PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Relaxed ride Friday 6 April

ArcherWC
3rd April 2007, 09:04
What: relaxed ride north for lunch
When: Friday 6th April
Who: fun ride Not a race, pillions more than welcome (Several of us are already two up)
Meeting: Cafe' in Albany village for breakfast/coffee 8:30am (leave 9:30)

PM me for details

busaman
3rd April 2007, 09:48
I’m keen, I’ll have Hollis on the back just to keep things in check.
Most likely meet up with you guys on the shore.
Weather looks like it’ll be brilliant too.

Maha
3rd April 2007, 16:22
Would certainly be up for that only we will be in Rotorua Friday, i will do my weather dance for you tho'.....:wari: :sunny:

nodrog
3rd April 2007, 17:16
bastards, i will be heading south for the weekend! i will let the Taniwha know that you are coming through so he doesnt eat you!

pinkhoggirl
3rd April 2007, 17:36
I'm heading to Mangawhai for the weekend, but could possibly send my dive gear etc. with a friend and ride up that way with you folks :yes: Manga pub is kinda nice dont ya think???:yes: :done:

johnnyflash
3rd April 2007, 17:58
Bugger! we would have been keen also, but will be in Taupo friday on way south, I was just saying to the missus that we dont see much in the forums about North Shore riding groups... bummer..

oldguy
3rd April 2007, 20:15
Cheers, at the mo, got nothing on, so am keen.

Morcs
4th April 2007, 09:20
Im Keen, as long as the relaxed ride archy is your usual pace with a pillion, i can just about keep up, good fun :)

PM Sent.

aro
4th April 2007, 14:59
im kean to but i have to work on bit on domestic dipartment.look forward to try my new toy.

Qkchk
4th April 2007, 15:03
Sounds good Archer - we don't know what we are up too yet but this could be the plan......

slikchik
5th April 2007, 21:51
Sweet looking forward to being a passive (not) passenger on this possibly crazy ride

busaman
5th April 2007, 21:54
Sweet looking forward to being a passive (not) passenger on this possibly crazy ride

If you were to be passive means you would would have to keep your comments to your self.:gob:

slikchik
5th April 2007, 21:59
If you were to be passive means you would would have to keep your comments to your self.:gob:

Um yes but Im the boss so it doesnt really matter at the end of the day :whocares:

ArcherWC
6th April 2007, 06:34
Um yes but Im the boss so it doesnt really matter at the end of the day :whocares:
We all knew that, lol

ArcherWC
6th April 2007, 16:59
Cheers for a cool ride guys, bit longer than originaly planned, but hey it was a nice day.

Looking forward to the next one

jtzzr
6th April 2007, 17:04
Thanks so much guys and gals for a brilliant day , was great to put more names to faces , must do it again , Cheers for organising it Archer. :rockon: Vance on the zxr250 did well.Thanks again. P.s My day has not finished yet ,She who shall be obeyed just told me so.lol

busaman
6th April 2007, 21:31
Great ride thanks Archer, make sure you let me know when you arrange the next one. Aro you need to start working on those credits for the next ride mate. As for Pinkhoggirl, you're not as slow as you make out, good to meet you. I had an excellent day and enjoyed meeting and riding with you all. Have a good Easter guys.

busaman
7th April 2007, 08:14
By the way, Westhaven (ha ha) had a good time too!