PDA

View Full Version : Hawkes Bay: and Manawatu etc... (9 April)

NZsarge
8th April 2007, 17:16
Late notice i know but one of those spure of the moment things so if i don't get any response i won't get upset :crybaby: A mate and i are going for a squirt through to Napier tomorrow (Monday 09.04.07) and thought it would be a nice idea to put it out there and maybe meet some of you fine folk. Plan is to meet at Dannevirke BP servo at 9.30ish and depart 10-10.15ish go through Ormondville, Takapau and middle road to Havelock Nth then through to Napier have lunch there and discuss and interesting route back home. If anyone cares to join us you are by all means welcome, hope to see some of you guys there. Like i said, very sorry 'bout the late notice.:done:

Dooly
8th April 2007, 19:48
Sounds good mate, but tommorrow's rest day and chores for me, biked out this weekend.
Enjoy, sounds a good ride.

cowboyz
8th April 2007, 20:41
seems like a good idea but have plans for tomorrow. maybe next time.

NZsarge
8th April 2007, 21:24
Ahh, thats the way shit happens eh, as you say maybe next time. I'm sure we'll run into you guys some day (not literally hopefully). :niceone:

Dooly
8th April 2007, 21:36
Wasp27 today mentioned about a get together or gathering at a halfway type place, maybe Dannevirke for the HB/Manawatu KBers in the future as a chance to go for a ride and meet up.

Sounds interesting and a chance to meet others from our region........

NZsarge
8th April 2007, 21:46
Me like the sound of that,keep the scene posted and i'll be keepin my eyes peeled for whats goin' on. Cheers.

yod
8th April 2007, 22:20
i might be out tomorrow but napier is a bit far for the time i have available....definitely keen to do a couple of rides up that way at some stage tho...

NZsarge
8th April 2007, 22:26
Thats cool dude, join us if you want to, you dont have to go all the way up, just break off when you want to, just let someone know when you do so theres no big panick as to where you've got to. :niceone: