PDA

View Full Version : South Auckland Ram Raid 03-04-2007

Crazy Steve
3rd April 2007, 21:24
Today as I was buying Wendys in Papakura, I heard the Biggest BANG ! ! !

Yes someone tried RAM RAIDING NEW WORLD PAPAKURA ! ! !

Or maybe it was Dover getting his Supplies and he left the car in Drive..:dodge:

Crazy Steve..

Waylander
3rd April 2007, 21:29
Could have been just another typical Papakura Driver. Havn't seen anyone there that can drive worth a shit.

DMNTD
3rd April 2007, 21:30
... I heard the Biggest BANG ! ! !

I have a theory...

Crazy Steve
3rd April 2007, 21:32
I have a theory...

I'm all ears....:yes:

Crazy Steve..

The Pastor
3rd April 2007, 21:33
maybe it was the same guy who crashed that gsxr over in aussie?

DMNTD
3rd April 2007, 21:34
I'm all ears....:yes:
All good man...the rest of you will grow :dodge:

Maha
3rd April 2007, 21:36
maybe it was the same guy who crashed that gsxr over in aussie?

Now dont be rediculous....did ya not the see the price of Beef Schintzel?..$9.88kg!!!........who wouldnt want a closer look at that......:yes:

The Pastor
3rd April 2007, 21:41
Now dont be rediculous....did ya not the see the price of Beef Schintzel?..$9.88kg!!!........who wouldnt want a closer look at that......:yes:

Sif i'd know anything about shopping, I get my woman to do that. But yeah, I uderstand you RUB's

Donor
3rd April 2007, 22:38
And the bastards switched all the New World signs for Woolworths ones!

...not entirely unlike the Woolworths at Roselands...

...which is just down from Wendys...

*cough*

Kenzie
4th April 2007, 15:42
Was wondering how on earth you could have heard it from Wendys but there ya go, Woolies :yes:

gijoe1313
4th April 2007, 18:00
I think it was the usual over enthusiastic rush to get to the red light special at the deli ...

I note that Donor seems to spend a disproportionate amount of time near food outlets and the alcamahol establishments (he's sworn off the grog, but I think he needs the whiff of it to keep him going at times!)

Practising for the Dakar rally perhaps?

Brett
4th April 2007, 20:30
Yeah I thought I would ram-raid the place and rob them for all their cash to fund a race bike. Sadly the missus little blue machine was lacking in HP to actually get through the other wall. Oh well, will use the Hummer next time.

cowpoos
16th April 2007, 19:09
Could have been just another typical Papakura Driver. Havn't seen anyone there that can drive worth a shit.
go back to canada

Scouse
16th April 2007, 19:18
Sif i'd know anything about shopping, I get my woman to do that. But yeah, I uderstand you RUB'syou mean yer mum, renegade yer not suposed to call yer mum yer woman

The_Dover
16th April 2007, 19:21
you mean yer mum, renegade yer not suposed to call yer mum yer woman

especially when she's everyone else's woman