PDA

View Full Version : hi guys

wil
9th April 2007, 11:30
well its been 8 months since a good friend of mine was killed in a bike accident, which shocked me more than i initially thought.. so sold the Bandit to MACD and gave up for a while, now a good 8 months on i feel its time to get back on a bike and live for now and not dwell on what has happened... so i have just bought a Yamaha fz1 fazer which was advertised on here, should be delivered tomorrow as it was located in welly biketrans are moving it for me.... i am looking forward to getting back out on a bike again with a somewhat different outlook on life...thanks again for some of the kind words said in the aftermath of my mates death.

well, cant wait, going to take it easy and just get back into biking and enjoy every minute:banana:

crashe
9th April 2007, 11:34
Wil - Welcome back to KB and also riding.

Take it easy for a while, getting used to your new bike.

Dooly
9th April 2007, 11:35
Good stuff mate.
Enjoy again.

Maha
9th April 2007, 11:36
Good on ya mate...when i first got a bike and told my folks they weren't over the moon about it.....dangerous bla bla....until a close friend of theirs died without warning.she was in her early 40's....Mum rang and said....enjoy your motorbike you just never know when its over....

mstriumph
9th April 2007, 11:36
as sad as it can sometimes make us, life does go on ........ good to hear you are moving on with it ..

- niiiiiiiiiiice choice of bike, by the way :sunny:

jtzzr
9th April 2007, 12:57
Good on ya Wil , had the same feeling when a friend of mine got killed last year , thought of giving it up , but thought nah would my mate want me to give up something that I love , Happy trails mate.

MacD
9th April 2007, 14:24
Hi Wil, the Bandit's going really well thanks. Not quite as clean as when I bought it, but I've been trying to keep up the standard! I took it to Invercargill and back in November and it never missed a beat, even in some really crap weather! Great bikes! Enjoy the FZ1.