic personality. Kind'a makes sense that there's lots of these reality cop shows......

Grahameeboy
30th March 2007, 13:17
I've always been of the opinion that to put yourself in front of the camera on reality tv requires an egotistical and materialistic personality. Kind'a makes sense that there's lots of these reality cop shows......

Yeah that is why Mr SD has never got his equity card...............

scumdog
30th March 2007, 15:16
Ah, it's good to see most of the publice are like what most of the cops are claimed to be:A like minded bunch sticking up for each other.

Swoop
30th March 2007, 15:23
I thought everyone had their own banjo...

ManDownUnder
30th March 2007, 15:24
A like minded bunch sticking it up each other.

Hell's bells - you're a brave man saying shit like that.

The boi racer equivalent programs aren't there because the cops watch them and use anything on film against them. I mean surely no-one would be dumb enough to be on camera voluntarily if a prosecution was likely outcome?

SwanTiger
30th March 2007, 15:28
Where does one go to have group sex with or be raped by female police officers?

JimO
30th March 2007, 15:29
Hell's bells - you're a brave man saying shit like that.

The boi racer equivalent programs aren't there because the cops watch them and use anything on film against them. I mean surely no-one would be dumb enough to be on camera voluntarily if a prosecution was likely outcome?
did you see the tv2 thing on the rally with the lambos etc

ManDownUnder
30th March 2007, 15:33

Keep on like that and I'm sure the cops will be coming to you. I wouldn't object either...

placidfemme
30th March 2007, 15:39

*You have the right to scream and moan... everything you say and do will be held against you in a sexually incorrect manner... if you do not have any sexual toys some will be provided for use on you*

Swoop
30th March 2007, 15:43
did you see the tv2 thing on the rally with the lambos etc
A bit of a joke.

Loved the sour-faced expression of the presenter. She has obviously swallowed the hook, line and sinker propaganda, that speed kills...:zzzz:

placidfemme
30th March 2007, 15:44
Loved the sour-faced expression of the presenter. She has obviously swallowed the hook, line and sinker propaganda, that speed kills...:zzzz:

yeah until she jumps in her flash car and hoons home

Personally anyone appearing on that show was a retard.

Given that the cops prosecuted that subaru for losing it on the YouTube vid, what's to stop them using that TV piece as evidence. The guy was like... 270 in 3 places... that's an admission of guilt surely?

SwanTiger
30th March 2007, 15:49
*You have the right to scream and moan... everything you say and do will be held against you in a sexually incorrect manner... if you do not have any sexual toys some will be provided for use on you*
:shit: Come and arrest me!

Scouse
30th March 2007, 15:59
:shit: Come and arrest me!have you had that cut and tuck then?Ann

MWVT
30th March 2007, 16:20
Best troll in months....

and i'm taking the bait anyway.

Newspapers/T.V. stations in this country are a negative indicator. If they say youre good, youre prolly bad.

Serious question Scummy, how often do you read a newspaper article where you had prior knowledge (you arrested them, or your buddy at the station told you about it etc etc.) and you think it is an accurate and fair representation of what happened.

avgas
30th March 2007, 16:30
Im not going to be biased here. I dont care if you hate cops........i dislike all types of losers.

peasea
30th March 2007, 16:43
Personally anyone appearing on that show was a retard.

Given that the cops prosecuted that subaru for losing it on the YouTube vid, what's to stop them using that TV piece as evidence. The guy was like... 270 in 3 places... that's an admission of guilt surely?

You might have a good point there.

I was in two minds after watching that. It looked like great fun BUT, if your kids had been on that school bus and they darted out from behind it, what then? Generally speaking, public roads really aren't the place for that shit. The Targa provides an outlet for automobile road racing fans; it's awesome.

mstriumph
30th March 2007, 16:59

coronation street
neighbours
my name is earl
the 6 o'clock news
.....and all the game shows where 'single mother of 16 who's currently being considered for the nobel prize for macrame or whatever' gets to demonstrate her encyclopedic knowledge of the bizaar breeding habits of the lesser-spotted chaffinch [names have been changed to protect the innocent] to a revved up, carefully-manicured game-show host with super-white teeth and a very poor choice in hairgel .......

all good riveting stuff featuring 'ordinary' people........... no wonder so many prefer trolling kb :shutup:

Dave Lobster
30th March 2007, 18:14
coronation street
neighbours
my name is earl
the 6 o'clock news
.....and all the game shows where 'single mother of 16 who's currently being considered for the nobel prize for macrame or whatever' gets to demonstrate her encyclopedic knowledge of the bizaar breeding habits of the lesser-spotted chaffinch [names have been changed to protect the innocent] to a revved up, carefully-manicured game-show host with super-white teeth and a very poor choice in hairgel .......

all good riveting stuff featuring 'ordinary' people........... no wonder so many prefer trolling kb :shutup:

It's just chewing gum for the eyes.

Teflon
30th March 2007, 18:51
huh? huh?

You cunts are alright.. (accept a couple who keep stealing my drugs)

but, you need to shoot and beat more darkies. that's good t.v..

The Pastor
30th March 2007, 18:53
There is no shows on tv becuase it is a gombermint conspircisy! dude watch out they are out to get me/you/little old woman down the road.

Mr. Peanut
30th March 2007, 19:07

The Matrix is a system, Scummy, and that system is our enemy. When you are inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters, the very minds we are trying to save. Until we do, these people are part of that system and that makes them our enemies. You have to understand that most of these people are not ready to be unplugged and many are so hopelessly dependent on the system, they’ll fight to protect it.

SixPackBack
30th March 2007, 19:16
You cunts are alright.. (accept a couple who keep stealing my drugs)

but, you need to shoot and beat more darkies. that's good t.v..

Watch 'Police ten 7' virtually every 'criminal' is Maori or Pacific islander even when they are white.

Mr. Peanut
30th March 2007, 19:22
Watch 'Police ten 7' virtually every 'criminal' is Maori or Pacific islanders even when they are white.

That guy who hosts it cracks me up.

Tonight, some naughty young whippersnappers got frustrated at the system. Did we help em? FUCK NO, we threw em in jail to learn how to be proper crims :sunny:

Wheres my fooking slippers? Ah feck it, I'm goin to the pub.

Teflon
30th March 2007, 19:29
Watch 'Police ten 7' virtually every 'criminal' is Maori or Pacific islanders even when they are white.

good stuff... do they shoot them?

NighthawkNZ
30th March 2007, 19:31
Is that because they have such a boring life

I just lead a very boring life... eat, work, sleep, start again... :zzzz:

SixPackBack
30th March 2007, 19:55

Torture em' with Tazers probably.

Dave Lobster
30th March 2007, 20:04

Can you have too much reality??

candor
30th March 2007, 20:57
[QUOTE=SixPackBack;996499]Watch 'Police ten 7' virtually every 'criminal' is Maori or Pacific islander even when they are white.

Think it was Police 10/7 about a week ago.

despacher says "... a group of Maori or Pacific Islanders in the park..."
next see policecar pronptly pulling up and cop says as if in agreement to some code used by the dispatcher / profiler "yes... it is a gang"

the not too subtle message was that a group of brown male teens that mills round in a park at night constitutes a gang. Surprised they edited it that way considering some Person could easily complain to broadcasting standards etc

I'm pretty sure its all just a tvnz and cop plan to lure young thrill seekers into the force and now scummy has kinda proved that theory with his initial post.

Is there a reward system for enlisting other cops now, like happens in some jobs? Like to know what carrots they use apart from your own tv show and do Kiwis get the same perks they offer to imports as well?

The best reality tv would be following cops with hidden surveillance gear and seeing what they really get up to, imo. Employers can do that I think.

Swoop
30th March 2007, 21:11
The best reality tv would be following cops with hidden surveillance gear and seeing what they really get up to, imo. Employers can do that I think.
The precise reason that there are no surveillance cameras at Dunkin' Donuts.:done:

Dave Lobster
30th March 2007, 21:19

How much pie eating can you watch?

Delerium
31st March 2007, 08:40
[QUOTE=SixPackBack;996499]Watch 'Police ten 7' virtually every 'criminal' is Maori or Pacific islander even when they are white.

Think it was Police 10/7 about a week ago.

despacher says "... a group of Maori or Pacific Islanders in the park..."
next see policecar pronptly pulling up and cop says as if in agreement to some code used by the dispatcher / profiler "yes... it is a gang"

the not too subtle message was that a group of brown male teens that mills round in a park at night constitutes a gang. Surprised they edited it that way considering some Person could easily complain to broadcasting standards etc

I'm pretty sure its all just a tvnz and cop plan to lure young thrill seekers into the force and now scummy has kinda proved that theory with his initial post.

Is there a reward system for enlisting other cops now, like happens in some jobs? Like to know what carrots they use apart from your own tv show and do Kiwis get the same perks they offer to imports as well?

Bit it WAS a gang turf war, and they found a handgun and a machete with the group they arrested.

scumdog
31st March 2007, 11:16
coronation street
neighbours
my name is earl
the 6 o'clock news

And all the above feature actors, not 'real' people.

except for My Name is Earl...

scumdog
31st March 2007, 11:21
Tonight, some naughty young whippersnappers got frustrated at the system. Did we help em? FUCK NO, we threw em in jail to learn how to be proper crims :sunny:

There's a SHITLOAD of us out there 'frustrated at the system' - but most of us have the acumen to avoid being slung into jail.:innocent:

And then there are the losers...

Patrick
31st March 2007, 11:34
There's a SHITLOAD of us out there 'frustrated at the system' - but most of us have the acumen to avoid being slung into jail.:innocent:

And then there are the losers...

Yay... the losers... gotta love the losers... they keep me gainfully employed. Lock one up, another 10 take their place.:banana:

scumdog
31st March 2007, 11:38
Yay... the losers... gotta love the losers... they keep me gainfully employed. Lock one up, another 10 take their place.:banana:

Yup, they don't lay off too many cops due to a downturn in the industry or lack of 'customers'.:dodge:

Swoop
1st April 2007, 15:08
[QUOTE=scumdog;997158]There's a SHITLOAD of us out there 'frustrated at the system'/QUOTE]

The term to use is "Drones".
"Here are your operating parameters, off to the coal mines with you"... "Yes Sir!".

Good troll Scummy. The "force" is looking down the barrel of some heavy negative PR this coming week.
Shame, how a few can taint the reputations of a larger group.

SixPackBack
1st April 2007, 15:45
[quote=scumdog;997158]There's a SHITLOAD of us out there 'frustrated at the system'/QUOTE]

The term to use is "Drones".
"Here are your operating parameters, off to the coal mines with you"... "Yes Sir!".

Good troll Scummy. The "force" is looking down the barrel of some heavy negative PR this coming week.

I get the feeling the pigs are in for a kickin' when that report comes out. When the general public finds out how many "losers" make up the force.

I wait with nervous anticipation.:yes:

doc
1st April 2007, 15:54
The precise reason that there are no surveillance cameras at Dunkin' Donuts.:done:
OK Scummy fess up, What do you think of donuts ? Honest answer

scumdog
1st April 2007, 16:14
OK Scummy fess up, What do you think of donuts ? Honest answer

(Opinion 1) Donuts? Cool fun doing 'em as long as the cops don't catch you at it!!

(Opinion 2) I think of them as a yummy hole surrounded by even more cooked dough sprinled in the finest castor sugar....aaarrrghhhh! (in best Homer Simpson voice).

But you can't get proper dough-nuts any more:no: :crybaby:

scumdog
1st April 2007, 16:18
[

Sadly you are correct, it won't make flash reading and no doubt will be greeted with glee by certain KB members.

But you can all wait for the public release of this info, I ain't posting anything about it yet.

And also correct is your last comment.:yes:

SixPackBack
1st April 2007, 17:05
Sadly you are correct, it won't make flash reading and no doubt will be greeted with glee by certain KB members.

But you can all wait for the public release of this info, I ain't posting anything about it yet.

And also correct is your last comment.:yes:

Yep some ribbing is coming your way. But in all seriousness it could be the best thing to happen to the force in years.
A new beginning and direction that will restore public confidence.:sunny:

All you guys need now is the removal of political interference.

doc
1st April 2007, 18:12
(Opinion 1) Donuts? Cool fun doing 'em as long as the cops don't catch you at it!!

(Opinion 2) I think of them as a yummy hole surrounded by even more cooked dough sprinled in the finest castor sugar....aaarrrghhhh! (in best Homer Simpson voice).

But you can't get proper dough-nuts any more:no: :crybaby:

Aaaaha, so what a "Reliable confidential source" has told me could be true you had to get a big block Harley, because, you didn't stop at eating just the yummy holes. That is the real reason for selling the sportie. As some would say not my words, you made a "Pig" of yourself.

Swoop
1st April 2007, 21:14
All you guys need now is the removal of political interference.
Well said SPB.
If the police are used for their purpose of keeping law and order, people safe in their house at night, criminals trembling in fear of getting caught, etc, fabulous!:yes:

scumdog
2nd April 2007, 02:08
All you guys need now is the removal of political interference.[/FONT]

And a shit-load less "political correctness" too:yes:

SixPackBack
2nd April 2007, 07:05
And a shit-load less "political correctness" too:yes:

Strongly agree, political interference and correctness should be the first point to change.
Laws should be set by educated criminologists, the public and police.
The pollies can rubber stamp it!!