PDA

View Full Version : Is woodhill open ????

oldguy
1st April 2007, 08:47
Hi, just wondering does anyone know if woodhill park is open yet, or how I can find out.
Was just going to drive out there and hope its open, but I would be pissed if got there and its closed,

Danger
1st April 2007, 10:03
I can't confirm one way or the other but I would be seriously surprised if it was not open today. I would expect it to be open.

oldguy
1st April 2007, 10:17
thanks, will chance it and head out, taking a mate out who just brought a bike, and is busting to go out for a ride, should be fun to watch him he's new to dirt bikes, and his first bike is a 93 KTM300SX told him not the recommended learner bike, the guy he brought it from sold it because it was too much for him.

Cheers John.

Danger
1st April 2007, 10:36
Oh boy! Could be a not to pleasant experience!
Just had a friend text me trying to get me to go out to. Might see you there.

dammad1
1st April 2007, 17:35
I went out their on saturday, it wasn't to bad after that bit of rain we had but still wish it was a bit wetter.

Danger
1st April 2007, 21:58
Went up this arvo, found a few new trails, had a real blast! Sand was great after that rain, some of the whoops were getting deep. And found the arm piece of my roost deflector that I lost back in January!!!:done:

paultz250
2nd April 2007, 19:27
i was the newby with the ktm first time out on the dirt or should i say sand and dam what a blast was so much fun and bike was great sooooo much grunt i found it hard to get out of 2nd gear unless it was on the beach will have to grow in to the bike just need to slow it down and learn the basics but me been me i had to go a bit to hard and hit a bush and dislocated my shoulder so got to have a rest for a couple of weeks but cant wait to get back on it gona watch alot of the motor x and stuff to try and pick up some skills:scooter: :rockon: cheers to the guy that found me and got my bike out for me and to the guy on the quad for the lift c yous out there in a few weeks:innocent:

T-Thunder13
2nd April 2007, 19:46
i just bought a brand spankin new trailor, so i can go 5 mins down the road to wood hill park, i got thursday off so im gettin in a free ride befor the easter riders crowd in, man i cant wait, im so sick of my front paddock. woo:yes: