PDA

View Full Version : The Bull Run, Waiotira, 15 April

Buddy L
2nd April 2007, 21:30
:Power Adventures:
Im heading along to this one, have done for the last 4 years, and is a realy good and fun ride. Anyone else heading up?

When: Sunday, 15 Apr 2007
Where: Bull Road - Waiotira

District (Region): Whangarei (NORTHLAND)

Directions: Signposted from State highway 1 at Oakleigh onto the Mangapai Road Mangapai Road runs into Waiotira Road and you follow this through to Waiotira Turn right over the railway bridge into Waiotira and follow Mititai Road and turn almost immediately right into Ararua Road Ararua Road take you to Bull Road on the left Follow Bull Road to the double bridges and turn into the property 100 meteres after the second bridge. There will be heaps of signage and Honda arrows.
No coverage on site but leave a message if necessary as I can ride to the top of the hill and check messages. 0274454429
Sign in Starts: 08:30

Classes: - Everyone is catered for with kids tracks and Adults tracks and the Power Adventures signature marking out system with Blue, Green, Yellow and Red courses of different difficulty something for all.

Terrain: The Waiotira School is putting on food ad very reasonable prices at Lunch time Saturday so support the fund raising for the school
Organiser: Power Adventures

Other Details:
Sign on is from 8:30 am through to 1 pm - ride when you are ready - no waiting around - tracks close at 3 pm Toilets provided but no water on site. School has food stall at lunchtime The Waiotira School is the Charity for this event and receive a substantial donation from Power Adventures. NO DOGS - NO EXCEPTIONS :rockon:

takitimu
4th April 2007, 08:40
Looks a good call to me.

dammad1
4th April 2007, 19:11
I think this is the day of the last Mr Motorcycles ride, so I will probably go to that.

scott411
4th April 2007, 19:49
I think this is the day of the last Mr Motorcycles ride, so I will probably go to that.

correct, Waikertu beach run, best one of the year,

dammad1
4th April 2007, 20:01
correct, Waikertu beach run, best one of the year,

Hey Scott, how does this ride work with the fuel truck and etc? do you have to be there by a certain time to get your fuel aboard?

Any other details would be good.

scott411
4th April 2007, 22:08
yeah, we do not run it like the others, if you are late it is really hard, you have to get your fuel on the truck by about 9.45 at the latest,
email me on scott@mrmotorcycles.co.nz and i will sedn all the info out

dammad1
4th April 2007, 22:22
Cool, done.

Buddy L
12th April 2007, 23:30
only a couple of days left to go, just a reminder to anyone wanting to go.

takitimu
13th April 2007, 08:01
only a couple of days left to go, just a reminder to anyone wanting to go.

I'll be there :), had a chat to the guy who's track I ride on Wednesday's & he was going to look at going as well, he reckoned it was a good ride.

Buddy L
13th April 2007, 12:13
it will be good and muddy this time around, perfect for a trial ride. will have to do some tyre slicing to get that sharp edge back on, bit of a cheap skate, after the bottom end shat it self.