PDA

View Full Version : Legal action taken against ‘Naked biker beer bash’

Bob
25th August 2004, 23:51
A man who was forced to cancel a naked beer bash for bikers near Reading, Pennsylvania., now says he's thinking about suing township officials.

Officials stepped in after neighbours complained about fliers for "The Happening," which Jeff Campbell organised.

Campbell reserved a ranch for the party, promising wet T-shirt contests, free beer and strippers. Officials filed a legal action to stop the event, but the day before a court hearing, the ranch cancelled.

"Neither the promoters or the owners of the property had applied for a public gathering permit," said attorney Joan London.

Campbell says he's considering his own legal action against the township. "We're just looking for a place we can camp out for the night and have a party," he said.

(To be honest, I didn’t find this interesting – but it has been a slow news day and I wanted to see how many people are drawn in by the words ‘naked’ and ‘beer’!)

sAsLEX
26th August 2004, 00:19
At least one, doing another stupid essay for uni, I thought choosing to do Engineering would have been the end of essays but they still slip in somehow! arrgghhh. nearly a 1/3 of the way through and only midnight yay :bye:

Milky
26th August 2004, 04:37
wow.. must be a night for engineering essays - I have a conceptual design report due in in 3 and a bit hours... and no, I didnt get up early to finish it :mellow: Methinks this afternoon will be a great for sleeping ;)

Blakamin
26th August 2004, 08:31
Naked and Beer.... you had me! :msn-wink:

Hooks
26th August 2004, 08:42
Nah the legal bit had me !!! :bs: