PDA

View Full Version : The_Dover -PMT Racing Report and Home Movie

The_Dover
3rd April 2007, 07:32
I raced boomer to taupo.

I won.

We watched some old people racing then went to kiwifruits.

boomer beat me home for some reason.

Here's the video of some skinny dude riding a whale.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vcExdq-WLoA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vcExdq-WLoA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

JimO
3rd April 2007, 07:45
eeeeeeeew good soundtrack

Maha
3rd April 2007, 07:57
Brilliant Ben......have to go to work but will watch the rest of the vid when i get home..........:Punk:

Toast
3rd April 2007, 08:06
bahahahahahaha...awesome :niceone:

toymachine
3rd April 2007, 08:24
Who be pick'n a banjee here?

placidfemme
3rd April 2007, 09:04
lol the music kicks ass... so does the vid :)

Trudes
3rd April 2007, 09:17
Classic, well done. Almost didn't bother turning the sound on, glad I did, was bloody funny at the beginning!

_Gina_
3rd April 2007, 09:31
Fark Ben, gotta love that arse, boy :)

slowpoke
3rd April 2007, 09:59
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Oh dude, I mean DUUUUUDE, that was frikkin' awesome! After talkin' to a few of the "ladies" I knew you were "good".....but I didn't think you'd be that good! I apologise for ever doubting you........

My nomination for KB "Post of the Year"

boomer
3rd April 2007, 10:42
Awesome stuff mate... you got skillz ( shame ya can't ride that good )

I still think it was an April fools <_<

cowpoos
3rd April 2007, 11:47
fucking classic!!!!

boomer
3rd April 2007, 12:44
boomer beat me home for some reason.

Could be something to do with the book club you attended at Elizabeth Street :doobey:

The_Dover
3rd April 2007, 12:46
The plot was thickening and I was really getting some subliminal messages and shit.

Who would've thought that Enid Blyton was so fucked up?

kiwifruit
3rd April 2007, 13:08
Priceless!

Nice riding Jimmy (and Death :D )

Matt Bleck
3rd April 2007, 14:27
Could be something to do with the book club you attended at Elizabeth Street :doobey:

LMAO!!! ya got to be careful at those book reviews... things tend to get a bit hazey...

The_Dover
3rd April 2007, 14:29
LMAO!!! ya got to be careful at those book reviews... things tend to get a bit hazey...

I think it's all those words making me go cross eyed.

White trash
3rd April 2007, 17:55
That was fricken hysterical! Love the credits at the end.

flame
3rd April 2007, 18:12
Hard case! awesome stuff Dover :)

Drew
3rd April 2007, 18:57
Good shit bro, even if you were taking the piss with that shot of me at the end, and saying, look out next time. Which they will have to I hope, depending on me growing some balls of course.

White trash
3rd April 2007, 19:04
Good shit bro, even if you were taking the piss with that shot of me at the end, and saying, look out next time. Which they will have to I hope, depending on me growing some balls of course.
Actually young fella, it was aimed at the whole fuggin world. Lol.

Working on the setup right now, managed to figure out what needs to happen, it's gonna be fucken cool.

I'm hoping you don't find anymore pace between now and then! :D

Toaster
3rd April 2007, 19:15
Bloody good Dover. I miss the GSXR seeing that vid.

Drew
3rd April 2007, 19:21
Actually young fella, it was aimed at the whole fuggin world. Lol.

Working on the setup right now, managed to figure out what needs to happen, it's gonna be fucken cool.

I'm hoping you don't find anymore pace between now and then! :D

Yeah, I'll be making some calls re my rear shock tomorrow, so that should help with setting the beast up, the adjustments I made on Yo's advice didn't change anything, so I'm guessing the standard bounce thing is a bit tired.

More pace is a given I reckon, since I had no experience on the track, but I might have been at my limit, hard to tell when the back wheel spends more time three feet off line than where it should be.

Bring on the vic series I say.

paturoa
3rd April 2007, 19:35
Excellent vid - btw your rear tyre needs a shave.

cowpoos
3rd April 2007, 19:43
Yeah, I'll be making some calls re my rear shock tomorrow, so that should help with setting the beast up, the adjustments I made on Yo's advice didn't change anything, so I'm guessing the standard bounce thing is a bit tired.

More pace is a given I reckon, since I had no experience on the track, but I might have been at my limit, hard to tell when the back wheel spends more time three feet off line than where it should be.

Bring on the vic series I say.
I'm going to smoke your arse fella!!

The_Dover
3rd April 2007, 19:48
I'm going to smoke your arse fella!!

and he's gonna smoke my cock!

cowpoos
3rd April 2007, 20:05
and he's gonna smoke my cock!
spit roast then?? you bring the baby oil? [fresgly squeezed of course]

Drew
4th April 2007, 09:35
spit roast then?? you bring the baby oil? [fresgly squeezed of course]

I want no part of this, I think I'll withdraw my race entry, if being there ties me in to these shinanagans.