PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if you are tired.

Krusti
11th April 2007, 21:08
Was following a truck into town tonight. Was feeling a little buggered.

Truck had a sign on the back which I couldn't work out what it meant.

" I turn of ten":yes:

Took me ages to realise what it said even though it was written as one word, "often" :wacko:

Even though I had seen this hundreds of times my mind just didn't click.

Either I'm dumb or tired or both. Couldn't believe it! Lucky I was in the ute...:zzzz:

Quartermile
11th April 2007, 21:49
Yea, I generaly have an effective way of telling if i'm tired, I feel like sleeping:D

ajturbo
11th April 2007, 21:50
one way is to wake up just before a corner.... on a hill.... then you ARE awake....

MidnightMike
11th April 2007, 21:55
Either I'm dumb or tired or both.

Drop out of school huh? :dodge:

Curious_AJ
11th April 2007, 22:14
LOL! ... one way to tell if i am tired, is whether im asleep on your shoulder or not... but then being drunk is a different story... one way to tell if im drunk, is if i start saying "fuckin" after every word .... or "fuckin aye!" or ofcourse... start saying things like "lavender poos" and giggling about it til i fall off my chair... *3 times*... ^_^ ... MAN! i want ALCOHOL!

MidnightMike
11th April 2007, 22:15
Wow 201 congrats :dodge: :p

Storm
11th April 2007, 22:36
Youre a worry AJ :)

The Pastor
11th April 2007, 22:51
No indys the worry :(

Virago
11th April 2007, 23:06
Was following a truck into town tonight. Was feeling a little buggered.

Truck had a sign on the back which I couldn't work out what it meant.

" I turn of ten":yes:

Took me ages to realise what it said even though it was written as one word, "often" :wacko:

Even though I had seen this hundreds of times my mind just didn't click.

Either I'm dumb or tired or both. Couldn't believe it! Lucky I was in the ute...:zzzz:

There's a certain "Younga Tart" on this site whose name gives me similar difficulties...........:shutup:

yungatart
12th April 2007, 08:52
There's a certain "Younga Tart" on this site whose name gives me similar difficulties...........:shutup:

You can't even spell it mate, let alone pronounce it.....:dodge:

Curious_AJ
12th April 2007, 11:51
Youre a worry AJ :)

I'm a worry? good ^_^ *whacks you with novelty rubber chicken, then runs away laughing maniacally*

Curious_AJ
12th April 2007, 11:53
Wow 201 congrats :dodge: :p

wise guy eh?...

Quartermile
12th April 2007, 12:02
wise guy eh?...
Yea pretty good considering you don't have a bike

sorry hadn't done one in a while:bleh:

Curious_AJ
12th April 2007, 12:17
*grabs quartermile by the throat and squeezes* ...

you have to stop doing that... you'll be able to tell when you're "tired" coz you'll find yourself face to face with satan... you evil evil mongrel!!

and hey, just coz i dont post in much more than PD and don't have a bike yet... just means im poor and a bullshitter :P

sunhuntin
12th April 2007, 21:19
reading words wrong is also a sure way to tell you are getting old. mum found a small teddy wearing a shirt with " far ted" on it. she was asking me why wasnt he near ted? [pmsl] i took him, gave him a squeeze, and yep "RIIIP" not far ted... is farted. lmfao.

kro
12th April 2007, 21:30
Time for a cool change.