PDA

View Full Version : KIWI Trackdays Video & Slide show DVD.

multihull
1st April 2007, 23:47
I'm in the middle of rendering 90 minutes worth of DVD from '6 hours' of trackday video. (Check out low-res sample on You-Tube). You'll notice the camera position and lens gives an excellent view of track and other riders. **If the link doesn't work then type 'multihull40' in the YouTube search** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX_ldIIDPiA
If you'd like to re-live the trackday experience or analyizing the track (like me) I can produce copies for $60...

The full DVD is a compilation of the best footage from Kiwitrackdays 22nd Dec, (Taupo long) - 21st Jan. (Pukekohe) - 2nd Feb. (Taupo short) - 26th March (Pukekohe) - Plus 2 open days at Pukekohe. Following various riders through the mediums group dominates the DVD. It also includes a photo slide show (your photos can be included), occasional background music, a short movie intro and menu etc.

VIDEO CAMERA: - Sony DCR-TRV50E. A top of the range consumer camera of around '02. Produces good quality video.

DIGITAL CAMERA: - Canon EOS350D SLR 18-55 and 100-300 lens

CAMERA BIKE: - Black Suzuki GSX1400K6. 106 bhp, 228kg dry weight, low revving, high geared, long wheel base not suited to trackdays, but Oh-So-Comfy!! GOOD POINTS; Brakes - grunt - real world riding - great with a pillion. BAD POINTS; No top end - weight - slow steering at speed - pushes in corners - chews rubber.

RIDER: - A greying o'l biker kid! :rockon:

If you remember passing rider 'n bike or being passed then there's a good chance your in the DVD. If you think you are then PM me with date, bike and riding gear details and I'll check it out.

multihull
2nd April 2007, 00:08
Few more pics. Taken at a Pukekohe open day. (Hi Guys!)

I'll be trackside taking random photos and video footage at the Kiwitrackday Pukekohe (11th of April) to edit into and complete the DVD. If anyone is interested in featuring then definately PM me or see me on the day. I'll be in a white Nissan van with tinted windows. Or ask for Joe.

Cost? - $35 extra to focus on and edit you into movie.

Photographs?? - $10 per quality print including postage.

My photography tends to be more on the creative side to make them count. So check them out on the day and choose from the laptop or my camera.