PDA

View Full Version : m109r rider and owners recall on fuel rails

bmz2
6th April 2007, 11:50
calling all m109 bikers , recall on fuel rails on 06 and 07 you should check with your dealers and ask them to check you vin no to see if your bike is at risk,can read more on www.m109riders.com.this maybe only a usa problem but it pays to check it out , one bike in new zealand has had a fire on it already.it can fixed very easy it is a fuel line clip ,so i have been told.

Wingnut
22nd April 2007, 08:42
Thanks man - will get in there this week.

bmz2
22nd April 2007, 15:21
wait for the recall letter form zuki nz, have spoken to them last week and they are getting the vin no that are affected , but ring you dealer to see if he has been contacted by zuki, dude 280 wheel will set you back around $370,lowing kit $120 it take 30 min to install real easy,powder coat around 60 to 80 a wheel its called u chrome, just ordered wing floor boards,flame grips and flame with skull stem mirrors ,will post pics when finished

Wingnut
23rd April 2007, 20:16
wait for the recall letter form zuki nz, have spoken to them last week and they are getting the vin no that are affected , but ring you dealer to see if he has been contacted by zuki, dude 280 wheel will set you back around $370,lowing kit $120 it take 30 min to install real easy,powder coat around 60 to 80 a wheel its called u chrome, just ordered wing floor boards,flame grips and flame with skull stem mirrors ,will post pics when finished

The lowering kit - Is that through Direct parts in the states? Would be cool if I could get some from NZ. Have you heard of anyone selling them in nz. Amped to see you pics when you have done ya next lot of mods - later:Punk:

bmz2
23rd April 2007, 20:42
sorry dude, parts for this bike have to come from direct parts they take about 9 days to come.i have 1 set of 2" risers in stock, you can call me 021633609:rockon: