PDA

View Full Version : EuroEnglish -- Sk8r_boi may approve?

Hitcher
27th August 2004, 21:19
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty’s Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a five-year phase in plan that would be known as “EuroEnglish”: In the first year, “s” will replace the soft “c”. Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy.

The hard “c” will be dropped in favor of the “k”. This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome “ph” will be replaced with the “f”. This will make words like “fotograf” 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double leters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent “e” in the languag is disgrasful, and they should go away.

By the 4th yar, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing “th” with “z” and “w” with “v”.

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary “o” kan be dropd from vords kontaining “ou” and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubls or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech ozer.

SPORK
27th August 2004, 21:39
YAY!

More faggotry on a grande scale!

I hope you are joking...

wari
27th August 2004, 22:12
APrill fules day snuckerred upon me this year .... :spudwave:

THat was hard work to read ...

musta been even harder to write ... :yeah:

SPORK
27th August 2004, 22:33
It sure was. What are you going to do to stop it from snuckering up on you aGAIN?

Gasman
27th August 2004, 22:33
Jawhol mein herr, zat is vier gut, und it vill be wunderbah mit ein gross bier eh! (oder drei, oder funf, oder acht, oder zen gross bier.......getting ze oder pizzed now.......@4%!!% After 10 years we'd all be sprachen pidgin Deutch!

Auf Wiedershen :Punk:

riffer
28th August 2004, 10:51
Jawhol mein herr, zat is vier gut, und it vill be wunderbah mit ein gross bier eh! (oder drei, oder funf, oder acht, oder zen gross bier.......getting ze oder pizzed now.......@4%!!% After 10 years we'd all be sprachen pidgin Deutch!

Auf Wiedershen :Punk:
Nah. If the germans got their way the words would get longer and longer.

Very witty Hitcher.

Indiana_Jones
28th August 2004, 12:30
lol why do we have to do what the German's want :p We won the wars :killingme

-Indy

Storm
28th August 2004, 12:35
Hear hear to Indiana's comment. We will be speaking the good england like what I do from now on hopefully. Skater Boi can stop copying everyone else ie using sings names, and can learn english. I dont even use short formed words such as ur and bcoz when I use my phone. No excuse !!!
*Deep breaths* Must remember to be :calm:

wari
28th August 2004, 20:03

Very witty Hitcher.

DOnt you mean Hitchler ... :killingme:

HEy ... I foundit funny ... :spudwave:

SPORK
31st August 2004, 16:48
Who gave me some reputation? It is my first :banana: and for what?

Hitcher
31st August 2004, 18:03
Who gave me some reputation? It is my first :banana: and for what?
Have a look at the panel on the bottom of your UserCP page. All will be revealed...

SPORK
31st August 2004, 18:35
Have a look at the panel on the bottom of your UserCP page. All will be revealed...
That is where I saw it. It just said that it was done in this forum, at so and so time...

Hitcher
31st August 2004, 18:47
That is where I saw it. It just said that it was done in this forum, at so and so time...
If you can see that, you can also see who gave it to you...

SPORK
31st August 2004, 19:18
If you can see that, you can also see who gave it to you...
Nope! Hmm, maybe they chose to be invisible or soemthign?!

riffer
31st August 2004, 21:28
Nope! Hmm, maybe they chose to be invisible or soemthign?!
Do you have to have a certain amount of posts or experience or whatever before they show up?

SPORK
2nd September 2004, 16:48
Maybe... A poor little Moped Rider like myself is pretty lowly :lol: