PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Sunday 29 April ride

Maha
12th April 2007, 20:22
All the New parts should be fitted to the Triumph a week prior so i wanna try them out....:scooter: (NEDWN style)

I wanna go north of here and around a rather large hill rather than over it...:yes:
Anyone is welcome and i urge you to ride your own ride....
Depart... Warkworth Mobil at 10am....head to Paparoa...:Punk:
Lunch... Will be at Waipu Pizza place....:corn:
And if the weather is ok...head out to Leigh and to the top of Pakiri hill. That part is an 'out and back'....

Bit more about the ride on the Calendar

Maha
17th April 2007, 14:32
Now Danny boy...i see you are coming on this ride....will you need step by step instructions on how to find a Big Blue Servo' in Warkworth?

MadDuck
17th April 2007, 16:48
Thats odd.....i didnt register for this but have appeared on the list.

Either it means its a good idea to attend or Mr Maha has powers I didnt know about.

Mrs Busa Pete
17th April 2007, 16:59

Either it means its a good idea to attend or Mr Maha has powers I didnt know about.

Same. Is that super maha man been doing his thing again

Mom
17th April 2007, 17:14

Same. Is that super maha man been doing his thing again

This is very strange indeed........I am married to Super Maha man and I dont think he has those powers at all, i see I am not registered though, should I worry? :lol:

You guys want to get that auto registering thing investigated :yes:

But do come along for a :scooter: :scooter: in the countryside with us, will be good to have a catch up!

MadDuck
18th April 2007, 09:36
Will do if theres no racing that weekend..... am in need of a good :scooter: and be great to catch up.

4 pubs being the record I think we need to try harder :yes:

hedgier1
19th April 2007, 07:23
Mahas and Busas I have my bike back and farq it looks and sounds heaps better than when I brought it. Rides better too!!!! Opps I mean should ride better. lol.

Grahameeboy
19th April 2007, 07:29
Will do if theres no racing that weekend..... am in need of a good :scooter: and be great to catch up.

4 pubs being the record I think we need to try harder :yes:

Didn't ya know any ride with Maha is a race...........

Maha
19th April 2007, 07:33
Mahas and Busas I have my bike back and farq it looks and sounds heaps better than when I brought it. Rides better too!!!! Opps I mean should ride better. lol.

Yes i was told about 10 mins go about the said event, nothing beats the old 'if ya fall off a horse' thing...but please dont over do it. You know the limits! dont bend them and congrats, it must feel awsome to be back...:yes:

Kittyhawk
19th April 2007, 16:55
Yea I might be in for this one....skirt and legwarmers??

Maha
19th April 2007, 16:58
Didn't ya know any ride with Maha is a race...........

Too the food!!!!

Yea I might be in for this one....skirt and legwarmers??

Is that all you are going to wear???......:shit:

Kittyhawk
19th April 2007, 17:00
LOL! No Im not planning on doing the naked ride just yet.....hahah

Grahameeboy
19th April 2007, 17:04
[QUOTE=maha man;1019875]Too the food!!!!
QUOTE]

Well you are behind me on posts so guess you have a chance here.....

busaman
20th April 2007, 11:44
I was going to say I'd be keen to come along but I see I'm already registered, which is excellent. If there is anyone from the Auckland area heading up I'd be keen to meet up for the ride to Warkworth.

insane1
20th April 2007, 13:17
busaman where bouts you want to meet up for this one i"m in sandringham.

Maha
20th April 2007, 14:37
I was going to say I'd be keen to come along but I see I'm already registered, which is excellent. If there is anyone from the Auckland area heading up I'd be keen to meet up for the ride to Warkworth.

thats weird aye?....cos a few other names just appeared without the loginees knowing about it...ah well....beats the shit out of me...be great to have ya along anyway....think the Archies are coming also, well if Rach gets her way....:yes:

busaman
20th April 2007, 15:57
busaman where bouts you want to meet up for this one i"m in sandringham.

Insane1, I'm in Onehunga so not too far away from you. If you name the time and place I'll head over your way as it's more on the way than where I am. I might have Slikchik with me on her CBR, if she's not on her bike she'll be on the back of the bus (that wont slow me up tho).:shit:

busaman
20th April 2007, 15:58
thats weird aye?....cos a few other names just appeared without the loginees knowing about it...ah well....beats the shit out of me...be great to have ya along anyway....think the Archies are coming also, well if Rach gets her way....:yes:

All good. Looking forward to catching up again.

Blondini
20th April 2007, 20:10

Hard case :yes: Looks like I am going too...Pillion Perhaps?????Any takers???RCTL ??????Terbang??? Sollie???Someone?????:Punk: Please or the 150 gets it.

Maha
20th April 2007, 21:45
Hard case :yes: Looks like I am going too...Pillion Perhaps?????Any takers???RCTL ??????Terbang??? Sollie???Someone?????:Punk: Please or the 150 get it.

Would be great if Rob could make it...maybe a bit far for a Sunday aye?

insane1
21st April 2007, 00:11
make it st lukes and the times really up to you dont take long toget to warkworth from here maybe 9am sun morning .

WickedOne
21st April 2007, 14:39
Fark yeah, I am keen as!!! Jacs and I will be there if the weather is good, Mark don't forget to order the awesome, sunny weather!!!!

Maha
21st April 2007, 14:52
Im onto it Darren.....Toni Marsh told me that...never mind i will tell you later....:innocent:
Fingers crossed for the sunshine cos the view from the top of the Parkiri hill is farken' meke dude....

MGST
21st April 2007, 20:52
It appears that you get automatically registered to attend just by clicking on the link at the start which takes you to the page with more details.

Maha
21st April 2007, 21:24
It appears that you get automatically registered to attend just by clicking on the link at the start which takes you to the page with more details.

Is that whats happening?....well at least its easy to unregister, some have said that has been happening, but i think all that is there so far will be here next Sunday...:yes:

Kittyhawk
21st April 2007, 21:58
Ok Im in....anyone keen to meet me at the autobarn (near Silverdale) then head on up to meet the others?

It's cold riding alone :shutup:

insane1
21st April 2007, 22:05
how longs this one gonna take maha as i have to be back in auck bfore 2pm.

The Pastor
22nd April 2007, 13:23
insane one, do you have a NEW scooter? well done!

maha, how many km will the ride be(approx)? im kinda strapped for cash atm.

Maha
22nd April 2007, 16:50
how longs this one gonna take maha as i have to be back in auck bfore 2pm.

insane one, do you have a NEW scooter? well done!

maha, how many km will the ride be(approx)? im kinda strapped for cash atm.

I think its around 200 kms from warkworth so even if ya do part of the ride you could shoot off at any time. Instead of stopping at Waipu just carry on down SH1. We should be at Waipu round 12-12.30.

ManDownUnder
22nd April 2007, 17:33
Hard case :yes: Looks like I am going too...Pillion Perhaps?????Any takers???RCTL ??????Terbang??? Sollie???Someone?????:Punk: Please or the 150 gets it.

Stay close hun - Hopefully I'm on it and the back seat's available if I do.

Will know closer to the day
MDU

The Pastor
22nd April 2007, 20:53
sorry maha, im too broke to come, have fun kids.

insane1
23rd April 2007, 01:42
got me a new scooter same as last one but brand new done 2500kms in 1 month.

ZeroIndex
23rd April 2007, 04:58
Would be great if Rob could make it...maybe a bit far for a Sunday aye?

I'm gonna do my best to make it :) Should have a few dollars left for the ride :)

ArcherWC
23rd April 2007, 08:18
Dont think we will make it, its a dirt weekend for me

toymachine
23rd April 2007, 09:35
Don't remember signing onto the ride but i'll try be there (assuming i got $$ for gas :P )

Keen to meet up with the auckland fellas heading up

MadDuck
23rd April 2007, 09:38
Looks like I am out :bye: theres racing at Pukekohe.

Kittyhawk
23rd April 2007, 14:51
Dont think we will make it, its a dirt weekend for me

You're always dirty according to the evidence I have :innocent: so is The Stranger too!!

Maha
23rd April 2007, 14:56
Should put out a call for the unofficial KB photographer......JOHN!!! if you can hear me mate, how about a trip up this way Sunday??......:ride:

Maha
23rd April 2007, 15:40
Don't remember signing onto the ride but i'll try be there (assuming i got $$ for gas :P )

Keen to meet up with the auckland fellas heading up

You probably didn't sign up, i have my ways mate.....:shifty:
Try and make it and yeah someone from down that way should put a post up or let me know and i could Edit the first post as per meet place!

Looks like I am out :bye: theres racing at Pukekohe.

Tanx fa letting me know Cherie, have a good day at Puke and dont forget the umbrella cos i will have the sun up here....:shutup: :sunny:

ZeroIndex
23rd April 2007, 15:54
got me a new scooter same as last one but brand new done 2500kms in 1 month.

Why don't you just get a motorbike instead of another scooter? Or if you're going to get another scooter, why not get the AN650?

pinkhoggirl
24th April 2007, 09:34
You know my reply: Yes, Yes, Yes!! (nudge nudge wink wink)
:rockon:

tide
24th April 2007, 09:37
Ok Im in....anyone keen to meet me at the autobarn (near Silverdale) then head on up to meet the others?

It's cold riding alone :shutup:

Yeah am keen to meet there... I assume it's the BP on the right as heading away from the Motorway...

mmm what time?

insane1
24th April 2007, 10:07
am looking at the an650 exec right now .

MadDuck
24th April 2007, 10:17
have a good day at Puke and dont forget the umbrella cos i will have the sun up here....:shutup: :sunny:

The brolley goes rain or shine as this pit crew doubles as a brolly dolly. :sunny:

ArcherWC
24th April 2007, 12:13

Dosnt matter what the question is, thats ALLWAYS your reply

Maha
24th April 2007, 13:26
Yeah am keen to meet there... I assume it's the BP on the right as heading away from the Motorway...

mmm what time?

No Deon....the Mobil in Warkworth, you should know where that is, opp the steep road by our place

tide
24th April 2007, 13:36
No Deon....the Mobil in Warkworth, you should know where that is, opp the steep road by our place

Hehe I'm not Disco... :dodge:I have a GPS and know how to use it...

mmm that was to meet Kitty then to ride up to Warkworth to meet the rest of you... :Punk:

Maha
24th April 2007, 13:46
Hehe I'm not Disco... :dodge:I have a GPS and know how to use it...

mmm that was to meet Kitty then to ride up to Warkworth to meet the rest of you... :Punk:

Whew...well i get my bike back on thursday, so may have to take it for a weeee squirt on Saturday to get back in th zone so to speak

Mrs Busa Pete
24th April 2007, 15:16

Dont forget you know what or you know what

Mrs Busa Pete
26th April 2007, 07:45
So how are we going on having a meeting point for the Auckland crowed

Maha
26th April 2007, 07:50

Tide/Kitty/Busaman/Grahameeboyzie/insane1/Qkkid...just a few that will be coming up from down that way so pm a couple of them

Grahameeboy
26th April 2007, 07:53

I thought Warkwarth was in Auckland..............

ZeroIndex
26th April 2007, 12:53
Bad news... I went on a random ride to sleep on the beach in Tauranga, and also went to Whangamata, so my funding is completely out for any riding around, so I won't be able to join the Norfland crew for this ride :( have fun people

pinkhoggirl
26th April 2007, 14:58
Dont forget you know what or you know what

I dont scare easily, but...I'm shit scared of YOU!! Even went diving off my KAYAK yesterday to come up with the "extorted" goods...:not:

Mrs Busa Pete
26th April 2007, 15:14
I dont scare easily, but...I'm shit scared of YOU!! Even went diving off my KAYAK yesterday to come up with the "extorted" goods...:not:

..... i :love: you

Maha
26th April 2007, 15:18
..... i :love: you

Hey!!!.....stop cheating on me......:gob:

Mrs Busa Pete
26th April 2007, 15:20
Hey!!!.....stop cheating on me......:gob:

I'm anybodys when they have what she has got. Keep this clean

Maha
26th April 2007, 15:26
I'm anybodys when they have what she has got. Keep this clean

Something Pink you mean?...

WickedOne
26th April 2007, 18:13
Anyone from the shore wanna meet in Albany at the Old Albany Pub?

Grahameeboy
26th April 2007, 18:17
Something Pink you mean?...

A willy.................:gob:

Grahameeboy
26th April 2007, 18:18
Anyone from the shore wanna meet in Albany at the Old Albany Pub?

Decisions....was going to do SH16 via Old Peak Road to get warmed up...

tide
26th April 2007, 20:04
sorry I gonna have to skip this... my uncle has decided to have his birthday BBQ on Sunday (was supposed to be on Saturday)... so excuse me while I go and throw all my toys out the cot... :angry:

hopefully next time...

Kittyhawk
26th April 2007, 21:01
Im goin to be a lazy such n such, and sleep in then head staight to norf beyond erm....Hmm Bombays are south......beyond Orewa!!

SO....leg warmers or skirt??

Maha
26th April 2007, 21:04
Im goin to be a lazy such n such, and sleep in then head staight to norf beyond erm....Hmm Bombays are south......beyond Orewa!!

SO....leg warmers or skirt??

OHG :gob: you dont where the Bombays are?...and we are going around them not over...so tell me?..where are you going to be

Kittyhawk
26th April 2007, 21:26
Lol I aint no Disco!!!

I know my routes!! and Bombays lol.....

Should be a good ride....you didnt answer my sexy question...:innocent:

Im thinking leg warmers coz its too cold to wear a skirt!

Mom
26th April 2007, 21:33
sorry I gonna have to skip this... my uncle has decided to have his birthday BBQ on Sunday (was supposed to be on Saturday)... so excuse me while I go and throw all my toys out the cot... :angry:

hopefully next time...

You throw those toys as hard and fast as you can mate!!.........bummer you cant join us too........its ok tho you are excused........LOL.......if you can and if the Tirumph is home Saturday PM Maha man and come for a little test ride?

Mom
26th April 2007, 21:34
Im thinking leg warmers coz its too cold to wear a skirt! Wear both!.........LOL...see you Sunday!

Kittyhawk
26th April 2007, 21:47
nawwww!!!!!

more_fasterer
27th April 2007, 11:19
Wear both!.........LOL...see you Sunday!

What she said :D

I'll be there provided I can get my NC's carbs tuned tomorrow. Would be keen to meet up at old Albany pub then go north via riverhead - 16 - woodcocks rd

Kittyhawk
27th April 2007, 11:53
Ok I'll wear both, but only until the meeting spot then Im getting undressed lol!

Maha
27th April 2007, 16:33
What she said :D

I'll be there provided I can get my NC's carbs tuned tomorrow. Would be keen to meet up at old Albany pub then go north via riverhead - 16 - woodcocks rd

Awesome...weather looks shit on Saturday but Sunday seems better so ive just been told by Toni Marsh AKA....MDU or Ned!...

Ok I'll wear both, but only until the meeting spot then Im getting undressed lol!

Camera's Boys....and can someone bring a pole?.....:yes:

Kittyhawk
27th April 2007, 17:24
Awesome...weather looks shit on Saturday but Sunday seems better so ive just been told by Toni Marsh AKA....MDU or Ned!...

Camera's Boys....and can someone bring a pole?.....:yes:

WEll as long as my helmet is on, Im sweet! Dont need a pole, just a hot sexy bike (like mine or bigger) will do nicely!!

Hmm maybe I should bring a towel too :shutup:

ManDownUnder
27th April 2007, 17:57
I'm planning to make a nice curry on Sat night too so I'd best go TEC me thinks... unless anyone wants the paint striped off their fairings?

Toaster
27th April 2007, 18:05
I would have enjoyed coming along Maha but have a very full Sunday this week. Stink! maybe next time.

Toaster
27th April 2007, 18:06
WEll as long as my helmet is on, Im sweet! Dont need a pole, just a hot sexy bike (like mine or bigger) will do nicely!!

Hmm maybe I should bring a towel too :shutup:

Boy is that open to interpretation!! Towel? Pole?

Grahameeboy
27th April 2007, 18:13

Nice boy...I have a towel and a pole:gob:

Mom
27th April 2007, 18:20
Towels, Poles, who cares..............lets just hope that the weather plays the game...........LOL......the bike came home this arvo....I have missed getting out and about, so bring on Sunday!!!!

See you all soon!

Kittyhawk
27th April 2007, 18:52
Mwwhaahaa, you know you want me lol :innocent:

I'm planning to make a nice curry on Sat night too so I'd best go TEC me thinks... unless anyone wants the paint striped off their fairings?

I've just finished putting the fairings back on my bike~! Guess I'll be riding in front of you then lol...

Nice boy...I have a towel and a pole:gob:
Why wasn't I told that earlier :shutup:

ldnz
27th April 2007, 20:40
Oooohhh it would be nice to get out on the road with you lot again. If the 6 starts and I can find a glove that fits over my cast count me in. If the 6 is poked it will be the one handed KR :rockon:

Hope the weather holds.

Mom
27th April 2007, 22:36
Oooohhh it would be nice to get out on the road with you lot again. If the 6 starts and I can find a glove that fits over my cast count me in. If the 6 is poked it will be the one handed KR :rockon:

Hope the weather holds.

Will be good to catch up with you too......and the weather will be loverly dont stress.........well it better be...........mind you I have good wet weather gear :innocent:

Colapop
27th April 2007, 23:04
Take plenty of pics...

Maha
28th April 2007, 07:33
Take plenty of pics...

You want arse shots dont ya.....:yes:

Colapop
28th April 2007, 07:35
No, not at all...

Only if you're taking them of Anne....:love:

Kittyhawk
28th April 2007, 08:42

Hope the weather holds.

Did you want to borrow my sexy leg warmers to get her going again?

You could always put one over your cast :shutup:

ldnz
28th April 2007, 09:02
Haha good idea. Just found that I can stretch my gloves over the cast. So all good on that front. Found the keys to the six and gave it a poke, started straight off and is rearing to go.

toymachine
28th April 2007, 09:23
So, uh... anyone heading there from out west...

Maha
28th April 2007, 11:07
So, uh... anyone heading there from out west...

MDU is..hunt him down and send him a pm

WickedOne
28th April 2007, 12:34
I'll be leaving the Old Albany Pub carpark between 09:00 and 09:15 (at the latest) tomorrow morning, anyone is welcome to join me. I will probably won't be going the boring SH1 route. Please let me know if you will be joining me by PM so that I don't leave without you.

Bring on blue skies and some great riding!!!!

:sunny: :scooter: :sunny: :scooter: :sunny:

Blondini
28th April 2007, 13:28
Sorry ..I will not be attending.There is a big sidecar meet on tomorrow so that will be me:yes: Take care and have fun all:love:

Mom
28th April 2007, 13:46
I'll be leaving the Old Albany Pub carpark between 09:00 and 09:15 (at the latest) tomorrow morning, anyone is welcome to join me. I will probably won't be going the boring SH1 route. Please let me know if you will be joining me by PM so that I don't leave without you.

Bring on blue skies and some great riding!!!!

:sunny: :scooter: :sunny: :scooter: :sunny:

We got the blue skies :sunny: :sunny:

Have just been out on a test ride with the new suspension......some fine tuning required, but feels great! :scooter:

See you tomorrow!

busaman
28th April 2007, 16:09
make it st lukes and the times really up to you dont take long toget to warkworth from here maybe 9am sun morning .

You still sweet with meeting up at 9:00am? Should we meet at the petrol station across from St Lukes?

oldguy
28th April 2007, 17:47
Any room for a late entry, :slap: could be keen if weather holds, and if I can get my sorry ass out of bed.:zzzz:

Maha
28th April 2007, 18:11
Any room for a late entry, :slap: could be keen if weather holds, and if I can get my sorry ass out of bed.:zzzz:

Only take an hour to get up here if you come straight up th middle, up at 8am, on the bike at 9am and here by 10 am...we will wait John

sakimanic
28th April 2007, 18:36
also another AKLer, where you meeting? Im in city

Maha
28th April 2007, 18:46
:mega: Why not anyone south of here meet at the BP Silverdale at 9.30am....there i have done it for yous....:yes:

toymachine
28th April 2007, 18:52
So...

Wheres BP silverdale? :dodge:

ldnz
28th April 2007, 19:31
Boot up SH1, can't miss it

oldguy
28th April 2007, 19:43
we will wait John

Dam,:angry: I'll have to come now.

I'm heading up motorway 8.30am :yes: from Redoubt Rd Manukau City /SH1 so anyone in the south area heading up is more than welcome to tag along just PM me.

cheers John

WickedOne
28th April 2007, 19:49
Dam,:angry: I'll have to come now.

I'm heading up motorway 8.30am :yes: from Redoubt Rd Manukau City /SH1 so anyone in the south area heading up is more than welcome to tag along just PM me.

cheers John

Depending how you're going for time you could meet us at the old Albany Pub @ 09:00 - 09:15 on your way through...

YYYYEEEEEE HHHHHAAAA!!!!!! See ya'll in the morning!!!!

duckaddict
28th April 2007, 21:03
Cool! meet you guys at BP Silverdale at 9.15am - unless if the weather is crap.

more_fasterer
28th April 2007, 21:50
Well I got the NC30's carbs balanced & mixtures set so she's all go for tomorrow. I'll be bringing my RGV-mounted cousin with me too :scooter:

I'll be leaving the Old Albany Pub carpark between 09:00 and 09:15 (at the latest) tomorrow morning, anyone is welcome to join me. I will probably won't be going the boring SH1 route.
We will most likely meet you there, however don't wait for us cos I have an annoying habit of being late.

oldguy
29th April 2007, 07:23
Raining so don't wait for me

Grahameeboy
29th April 2007, 07:35

Pffttttt.....me going....even if we end up at Maha's for coffee...

Maha
29th April 2007, 07:43
Have had over night rain but we can see blue sky north of here, there is no wind.....:scooter:

Grahameeboy
29th April 2007, 07:47
Have had over night rain but we can see blue sky north of here, there is no wind.....:scooter:

So you not bending over then.................

Maha
29th April 2007, 07:53
So you not bending over then.................

Standing tall Sir!.....na weather looks great north of here, if its like yesterday it will turn outhot....damn hot

WickedOne
29th April 2007, 07:54

I'll still be going, see you all soon.....

Grahameeboy
29th April 2007, 07:57
Standing tall Sir!.....na weather looks great north of here, if its like yesterday it will turn outhot....damn hot

and I thought it was the sun shining....yep see you there...looking forward to the ride...you know when you have that extra feeling for a ride...or is that just my feelings for Mom.............:innocent:

jtzzr
29th April 2007, 07:57
Wouldv`e loved to go on this epic journey with ya Mark , but the mighty bird has a dog turd in the rear tyre and I`ve been too lazy too have it fixed properly , maybe the next one , :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: Happy trails.

oldguy
29th April 2007, 08:01
I don't have any wet gear, by the time I get to the meet point, I will have, if you know what I mean, but the weather looks to be clearing towards the East, can see a bit of blue sky, see how it pans out in the next half hour, did say I would leave home at 8.30am, my still turn up.

Maha
29th April 2007, 08:11
I'll still be going, see you all soon.....

Ya'll bring Jac's?... and is Paul and Jacqui coming?

WickedOne
29th April 2007, 08:16

Yeah, Jacs is coming with and Paul and Jacqui will be there as well.

busaman
29th April 2007, 08:25
I'm not letting a bit of rain stop the fun, I'll be there with Slikchik on the back. See you all soon.

paveho
29th April 2007, 08:28

Ye of little faith !!! See you soon.

Mom
29th April 2007, 08:38
and I thought it was the sun shining....yep see you there...looking forward to the ride...you know when you have that extra feeling for a ride...or is that just my feelings for Mom.............:innocent:

:gob: I did not know you cared..........LOL

It will be a great day out today, north of here looks great.......want for me to take a pic and post it up here to prove it?

WickedOne
29th April 2007, 08:42
See ya'll soon!!!!:scooter:

Maha
29th April 2007, 08:51
I'm not letting a bit of rain stop the fun, I'll be there with Slikchik on the back. See you all soon.

Ye of little faith !!! See you soon.

There is sunshine on the Dome Hill and out to the west/woodcocks....bring some lotion....:cool:

pinkhoggirl
29th April 2007, 09:06
Hey Maha's....I'm still keen but have some stuff to deal with (places to be, people to see), so I'll catch you up in Waipu later in the day, or where ever. I'll text ya. That way I can catch the :sunny: part of the day!

Ride safe everyone!
:yes:

ldnz
29th April 2007, 16:26
Got a whole box of harden up pills for you marsha!

Cheers for the great ride everyone, really enjoyed it. Thanks for organising Maha + Mom.

Oh and man those sv's run well on diesel....

Mom
29th April 2007, 16:27
What a great day out! Only one tiny little bit of drizzle south of the big hills, otherwise sunshine all the way. Was good to have a catch up with a few we have not see for a while and meet some new faces too! Waipu pizzas are the best, and the entertainment there had to be seen to be believed, mind you I was a bit disappointed that there was not more smoke effect really.........:killingme :nya:

paveho
29th April 2007, 17:32
Thanks to all for a great day, especially Mr & Mrs Maha for organising the ride. We look forward to the next one. The pizzas and refreshments were great too. Very nice venues.

WickedOne
29th April 2007, 17:57
What a bloody good day. Weather was a bit sketchy at the beginning as we left Albany in the rain but it cleared up to be a perfect day!!! :sunny:

Some awesome roads, great company and an excellent day all round. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks heaps to Maha Man and Mom, you two rock!!!!

Was great to catch up with some people I haven't seen for a while and great to meet some new KBers. :scooter:

And thanks to Grahemeboy for the laughs, that was the first time I have seen the SV1000 Diesel model!!!!!!

Maha
29th April 2007, 18:10
Thanks to all for a great day, especially Mr & Mrs Maha for organising the ride. We look forward to the next one. The pizzas and refreshments were great too. Very nice venues.

Waipu Pizza Barn is well worth a stop, was happy to see there bugger all cars when we turned the corner, and the gum spitting prize goes to Slickchic...2.5mts i think was the distance....:yes:

PS: Did anyone notice if my headlights were on today?.... they weren't we i got home

Maha
29th April 2007, 18:18
Was great to catch up with some people I haven't seen for a while and great to meet some new KBers. :scooter:

And some tag along peeps too....awesome bunch of people without doubt. How was Woodcocks on the way home?

Mom
29th April 2007, 18:24
and the gum spitting prize goes to Slickchic...2.5mts i think was the distance....:yes:

I was impressed with the gum tree actually.........LOL

busaman
29th April 2007, 18:56
I'm pleased Slikchik and I braved the conditions this morning and headed north. Once we got out of Auckland the weather was all good. Cheers Maha Man & Mom for arranging another excellent ride, really enjoyed the company too.

sakimanic
29th April 2007, 19:27
Thanks everybody for a great day, Awesome ride! Sorry we had to leave from Waipu, Did everything workout for Grahamboy? Buggar about the diesel, I hear theres a road user charge coming in the post! haha

busaman
29th April 2007, 19:38
[QUOTE=maha man;1033666]the gum spitting prize goes to Slickchic...2.5mts i think was the distance....:yes:

Please don’t encourage her, I’ve been trying to turn her into a lady.

Mrs Busa Pete
29th April 2007, 19:46
[QUOTE=maha man;1033666]the gum spitting prize goes to Slickchic...2.5mts i think was the distance....:yes:

What by teaching her to eat pizza with a knife and fork. Ow it didn't work

slikchik
29th April 2007, 19:48
Waipu Pizza Barn is well worth a stop, was happy to see there bugger all cars when we turned the corner, and the gum spitting prize goes to Slickchic...2.5mts i think was the distance....:yes:

PS: Did anyone notice if my headlights were on today?.... they weren't we i got home

Yes and I think I was a bit off today too.....bit disappointed in the competition tho.....

slikchik
29th April 2007, 19:51
[QUOTE=busaman;1033825]

Wait till you see me in a burping competition!!!!:yes:

WickedOne
29th April 2007, 19:54
And some tag along peeps too....awesome bunch of people without doubt. How was Woodcocks on the way home?

That is a pretty nice road, may have to take that route more often!!!

oldguy
29th April 2007, 20:05
To maha man & mom, thanks for a great ride today, :2thumbsup and to all who braved this mornings weather thanks, your a good lot to ride with.
As for the pics well I forgot to put film in the camera,:shutup: haha just kidding' the pics are not that good, will have to do some editing.

need more practice with the camera, whens the next ride???

ZeroIndex
29th April 2007, 20:06
Damn... wish I coulda made it for this ride... Maha man: I'll start saving up, so next time you have a barbeque or a ride, I'll be able to make it up :p

busaman
29th April 2007, 20:08
[QUOTE=busaman;1033825]

I try and set a good example. Good pizza tho.

oldguy
29th April 2007, 20:21
heres a link to the rest of my pics. cheers John.http://invite.filmloop.com/x?IVhGbswbweBRwMi3-JzU-hl41xRpWj5x

busaman
29th April 2007, 20:25
Nice pics John!

Maha
29th April 2007, 20:47

Not working really is it....must try harder....:dodge:

Yes and I think I was a bit off today too.....bit disappointed in the competition tho.....

We did help out the aging soft tree tho'.....returning the gum to its rightful home...:yes:

[QUOTE=busa pete;1033839]

Oh to be your Helmet after a pizza and beer....:sick:

Maha
29th April 2007, 20:49
To maha man & mom, thanks for a great ride today, :2thumbsup and to all who braved this mornings weather thanks, your a good lot to ride with.
As for the pics well I forgot to put film in the camera,:shutup: haha just kidding' the pics are not that good, will have to do some editing.

need more practice with the camera, whens the next ride???

Well that pic answers my question about the headlights...mmmmmmmm

Kittyhawk
29th April 2007, 20:59
Thanks Mahas for organising the ride.

Heres some pics..

Kittyhawk
29th April 2007, 21:07
And some more pics..:innocent:

Maha
29th April 2007, 21:07
I took only 4 pics and one didnt quite turn out and one went on the 'DIESEL' thread :yes:

Mrs Busa Pete
30th April 2007, 07:18
Great ride great company and great weather what more can we ask for thanks guys. And thanks to grahameeboy or is that deisel dude for the entertainment.

Grahameeboy
30th April 2007, 07:28
Great ride great company and great weather what more can we ask for thanks guys. And thanks to grahameeboy or is that deisel dude for the entertainment.

Happy to have played a part in the day Mr B

Grahameeboy
30th April 2007, 07:29
Thanks everybody for a great day, Awesome ride! Sorry we had to leave from Waipu, Did everything workout for Grahamboy? Buggar about the diesel, I hear theres a road user charge coming in the post! haha

Yep 10c for the 3 metres I moved.

Kittyhawk
30th April 2007, 09:50
Lol...was all good. I learnt how to drain a fuel injected tank.

So Im happy.

ManDownUnder
30th April 2007, 09:50

Not too bad apart from the severe shortage of fuel in the RF... riding riding riding. The odo says I'm due to it reserve soon, no fuel light - yaaaa - keep going... riding riding riding... no fuel light... bike starts spluttering away - oh shit me thinks - mechanical???? She has 81k on the clock - so I'm not ruling it out... sounds like timing...

lets just try reserve... so after 2 minutes playing with my (fuel) cock... rrrrm rmmmm! We're off again (well I never stopped, Kitty thought I was having a fiddle on the go).

Bugger - fuel sensor or bulb (most likely dead). Either way it's a prick of a fix for such a little thing!

The road itself was goog though.

BRING IT ON! I didn't know there was a contest and I'm willing to cast aside my highly cultured debonaire demeanor for a good ol' spittin' contest!

*SWOON* LOL.... Yeah I don't do those unless I have Coke in me (the drink not the powder).

Yep 10c for the 3 metres I moved.
I'd send it back mate - you didn't move, you pushed it, and it was off road too!

:gob: I did not know you cared..........LOL
Yeah yeah - the secret society of Mom adorers s alive and well. $25 admission for weekly meetings, I was the Pres till Diesel Dude took over, then you got married and we're all still lost for words.

Meh - such is life!

more_fasterer
30th April 2007, 09:52
Cheers for a good day out guys & gals, was good to put some faces to names for the first time.

Grahameeboy
30th April 2007, 09:57
Lol...was all good. I learnt how to drain a fuel injected tank.

So Im happy.

Me too..........

slikchik
30th April 2007, 15:17
*SWOON* LOL.... Yeah I don't do those unless I have Coke in me (the drink not the powder).

Well bad news for you on the burping competition note, you would so lose cus I dont need no additives (ie fizzy coke) to win. amateurs! :yes:

ManDownUnder
30th April 2007, 15:30
Well bad news for you on the burping competition note, you would so lose cus I dont need no additives (ie fizzy coke) to win. amateurs! :yes:

Gum spitting it is then...!

Maha
30th April 2007, 17:56

Was i first into Papapoa and Waipu and Warkworth?....and not quite last the end on the Pap/Oak rd....:scooter: Tell ya what tho, looking back at 17 sets of head lights is wahooo, back in the 70's if there was a group like that they would have a Police escort...:yes:

pinkhoggirl
1st May 2007, 08:52
[QUOTE=ldnz;1033512]Got a whole box of harden up pills for you marsha!
QUOTE]

Hmmm...wondering how that works when I dont have a....um....er...never mind.:innocent: