PDA

View Full Version : 2 bikes that caught my eye

Sensei
8th April 2007, 20:52
Not that there wasn't alot of nice Harleys etc on the run round the Moutain yesterday or at the bike show but these 2 where very nice . The trike was owned by a lady & a guy the Black V-Rod . The 240 back tyre in the V-Rod looked very kool while following it along the road . So did the trikes arse LOL

oldrider
8th April 2007, 21:19
That black V-Rod really does look quite startling, much better (IMO) than the silver and chrome models. ( I like black)

I find the trikes to be a great work of art, personal expression and technical workmanship. (respect for that)

Neither are my first pick in transport or motorcycle style but one can always respect other peoples style and choices. :rockon: Nice to see. Cheers John.

Big Dave
8th April 2007, 21:32
Not that there wasn't alot of nice Harleys etc on the run round the Moutain yesterday or at the bike show but these 2 where very nice . The trike was owned by a lady & a guy the Black V-Rod . The 240 back tyre in the V-Rod looked very kool while following it along the road . So did the trikes arse LOL

i've written a few favourable reveiws of the v rod - lovely motor. What it is for me is too short. My tailbone hits about half way up the riser to the back seat in normal position.

Looks like the owner of that bike has a different problem with it.